Discuss Scratch

KILLER287
New to Scratch
1 post

Frozen VS. The Lego Movie: which movie is better?

elsa and ana suck

sfjamiep
Scratcher
7 posts

i counted and it is
lthe lego movie 5
frozen 1
only on page 1

Last edited by sfjamiep (Dec. 23, 2014 19:56:12)

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sfjamiep wrote:

i counted and it is
lthe lego movie 5
frozen 1
only on page 1
Wow, I expected Frozen to fare better…

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I feel as if these movies aren't the greatest comparison.

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EVERYTHING IS LET IT GO!!!!
When 2 movies are combined

anotherzoruaamongus
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Frozen was fun the first time but only the first time. The Lego Movie is continuously fun no matter how many times I watch it.
Exactly

I'm not creative enough to reference a website most scratchers know.

Perfect landing star Fox, you saved termina from the evil gannondorp!-pbg

I am the best at what I do, and what I do is lying about my ability.

Announcement: This is not a parking garage. This is mahogany. Mahogany hamsters have been found in the Scratch Server Room. We’re currently attempting to reverse the damage caused by them, but they’re not too malicious. In the meantime, please try to enjoy the TBHG Forums despite the recent change. Game on!

-The Gamemakers, March 31st, 2012
jjcatcat3
Scratcher
1 post

Well i like nether of them because the both seem to not have a purpose because at first in frozen anna wanted to find elsa and bring her home but then later on she wanted to kiss hans then kirstop then it was on to saving elsa. So lego movie was filled with randomness and if i had to chose one i would pick lego movie MORE action and randomness

Thunderclaw-
Scratcher
22 posts

I'm pretty sure that Frozen is more popular, but I honestly like the Lego Movie better. I liked Frozen at first, but it got annoying that people got really obsessed with it. And everyone forgot about Sven.

Jolteons are awesome!!
Fluffy the Skareep will take you to my Sprite Shop, Yveltal's Sprites!

Princessdaughter
Scratcher
6 posts

I like frozen best and I think it is really popular.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I preferred The Lego Movie but How To Train Your Dragon 2 beats both of them.

cyborg23
Scratcher
15 posts

Agreed

Bite my shinny metal *ss
-Bender, Futrama
jdviolinboy
Scratcher
23 posts

I'd say a tie. Both movies were good!
FiveNightsAtHotFry
Scratcher
2 posts

emilymorris9 wrote:

FROZEN becasue the Lego Movie is a bit high picthed!
show list [ v]
[imagine]
show list [v]
[Program]
show list [v]
[share][/quote]
WRONG
mario91100
Scratcher
500+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

EVERYTHING IS LET IT GO!!!!
When 2 movies are combined

It's actually "Everything Is An Open Door" Everything is Let It Go is the alternate, but far more commonly used, title
gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

the lego movie because it had a better plot and better animation. on multiple accounts, you see hair flying through anna's arm and kristoff's hand going through anna's arm. then, the plot is predictable and almost a copy of the lion king.

THIS SIGNATURE IS AMAZING! PUT ALL THE FACES!

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

20sorenryld wrote:

FROZEN FROZEN FROZEN. WHY IS THERE EVEN A CONTEST? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT FROZEN IS BETTER.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT I DIDN'T LIKE THE LEGO MOVIE, BUT FROZEN OUT RANKS IT.
critics disagree.

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

playzooki wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Neither. Frozen is yet another generic, lifeless Disney princess film with pointless characters, horrible CGI (seriously, it looks 10 years older than it actually does) and loads of cliches. An act of true love isn't that far from true love's kiss. Elsa is a good character but in reality, none of Frozen's problems would've happened because normal people talk about their problems. Certainly not shut out their child for loads of years. The rock trolls are very, very unnecessary to the story, since they could have easily said the solution and been off before they got stale and boring. Anna is a generic Disney princess. She's energetic, full of dreams and is looking for a man. Eh. Kristoff is another shy, kind match for Anna. The other characters are so forgettable that I don't even know their names! And don't even get me started on OLAF. He was MADE for being slapped on a Subway meal and to attract the kiddies to watch this film.

