Discuss Scratch

mayled10
Scratcher
3 posts

Frozen VS. The Lego Movie: which movie is better?

mathman314 wrote:

samanyolu wrote:

Hmmm… This is difficult to choose
That's exactly why I made a topic about it!
The Lego movie is better becuse it doesn't have annoying songs,and the Lego movie is like a family film all of your family will like it…such as frozen its just for girls and its soooooo boring
Garr8
Scratcher
100+ posts

I prefer Lego Movie, because I think Frozen is overhyped. Don't get me wrong, it was good, I just did not like it as much ad everyone else. I tend to like non- princessy Disney movies.
Scratcher
32 posts

The Lego Movie STOMPS Frozen. The Lego movie was awesome and funny, while Frozen annoyed many with its songs. The original BOOK (yes, frozen is a book created BEFORE the movie where Elsas the bad guy) called Snow Queen. Instead, it was replaced with this: ‘DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!’ Yeah, I'm not so sure Hans Christian Anderson would like what Disney did to it. If you disagree with my comments, let me know and we could have a discussion about it. Thank you for your time,
lobecar2839
Scratcher
2 posts

when green flag clicked
play sound [ let it go ] until done
I do not like it
I like the Lego movie better

Last edited by lobecar2839 (May 28, 2015 19:43:49)

PaganoLeo10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Definitely lego movie.

Moving on from Scratch? Learn a C derivative or Java.
Please give me an internet (Yes, I am UnitedUntitled.) In return you get a slogan.
“Scratch is awesome” 43 translations later with Yandex we get “What is good”.

Being awesome, staying awesome. -PaganoLeo10

Steve_Delong_Cat
Scratcher
2 posts

Lol wazzup?
sepm66
Scratcher
19 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Frozen stinksssssssssssssssss] for (2) secs
when [ space] key pressed
say [I loooooooooooovvvvvvvve lego!!!!] for (2) secs
cheesey_seahawk39
Scratcher
21 posts

LEGO Movie.
FROZEN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Elsafan25
New to Scratch
3 posts

mathman314 wrote:

I have seen both The Lego Movie and Frozen, 2 extremely popular and good movies. But which is better NOT BETTER, more popular? (Ignore the title) I'm not counting votes. Also, please explain why you like a certain movie better in as much detail as possible. If you can't decide which movie you liked most, then which is more annoying: “Let It Go,” or “Everything is awesome?” (NOTICE: I have unfollowed this discussion, so don't expect me specifically to reply to your post.)

I like Frozen more than the Lego Movie, only because I think most people that voted for The Lego Movie are not seeing Frozen the right way (Also, I saw Frozen in a theater before Let It Go was everywhere, while I saw The Lego Movie at home after Everything Is Awesome was everywhere, and that probably affected my preference. I like “Let It Go” more than “Everything Is Awesome,” despite how overplayed it is. At least it has a decent message. That, and “Everything Is Awesome” is just annoying after about 5-10 minutes of it.

You are so true
unchartedboss
Scratcher
5 posts

cyborg23 wrote:

friendship2468 wrote:

Frozen 2 is coming out
Great…… $#%&

sorry
there is a frozen 2…….AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY THE MOVIE HAS STUNK ALWAYS HAS MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME HATE MORE THEN ANYTHING THEN DISNEY JUST DOES NOT THINK ABOUT HOW MANY HATED THE MOVIE AND THEIR COMEBACK A SEQUEL.YOU MESSED WITH MY HEAD ONCE ALREADY WITH THAT MOVIE WHEN MY FAMILY WATCHED IT BUT NOW DISNEY YOU HAVE GONE WAY TOO FAR I RECONIZE THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE IN THIS DISCUSSION HATE FROZEN RIGHT?! WELL I DO MORE THAT IS WHAT I THINK OF DISNEYS POOR,POOR,POOR DESCISION SO THE LEGO MOVIE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTTTERR THEN FROZEN AND THE NEW SEQUEL MAKES ME AND MOST LIKELY MOST OF YOU REALLY TICKED OFF
unchartedboss
Scratcher
5 posts

cheesey_seahawk39 wrote:

LEGO Movie.
FROZEN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
That I agree with cheesyseahawk that I agree with very much P.s sweet sprite u got there general g is my favorite character
SuperSpy123
New to Scratch
1 post

Lego Movie
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lego Movie simply teaches kids to use their “Imaaaaaginaaaaation,” (reference, anyone?) and the ending proves it all. However, I actually liked the Lego Movie more, because it was waaaay more colourful and limitless. Frozen was just set in a small cold mountain, and it was set in the olden days and if something is set in the olden days, there aren't enough options to make somebody laugh or even intrigue somebody sometimes. Lego Movie, well, had a happy li'l town and the main characters went to many places, not just a frozen castle or forest. A bit more action-packed, I'd say Lego Movie was definitely different from the other movies, having the world of DREAMS! It had a robotic skyscraper, a western canyon, on the sea, the happy place with the pink cat and others, you get my point. I did like the “Let it go” song though, and now it's my favorite film song. Frozen wasn't too bad.

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
exaltedgoose49
Scratcher
2 posts

im a boy but the lego movie is REALLY annoying[
thecrispinator
Scratcher
39 posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I liked both movies, but I'm gonna go with Frozen. I guess I just liked the story of it a bit more.

Same
Musicluv
Scratcher
6 posts

mathman314 wrote:

I have seen both The Lego Movie and Frozen, 2 extremely popular and good movies. But which is better NOT BETTER, more popular? (Ignore the title) I'm not counting votes. Also, please explain why you like a certain movie better in as much detail as possible. If you can't decide which movie you liked most, then which is more annoying: “Let It Go,” or “Everything is awesome?” (NOTICE: I have unfollowed this discussion, so don't expect me specifically to reply to your post.)

I like Frozen more than the Lego Movie, only because I think most people that voted for The Lego Movie are not seeing Frozen the right way (Also, I saw Frozen in a theater before Let It Go was everywhere, while I saw The Lego Movie at home after Everything Is Awesome was everywhere, and that probably affected my preference. I like “Let It Go” more than “Everything Is Awesome,” despite how overplayed it is. At least it has a decent message. That, and “Everything Is Awesome” is just annoying after about 5-10 minutes of it.

I personally think that Frozen is WAY better
GigaChampion
New to Scratch
45 posts

Lego Movie. When Frozen became very popular, the only thing I actually heard was Let It Go. I feel as if Lego Movies plot is more concrete. Frozen is just a musical with a tiny bit of a plot mixed in, along with a murderer.

I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

-Some History Guy
bobett_3000
New to Scratch
1 post

lllllllleeeeeegggggooooo mmmmmoooooovvvvviiiiieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I've watched Frozen 7 tines and I am sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(by the way, I watch it because my sister is crazy about it)
I like legos a lot, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
thecrispinator
Scratcher
39 posts

mayled10 wrote:

mathman314 wrote:

samanyolu wrote:

Hmmm… This is difficult to choose
That's exactly why I made a topic about it!
The Lego movie is better becuse it doesn't have annoying songs,and the Lego movie is like a family film all of your family will like it…such as frozen its just for girls and its soooooo boring
Frozen is not for girls
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I heard they were going to make a second Frozen movie. It's just too popular to not have a sequel .

Anyway, I'd go for the Lego Movie even though I've never seen it.

Last edited by CatsUnited (March 3, 2015 08:01:12)

bottom text