Discuss Scratch

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Frozen VS. The Lego Movie: which movie is better?

st20718 wrote:

I think Frozen is the best because it shows love and compassion between sisters. I think that Frozen is also better because it has amazing music and it defies the stereotype that the man saves the day,
Can't argue with this, but…

st20718 wrote:

Anna and Olaf save the day.
Don't forget Kristoff now. (And Sven to some extent)

st20718 wrote:

The Lego movie has a bad plot.
What didn't you like about it? In my opinion, the worst part of the plot was the live-action part (you know what I'm talking about). Other than that, I thought it was good.

st20718 wrote:

And frozed in is for a wide range of audiences, the Lego movie not so much.
Ehh, pff, I dunno. I can't really see much wrong in this statement, but something about it is just iffy to me.

Tootingterrors
New to Scratch
5 posts

let it go annoys me.Everything is Awsome Was a funny song.I will turn let it go into let it die
hypermarvelfan99
Scratcher
57 posts

mathman314 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

mario91100 wrote:

imadrainpipe wrote:

So…
In what way are they comparable?

Exactly.

Quit comparing completely different things. It's only a comparison if each movie shares some elements.

If they don't share any actual qualities, or at least enough of them, it's not a comparison. In a fan base battle.

In this case, it's Frozen fans VS. Lego Movie fans.
They do share something. The catchy songs.
He's right! I did also ask which song is better in my topic post! Does/did anybody actually read it all the way through? ANYONE?
I read it through the whole wayb

Want a laugh? THEN CLICK BELOW.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/70003554/
THE FANTASTIC FOUR RULES!
Smile vault :
hypermarvelfan99
Scratcher
57 posts

MissCherryCupcake wrote:

This is hard because I am addicted to Frozen. But then again, The Lego Movie has an amazing twist at the end as well as a great story line. Frozen definitely have a better soundtrack and I think we can all agree ‘Everything is Awesome’ gets boring after about 3mins of it. I like the song, but afterwards you keep singing it.

I literally can't decide. Frozen? The Lego Movie

I don't think I'll ever be able to decide. I love Unikitty more than anyone else, that's for sure.
BINI KITTY IS SO CUTE.

Want a laugh? THEN CLICK BELOW.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/70003554/
THE FANTASTIC FOUR RULES!
Smile vault :
Meg313
Scratcher
61 posts

I think the Lego Movie is awesome! Frozen= meh…it's OK
chuckdaboss
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lego movie is best!!!! frozen is annoying!!!!!! let it go is a boring song!!!!!!!!!!!! no offense frozen lovers

CHUCK Gotta go fast The 60 sec rule prevents me from going fast. <–click to play

cs17406
New to Scratch
1 post

I love lego is
better it funny

play s
Tootingterrors
New to Scratch
5 posts

I could stab Anna and Elsa there TWATS
Tootingterrors
New to Scratch
5 posts

The actor of Elsa is under arrest in America LOL
gamerbozz
Scratcher
7 posts

I prefer the Lego movie Probably because Let it Go is annoying and I love legos

Gamerbozz
gamerbozz
Scratcher
7 posts

hypermarvelfan99 wrote:

mathman314 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

mario91100 wrote:

imadrainpipe wrote:

So…
In what way are they comparable?

Exactly.

Quit comparing completely different things. It's only a comparison if each movie shares some elements.

If they don't share any actual qualities, or at least enough of them, it's not a comparison. In a fan base battle.

In this case, it's Frozen fans VS. Lego Movie fans.
They do share something. The catchy songs.
He's right! I did also ask which song is better in my topic post! Does/did anybody actually read it all the way through? ANYONE?
I read it through the whole wayb

Tootingterrors wrote:

let it go annoys me.Everything is Awsome Was a funny song.I will turn let it go into let it die
I will totally agree with u
gamerbozz
Scratcher
7 posts

Meg313 wrote:

I think the Lego Movie is awesome! Frozen= meh…it's OK
Totally Go Lego Movie!
gamerbozz
Scratcher
7 posts

They are also making a Lego Movie 2! So excited when it comes out! Frozen is just like another princess movie but people like it more i really don't get how it's a good hit?
gamerbozz
Scratcher
7 posts

I'm going with the Lego Movie It's funny! Frozen isn't Lego movie Has more action Vote Lego Movie There also making a Lego Movie 2! Can't wait to see it! If they are making a Frozen 2 I don't want to see it
gamerbozz
Scratcher
7 posts

I'm going with the Lego Movie It's funny! Frozen isn't Lego movie Has more action Vote Lego Movie There also making a Lego Movie 2! Can't wait to see it! If they are making a Frozen 2 I don't want to see it

It even has Will Pharrel in it
gamerbozz
Scratcher
7 posts

ninjagirl07 wrote:

mathman314 wrote:

I have seen both The Lego Movie and Frozen, 2 extremely popular and good movies. But which is better NOT BETTER, more popular? (Ignore the title) I'm not counting votes. Also, please explain why you like a certain movie better in as much detail as possible. If you can't decide which movie you liked most, then which is more annoying: “Let It Go,” or “Everything is awesome?” (NOTICE: I have unfollowed this discussion, so don't expect me specifically to reply to your post.)

I like Frozen more than the Lego Movie, only because I think most people that voted for The Lego Movie are not seeing Frozen the right way (Also, I saw Frozen in a theater before Let It Go was everywhere, while I saw The Lego Movie at home after Everything Is Awesome was everywhere, and that probably affected my preference. I like “Let It Go” more than “Everything Is Awesome,” despite how overplayed it is. At least it has a decent message. That, and “Everything Is Awesome” is just annoying after about 5-10 minutes of it.

“Everything Is Awesome” IS NOT ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But the song “Let it go” is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying because my siblings sing it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to die because of that. *_*
Personally, I like The Lego Movie better than Frozen. (I Love Legos)

Disney should make a song that goes like, “Break it up, Break it up! Building never bothered me anyway. *CRASH!!!!!!!*”
that would be the funnyest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

define Lego movie/Frozen:
say [I LOVE BOTH OF THEM, I JUST LOVE THE LEGO MOVIE MORE]

Totally agree dude
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tootingterrors wrote:

I could stab Anna and Elsa there TWATS

Tootingterrors wrote:

The actor of Elsa is under arrest in America LOL

Tootingterrors wrote:

Elsa not a hero she only saved anna by winging.A * TEAR saved the * TWAT
No need to be so aggro, bro.

Scratcher
13 posts

LET IT GO!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! Team…. hmm, frozen or the lego movie?'
OLAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUCY!!!!!!
EMIT!!!!!!!
ANNA AND ELSA!!!!!!!!!
Scratcher
13 posts

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME GET SOOOOOOOO ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE!!! But the song do you want to build a snowman kinda gets annoying. hmm…….. LET IT GO!!!
goldskull10
Scratcher
1 post

I think that the lego movie is better because it's funny so if you think I am right please say yes to me.