Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

Hey Guys.

I Heard That There Are Some Rumors About Rubrub's Alt. But I Think They Aren't True. I Think Rubrub Is Just Pretending To Do All This Stuff. Anyone That's Known Him And His Alt Can Say This. But On The Other Hand, No One Talks About It…

It's Not Good To Spread Lies. I Know It. I Lived It. Countless Times, I've Benn Looking Up To Something My Whole Life, Just To Find Out It's Not True…

On The Other Hand, It's Not Good To Call Someone Out. Even Rubrub And His Alt Are Not Bad. Maybe He's Doing This Weird Stuff For A Reason. To Piece Together A Puzzle…

Besides, Rubrub's Alt Is Not A Monster. He's Just… I Don't Know.

Anyway, I'm Talking About Dauii. Watching DaSeries Or Going In Our Old Studios Might Help You With Him. If You Do, You Might Know More About Him.
Anyways, He… Came Back? I Don't Know If That's A Bad Thing Or Not. All I Know About Him Is He Blew Up Our Castle Once… Well, Just A Heads Up.

Bye Guys.

Last edited by -TheGD3Master- (Sept. 1, 2022 00:49:49)

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

Hey Guys.

I Heard That There Are Some Rumors About Rubrub's Alt. But I Think They Aren't True. I Think Rubrub Is Just Pretending To Do All This Stuff. Anyone That's Known Him And His Alt Can Say This. But On The Other Hand, No One Talks About It…

It's Not Good To Spread Lies. I Know It. I Lived It. Countless Times, I've Benn Looking Up To Something My Whole Life, Just To Find Out It's Not True…

On The Other Hand, It's Not Good To Call Someone Out. Even Rubrub And His Alt Are Not Bad. Maybe He's Doing This Weird Stuff For A Reason. To Piece Together A Puzzle…

Anyway, I'm Talking About Dauii. Watching DaSeries Or Going In Our Old Studios Might Help You With Him. If You Do, You Might Know More About Him.
Anyways, He… Came Back? I Don't Know If That's A Bad Thing Or Not. All I Know About Him Is He Blew Up Our Castle Once… Well, Just A Heads Up.

Bye Guys.
?????????

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

Hey Guys.

Bye Guys.
not tryinta to be a snitch, but…
Why isn't this in off-topic?

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 3, 2021 23:33:10)

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi Again.

Look, Im As Clueless As You Are. Just… Watch DaSeries Or Something. Like I Said, You Might Know Stuff About Him.

Just… Believe In Him, Ok? He Can Do A Little Better. Even If You Guys Don't Think So.

This Is The Last Post That I'm Going To Make.

Bye Guys.

Last edited by -TheGD3Master- (Aug. 4, 2021 10:09:06)

jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

Hi Again.

Look, Im As Clueless As You Are. Just… Watch DaSeries Or Something. Like I Said, You Might Know Stuff About Him.

Just… Believe In Him, Ok? He Can Do A Little Better. Even If You Guys Don't Think So.

Bye Guys.
The last post concerning this, or the last post in general?

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

Hi Again.

Bye Guys.
…..?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity check!
Respond within the next 24 hours or you will get a strike, and if you get three, you are kicked.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Activity check!
Respond within the next 24 hours or you will get a strike, and if you get three, you are kicked.
Here!

Tem Shop
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Activity check!
ima here

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

quick reminder of activity check

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Activity check!
Hello I have arrived

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: mrcreatorluigi
Description of order: just need an image host
Did you read the Regulations?: tem tem. is it okay if I say code word twice?
Notes: https://turbowarp.org/558267477

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

hey
i'd love to help, but I don't know much about image hosting

Tem Shop
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

hey
i'd love to help, but I don't know much about image hosting
same

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/DaBoi001/866download.png

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'M BACK SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 6, 2021 00:17:12)

Tem Shop
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

alright. i've got to do some homework, so i'll be on break for a bit, ill edit this post when I'm done.
ok

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

butt

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

I know that this should be in off-topic, but this was really bugging me, and this wasn't being answered there, and I wanted to know about this.
Are we allowed to add projects to Da Offtoopic Tem Shop?

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 6, 2021 11:10:33)

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

I know that this should be in off-topic, but this was really bugging me, and I wanted to know about this.
Are we allowed to add projects to Da Offtoopic Tem Shop?
It's fine. Just Tem-related ones unless you are an employee, which then you can post anything.(which you can)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]