Discuss Scratch

possibly
Scratcher
100+ posts

Frozen VS. The Lego Movie: which movie is better?

i guess i just don't understand how love is the answer to all things and it fixes all things ta-da
Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

possibly wrote:

i probably liked frozen a little bit more overall, because there were some annoying bits in lego movie. HOWEVER. i absolutely hated the ending/“plot twist” in frozen; i felt like it was a cheap attempt to wrap the story up and add a moral. THEREFORE i would probably go with lego movie who successfully made a dumb movie that i enjoyed. (except for the song)
I find the Lego Movie's ending worse. It's too weird to be true.

mathman314
Scratcher
100+ posts

possibly wrote:

i guess i just don't understand how love is the answer to all things and it fixes all things ta-da
It didn't say to ALL things, it was just to control Elsa's powers (which I thought weren't bad).

'merica
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is just impossible to choose, even for a person who has watched both, like me! Like Marvel VS. DC, except I know all about both, and it isn't me knowing ONE ANSWER, in that case it was Superman VS. Hulk, in which case Superman wins. So…
Plot:
Frozen - Elsa, Anna's sister, freezes Arrendele, and Anna attempts to stop her. Lego Movie - President (Lord) Biz tortures the Lego world, and it's up to Emmet, the “special”, to stop him. -Both
Near-End Problem:
Frozen - Elsa accidentally freezes Anna's heart. Lego Movie - The boy who was playing with legos isn't allowed to play with THOSE legos, and his dad sprays them with Krazy Glue™/Kragle. -Lego Movie
Series Continues:
Frozen - Hans is thrown out of Arrendelle. #7Bros. Lego Movie - Duplo characters say “We will destroy you.”. -Frozen

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
scratcher7_13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Deerleg wrote:

The Lego Movie was really good until the end. They messed that up.
I agree, and for that reason, I choose Frozen.

Pretty much inactive here tbh. Game dev/musician/mega-nerd.

My signature is a proud soldier in the kumquat war.

Soundcloud | Soundcloud | Soundcloud
jburnham20
Scratcher
6 posts

Lego Movie, Frozen is just TOO COLD!

Hah
ShellyDavid2003
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have not seen the lego movie yet, but I've seen Frozen before, so, Frozen.
Even though the lego movie may be better when I see it.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

This is just impossible to choose, even for a person who has watched both, like me! Like Marvel VS. DC, except I know all about both, and it isn't me knowing ONE ANSWER, in that case it was Superman VS. Hulk, in which case Superman wins. So…
Plot:
Frozen - Elsa, Anna's sister, freezes Arrendele, and Anna attempts to stop her. Lego Movie - President (Lord) Biz tortures the Lego world, and it's up to Emmet, the “special”, to stop him. -Both
Near-End Problem:
Frozen - Elsa accidentally freezes Anna's heart. Lego Movie - The boy who was playing with legos isn't allowed to play with THOSE legos, and his dad sprays them with Krazy Glue™/Kragle. -Lego Movie
Series Continues:
Frozen - Hans is thrown out of Arrendelle. #7Bros. Lego Movie - Duplo characters say “We will destroy you.”. -Frozen
It's official. Color + action = awesome. Lego Movie wins.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
wolfsrainlover
New to Scratch
6 posts

lego

when I receive [lego v]
forever

say [yay!]
end

when I receive [frozen v]
forever

say [you stink]
end
playzooki
Scratcher
90 posts

Lego movie. I've never seen the lego movie, but i was force to sit through the first hour of frozen and it was the worst movie ive ever seen
Da_cool_guys_357
Scratcher
10 posts

The lego movie is a lot better and frozon is a terrable movie the worst part is let it go!
Da_cool_guys_357
Scratcher
10 posts

The lego movie is a lot better and frozon is a terrable movie the worst part is let it go!

codingdude1234
Scratcher
28 posts

I have never seen frozen but I know that it tottaly took over music so I don't like it for that reason I have seen the lego movie and its awesome e
Da_cool_guys_357
Scratcher
10 posts

You cant like one better if you havent seen the other
codingdude1234
Scratcher
28 posts

