Discuss Scratch

Qiarab
New to Scratch
1 post

Frozen VS. The Lego Movie: which movie is better?

frozen duh
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

I heard they were going to make a second Frozen movie. It's just too popular to not have a sequel .

Anyway, I'd go for the Lego Movie even though I've never seen it.
BTW, I've seen Frozen before Let It Go was popular and even though I didn't like it, I would've still enjoyed it more before the songs got really popular.

bottom text
Dandan246
Scratcher
39 posts

I like comedy, which Frozen hardly has any of. If you think of it correctly, Frozen is gender-racist to men. I find it very offensive. Also, Anna decapitates Olaf when she first sees him for no reason.YOU SAW MAGIC ALEADY TODAY, WHY FLIP OUT AND DECAPITATE A LIVING BEING. Also, Frozen makes winter sound horrible.I love winter so much. The Lego Movie is great for both genders, has a perfect amount of comedy, and has NO decapitating for no reason. (I said no reason)
Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dandan246 wrote:

I like comedy, which Frozen hardly has any of. If you think of it correctly, Frozen is gender-racist to men. I find it very offensive. Also, Anna decapitates Olaf when she first sees him for no reason.YOU SAW MAGIC ALEADY TODAY, WHY FLIP OUT AND DECAPITATE A LIVING BEING. Also, Frozen makes winter sound horrible.I love winter so much. The Lego Movie is great for both genders, has a perfect amount of comedy, and has NO decapitating for no reason. (I said no reason)
The decapitation was probably an attempt at comedy.

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dandan246 wrote:

Hello, it's PrincessPandaLover.

1.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_(2013_film)#Portrayal_of_emotions_and_perceived_LGBT_parallels (for saying it's sexism)
2.The Lego Movie has decapitating if you watch closely.

TheGamingStar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Deerleg wrote:

The Lego Movie was really good until the end. They messed that up.
This.

Yo, I'm Noelle!

I'm a 19 year old trans girl (she/her) who doesn't use Scratch much anymore.
Still pop in from time to time though, so don't be scared to say hi!
MissCherryCupcake
Scratcher
16 posts

This is hard because I am addicted to Frozen. But then again, The Lego Movie has an amazing twist at the end as well as a great story line. Frozen definitely have a better soundtrack and I think we can all agree ‘Everything is Awesome’ gets boring after about 3mins of it. I like the song, but afterwards you keep singing it.

I literally can't decide. Frozen? The Lego Movie

I don't think I'll ever be able to decide. I love Unikitty more than anyone else, that's for sure.
bennyamos
Scratcher
6 posts

when green flag clicked
say [lego movie
]
rapidemboar
Scratcher
100+ posts

I personally prefer The Lego Movie- Points for the two plot twists at the end (well, not for those who know who Steve Carrel is (That was the actor's name, right?)), a sense of humor that didn't require you to be a kid to laugh at, and all the tiny little additions and references they make to the toy's history (Small Bionicle cameo? Score. Middle Zealand? Double score.). Frozen, on the other hand, I haven't actually watched yet, so that'd be like comparing an apple to an orange, when you haven't even tasted the orange before. Really, all I see of Frozen is like this:

if <(scratcherStatus) = [0]> then
wait until <<(projectsCreated) ≈ [50]> and <(comments) > [1]>>
wait (9) months
set [scratcherStatus v] to [1]

end
JohnySmith
New to Scratch
1 post

i think the frozen let it go is annoying when you hear it over 90000 times but lr=ego movie isnt the best i say frozen
Musicluv
Scratcher
6 posts

GigaChampion wrote:

Lego Movie. When Frozen became very popular, the only thing I actually heard was Let It Go. I feel as if Lego Movies plot is more concrete. Frozen is just a musical with a tiny bit of a plot mixed in, along with a murderer.
See, I personally don't like Elsa AT ALL! She annoys me with all of her ice powers and stuff. Which is why I like Anna better. And Sven. And Olaf. And Kristoff. And I'm gonna shut up now.
Theblockbuster1
Scratcher
45 posts

derpmeup wrote:

I think I like The Lego Movie better. :3

SAME!!!

Shpore
Scratcher
100+ posts

I like Lego Movie better because its my favorite movie, and Frozen had cliche characters and was too dramatic.
if <frozen is better> then
[scratchblocks]
say WHY IS IT SO DRAMATIC THEN?
[/scratchblocks]
end
Myker
Scratcher
74 posts

AM-5573 wrote:

I preferred the music in Frozen to Lego Movie: best music ever for a Disney film! Although I am a Tegan and Sara fan, I found that “Everything is Awesome” gets annoying after a while.
That's the whole point.

"His palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy, theres vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti"
Dazer05
Scratcher
10 posts

I think the lego movie and frozen are bolth cool ideas and conepts, but all the frozen songs are anoying. i went over to a friends house and my friends little sister was watching frozen 20 times in a row so that may have affected my opinion

You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place. - Uncle Iroh

Dazer05
Scratcher
10 posts

Musicluv wrote:

GigaChampion wrote:

Lego Movie. When Frozen became very popular, the only thing I actually heard was Let It Go. I feel as if Lego Movies plot is more concrete. Frozen is just a musical with a tiny bit of a plot mixed in, along with a murderer.
See, I personally don't like Elsa AT ALL! She annoys me with all of her ice powers and stuff. Which is why I like Anna better. And Sven. And Olaf. And Kristoff. And I'm gonna shut up now.

i sort of agree but i think that the plots of both are cool but the music is anoying

You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place. - Uncle Iroh

csf34569
Scratcher
6 posts

Frozen was better. I was funny and it was funny and yeah, I like Olaf. However, I have more respect for Lego Movie. I love legos and the way that made it was super hard and cool.

when green flag clicked
switch costume to [Mega Awesome v]
Projectspage
GyroscopeBill
Scratcher
500+ posts

I like both, but personally I prefer Lego Movie. I felt like it had a more philosophical dynamic that linked to the book ‘1984’ by George Orwell, and I enjoyed the quest for individuality. Frozen had some element of this, but Lego Movie was more exciting and even inspiring.

Pingu is learning about politics with this amazing project.
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hmm.. I'm too lazy to count but I will just estimate. The Lego Movie has more votes than Frozen in this poll.

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't think we should have topics debating about certain movies, books, and stuff. They can cause fights and support dislike of media which is not allowed in this forum.