Discuss Scratch

BlueCrayfish
Scratcher
500+ posts

Frozen VS. The Lego Movie: which movie is better?

creeper_animation wrote:

Why_Are_You_Reading wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

And Every princess movie that Disney has made it about A women That looks for a guy and has no mom. NO MOM? WHY? NEVER ANSWERED!!!
Except it was answered in Frozen, which you can't deny. Y'know, when they got caught in that storm.

The sisters moms are dead. It wasn't answered
Except it was. If you, kinda, maybe, read the post.

I read it . Dude it doesnt say
but thare mom and dad didn't die cause wen the ship sinks you can see them holding on to a log (: I still vote lego movie
Read the names on the graves in the next scene.

Does this pique your interest:
A 26 year old accountant was framed for changing records, who, now a fugitive, flees, and tries to find the organization who actually coordinated the scam.

Would you be interested in joining:
A collab that is checked every day and managed well.

Then why don't you click the sunglasses guy?

BlueCrayfish
Scratcher
500+ posts

NeilWest wrote:

Neither. Frozen is yet another generic, lifeless Disney princess film with pointless characters, horrible CGI (seriously, it looks 10 years older than it actually does) and loads of cliches. An act of true love isn't that far from true love's kiss. Elsa is a good character but in reality, none of Frozen's problems would've happened because normal people talk about their problems. Certainly not shut out their child for loads of years. The rock trolls are very, very unnecessary to the story, since they could have easily said the solution and been off before they got stale and boring. Anna is a generic Disney princess. She's energetic, full of dreams and is looking for a man. Eh. Kristoff is another shy, kind match for Anna. The other characters are so forgettable that I don't even know their names! And don't even get me started on OLAF. He was MADE for being slapped on a Subway meal and to attract the kiddies to watch this film.

The Lego Movie, in short, is a hypocritical, over-political kids film to gets kids to remember that LEGO is still a thing and that they can still buy it. Its also to remind adults that LEGO is still a thing and that… wait what? It has this whole over-bearing message that you shouldn't follow society's rules and do what you wish… with LEGO. It says not to do what the government tells you to do, yet forces you to buy LEGO mini-figures of Emmet and the crew. I guess making a film about toys is pretty hard not to sell out on. It's confused on who it's target audience is too, it has all these bright and colourful characters yet also all these jokey self-references to LEGO from the past. Maybe it's trying so hard to cater for everyone that you get served a mixed up meal. Strip away all the LEGO and you get an incredibly cheesy, bland plot that doesn't even have any branching plots. Nope. The whole Wildstyle backstory lasted 5 minutes during the build-up to the end, which was sort-of interesting but luckily it didn't distract too much from the main story. I would give it extra points for looking so real - but CGI.

Both are horrible and you should definitely watch something else. Like Monster's University!
Sorry for the profanity, but it should be called monster's poopiversity. #TheWorstMovieSinceUp

Does this pique your interest:
A 26 year old accountant was framed for changing records, who, now a fugitive, flees, and tries to find the organization who actually coordinated the scam.

Would you be interested in joining:
A collab that is checked every day and managed well.

Then why don't you click the sunglasses guy?

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlueCrayfish wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Neither. Frozen is yet another generic, lifeless Disney princess film with pointless characters, horrible CGI (seriously, it looks 10 years older than it actually does) and loads of cliches. An act of true love isn't that far from true love's kiss. Elsa is a good character but in reality, none of Frozen's problems would've happened because normal people talk about their problems. Certainly not shut out their child for loads of years. The rock trolls are very, very unnecessary to the story, since they could have easily said the solution and been off before they got stale and boring. Anna is a generic Disney princess. She's energetic, full of dreams and is looking for a man. Eh. Kristoff is another shy, kind match for Anna. The other characters are so forgettable that I don't even know their names! And don't even get me started on OLAF. He was MADE for being slapped on a Subway meal and to attract the kiddies to watch this film.