The Lego Movie, in short, is a hypocritical, over-political kids film to gets kids to remember that LEGO is still a thing and that they can still buy it. Its also to remind adults that LEGO is still a thing and that… wait what? It has this whole over-bearing message that you shouldn't follow society's rules and do what you wish… with LEGO. It says not to do what the government tells you to do, yet forces you to buy LEGO mini-figures of Emmet and the crew. I guess making a film about toys is pretty hard not to sell out on. It's confused on who it's target audience is too, it has all these bright and colourful characters yet also all these jokey self-references to LEGO from the past. Maybe it's trying so hard to cater for everyone that you get served a mixed up meal. Strip away all the LEGO and you get an incredibly cheesy, bland plot that doesn't even have any branching plots. Nope. The whole Wildstyle backstory lasted 5 minutes during the build-up to the end, which was sort-of interesting but luckily it didn't distract too much from the main story. I would give it extra points for looking so real - but CGI.

Both are horrible and you should definitely watch something else. Like Monster's University!
best post 2014

@NeilWest you sir, are a genius!

anotherzoruaamongus
Scratcher
100+ posts

20sorenryld wrote:

FROZEN FROZEN FROZEN. WHY IS THERE EVEN A CONTEST? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT FROZEN IS BETTER.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT I DIDN'T LIKE THE LEGO MOVIE, BUT FROZEN OUT RANKS IT.
Frozen was fun once, Lego movie is fun every time, especially if you get the big brother and other jokes

I'm not creative enough to reference a website most scratchers know.

Perfect landing star Fox, you saved termina from the evil gannondorp!-pbg

I am the best at what I do, and what I do is lying about my ability.

Announcement: This is not a parking garage. This is mahogany. Mahogany hamsters have been found in the Scratch Server Room. We’re currently attempting to reverse the damage caused by them, but they’re not too malicious. In the meantime, please try to enjoy the TBHG Forums despite the recent change. Game on!

-The Gamemakers, March 31st, 2012
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

playzooki wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Neither. Frozen is yet another generic, lifeless Disney princess film with pointless characters, horrible CGI (seriously, it looks 10 years older than it actually does) and loads of cliches. An act of true love isn't that far from true love's kiss. Elsa is a good character but in reality, none of Frozen's problems would've happened because normal people talk about their problems. Certainly not shut out their child for loads of years. The rock trolls are very, very unnecessary to the story, since they could have easily said the solution and been off before they got stale and boring. Anna is a generic Disney princess. She's energetic, full of dreams and is looking for a man. Eh. Kristoff is another shy, kind match for Anna. The other characters are so forgettable that I don't even know their names! And don't even get me started on OLAF. He was MADE for being slapped on a Subway meal and to attract the kiddies to watch this film.

The Lego Movie, in short, is a hypocritical, over-political kids film to gets kids to remember that LEGO is still a thing and that they can still buy it. Its also to remind adults that LEGO is still a thing and that… wait what? It has this whole over-bearing message that you shouldn't follow society's rules and do what you wish… with LEGO. It says not to do what the government tells you to do, yet forces you to buy LEGO mini-figures of Emmet and the crew. I guess making a film about toys is pretty hard not to sell out on. It's confused on who it's target audience is too, it has all these bright and colourful characters yet also all these jokey self-references to LEGO from the past. Maybe it's trying so hard to cater for everyone that you get served a mixed up meal. Strip away all the LEGO and you get an incredibly cheesy, bland plot that doesn't even have any branching plots. Nope. The whole Wildstyle backstory lasted 5 minutes during the build-up to the end, which was sort-of interesting but luckily it didn't distract too much from the main story. I would give it extra points for looking so real - but CGI.

Both are horrible and you should definitely watch something else. Like Monster's University!
best post 2014

@NeilWest you sir, are a genius!
Awesome post. Also, I suggest How To Train Your Dragon 2.

MangaGirl250
Scratcher
5 posts

Personally, I think, although Frozen is more popular, the LEGO Movie is better. Mainly because, while Frozen is more aimed at girls, the LEGO Movie is more aimed at all children (and adults) and I (and I know I'm not alone on this) think singalongs/musicals are a little annoying. So Frozen, for me, is annoying. Plus, the only thing “funny” in Frozen is Sven the reindeer. Whereas the LEGO Movie is full of random humour. And so, it is for that reason, and the fact that I am an obsessive fangirl whose target is currently the LEGO Movie, that I conclude that I think that Frozen was more popular, though the LEGO Movie was better. ^^

My Furry Paws account
My Miiverse account

I'm a being who probably isn't human at all.

“When all else fails, never forget to show them your moves.”