I suppose your right but what im saying is I don't think id like frozen because I hate the music in the film and besides in the lego movie EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!
Da_cool_guys_357
Scratcher
10 posts

well I saw booth and frozon is junk but in the lego movie every thing is awesome
playzooki
Scratcher
90 posts

NeilWest wrote:

Neither. Frozen is yet another generic, lifeless Disney princess film with pointless characters, horrible CGI (seriously, it looks 10 years older than it actually does) and loads of cliches. An act of true love isn't that far from true love's kiss. Elsa is a good character but in reality, none of Frozen's problems would've happened because normal people talk about their problems. Certainly not shut out their child for loads of years. The rock trolls are very, very unnecessary to the story, since they could have easily said the solution and been off before they got stale and boring. Anna is a generic Disney princess. She's energetic, full of dreams and is looking for a man. Eh. Kristoff is another shy, kind match for Anna. The other characters are so forgettable that I don't even know their names! And don't even get me started on OLAF. He was MADE for being slapped on a Subway meal and to attract the kiddies to watch this film.

The Lego Movie, in short, is a hypocritical, over-political kids film to gets kids to remember that LEGO is still a thing and that they can still buy it. Its also to remind adults that LEGO is still a thing and that… wait what? It has this whole over-bearing message that you shouldn't follow society's rules and do what you wish… with LEGO. It says not to do what the government tells you to do, yet forces you to buy LEGO mini-figures of Emmet and the crew. I guess making a film about toys is pretty hard not to sell out on. It's confused on who it's target audience is too, it has all these bright and colourful characters yet also all these jokey self-references to LEGO from the past. Maybe it's trying so hard to cater for everyone that you get served a mixed up meal. Strip away all the LEGO and you get an incredibly cheesy, bland plot that doesn't even have any branching plots. Nope. The whole Wildstyle backstory lasted 5 minutes during the build-up to the end, which was sort-of interesting but luckily it didn't distract too much from the main story. I would give it extra points for looking so real - but CGI.

Both are horrible and you should definitely watch something else. Like Monster's University!
best post 2014

codingdude1234
Scratcher
28 posts

Da_cool_guys_357 wrote:

well I saw booth and frozon is junk but in the lego movie every thing is awesome

lol
Da_cool_guys_357
Scratcher
10 posts

dont make your replys so long i hate reading
codingdude1234
Scratcher
28 posts

playzooki wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Neither. Frozen is yet another generic, lifeless Disney princess film with pointless characters, horrible CGI (seriously, it looks 10 years older than it actually does) and loads of cliches. An act of true love isn't that far from true love's kiss. Elsa is a good character but in reality, none of Frozen's problems would've happened because normal people talk about their problems. Certainly not shut out their child for loads of years. The rock trolls are very, very unnecessary to the story, since they could have easily said the solution and been off before they got stale and boring. Anna is a generic Disney princess. She's energetic, full of dreams and is looking for a man. Eh. Kristoff is another shy, kind match for Anna. The other characters are so forgettable that I don't even know their names! And don't even get me started on OLAF. He was MADE for being slapped on a Subway meal and to attract the kiddies to watch this film.

The Lego Movie, in short, is a hypocritical, over-political kids film to gets kids to remember that LEGO is still a thing and that they can still buy it. Its also to remind adults that LEGO is still a thing and that… wait what? It has this whole over-bearing message that you shouldn't follow society's rules and do what you wish… with LEGO. It says not to do what the government tells you to do, yet forces you to buy LEGO mini-figures of Emmet and the crew. I guess making a film about toys is pretty hard not to sell out on. It's confused on who it's target audience is too, it has all these bright and colourful characters yet also all these jokey self-references to LEGO from the past. Maybe it's trying so hard to cater for everyone that you get served a mixed up meal. Strip away all the LEGO and you get an incredibly cheesy, bland plot that doesn't even have any branching plots. Nope. The whole Wildstyle backstory lasted 5 minutes during the build-up to the end, which was sort-of interesting but luckily it didn't distract too much from the main story. I would give it extra points for looking so real - but CGI.

Both are horrible and you should definitely watch something else. Like Monster's University!
best post 2014

monsters university is better I agree I have it on DVD