The Lego Movie, in short, is a hypocritical, over-political kids film to gets kids to remember that LEGO is still a thing and that they can still buy it. Its also to remind adults that LEGO is still a thing and that… wait what? It has this whole over-bearing message that you shouldn't follow society's rules and do what you wish… with LEGO. It says not to do what the government tells you to do, yet forces you to buy LEGO mini-figures of Emmet and the crew. I guess making a film about toys is pretty hard not to sell out on. It's confused on who it's target audience is too, it has all these bright and colourful characters yet also all these jokey self-references to LEGO from the past. Maybe it's trying so hard to cater for everyone that you get served a mixed up meal. Strip away all the LEGO and you get an incredibly cheesy, bland plot that doesn't even have any branching plots. Nope. The whole Wildstyle backstory lasted 5 minutes during the build-up to the end, which was sort-of interesting but luckily it didn't distract too much from the main story. I would give it extra points for looking so real - but CGI.

Both are horrible and you should definitely watch something else. Like Monster's University!
Sorry for the profanity, but it should be called monster's poopiversity. #TheWorstMovieSinceUp
I think he was just kidding about Monsters University. (Worst movie since Up? Please explain in good detail why Up sucks.)

Why_Are_You_Reading
Scratcher
100+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Like, I literally just explained a plot point that you wanted to know and you just say “they don't even mader (sic)”.

Well you did not answer the qustion ‘Whats Better The Lego Movie Or Frozen’
…that wasn't the question you asked in the first place…

That was the qustion asked in the first place. Then what qustion did i ask?
Look below.

And Every princess movie that Disney has made it about A women That looks for a guy and has no mom. NO MOM? WHY? NEVER ANSWERED!!!

so what did you say?

I Don’t Wanna Slow dance…in the dark!

[/img
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Like, I literally just explained a plot point that you wanted to know and you just say “they don't even mader (sic)”.

Look below.

so what did you say?
… EDIT: You're on my last nerve.

Last edited by BaconAndEggs1 (July 8, 2015 10:55:11)

MewTheSmasher
Scratcher
500+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Look below.

so what did you say?
lol
Kixthekitten
Scratcher
1 post

FROZEN!!!!!!
BRBC-GH
Scratcher
14 posts

I don't think either movie is better than the other.

Frozen had a bad message. The message was be who you want because who cares? (Especially in Let it Go!)

The Lego Movie had a more positive message. The message was You are special no matter what society tells you.

But even though The Lego Movie had a better message I don't think that either movie was better than the other.
Why_Are_You_Reading
Scratcher
100+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Look below.

so what did you say?

Then leave if your not going to tell me. or go to talk to someone else.

[/img
mr_ninjabatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lego movie definitly lego movie…….. I am a fan of lego

cap, bucky,
and dabbing ghost
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Look below.

so what did you say?

I was telling you. The problem is that you're not listening and just trolling me.

Why_Are_You_Reading
Scratcher
100+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Look below.

so what did you say?

I was telling you. The problem is that you're not listening and just trolling me.

No your a Troller because you said “You're on my last nerve” I said “ Then leave if your not going to tell me. or go to talk to someone else” So go talk to someone else if i am on “YOUR LAST NERVE”

Last edited by Why_Are_You_Reading (July 16, 2015 03:33:57)

[/img
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Look below.

so what did you say?

No your a Troller because you said “You're on my last nerve” I said “ Then leave if your not going to tell me. or go to talk to someone else” So go talk to someone else if i am on “YOUR LAST NERVE”
TRY READING MY REPLIES ONCE IN A WHILE THANK YOU COME AGAIN

grumpybear567
New to Scratch
5 posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Look below.

so what did you say?

TRY READING MY REPLIES ONCE IN A WHILE THANK YOU COME AGAIN

DUDE HE IS RIGHT HE HAS READ ALL OF YOUR MESSAGES YOUR BLIND! GO GET GLASSES AND COME BACK AND READ IT OKAY! THANK YOU NEVER COME AGAIN!
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A-…
Alright, forget this argument ever happened.

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

By the way, @Why_Are_You_Reading, I said that it was explained in Frozen (in reply to your question). Your move.

Why_Are_You_Reading
Scratcher
100+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

By the way, @Why_Are_You_Reading, I said that it was explained in Frozen (in reply to your question). Your move.

NO YOU SAID THAT AFTER! THINK WITH YOUR MINED!

[/img
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Maybe YOU think with your “mined” (sicest of most sics) and actually read what I type. What question did you want me to answer?

Why_Are_You_Reading
Scratcher
100+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Maybe YOU think with your “mined” (sicest of most sics) and actually read what I type. What question did you want me to answer?

THIS QUSION!

[/img
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

THIS QUSION!
What “qusion” is that then?