Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
Scratcher
32 posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

how do i make a cloud variable? write the block
set [ cloud variable] to [how did I make this variable]

when green flag clicked(do the thing where you eat pasta)
Scratcher
32 posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

95047201 wrote:

how do i make a cloud variable? write the block
set [ cloud variable] to [how did I make this variable]

Scratcher
32 posts

[quote]i am just playing around with the controls for forums (never been in one before)[/quote]

XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

•   ゚  。   .   .      .     。   。 .  .   。  ඞ 。  .
• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
Scratcher
32 posts

define sin (and cos) 

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

DREWNOLT wrote:

Order Form

What programming language is your order? (e.g. Scratch or HTML): Scratch
What do you want created?: Website Browser and Creator that uses html as code
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): I don't care, just make it ASAP
Have you been to this shop before?: Yes
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): Yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty):
Other: It should utilize cloud lists to save the website data, make it fast, and make it easy to use.
Sorry for any inconvenience but this order is far beyond are skills.

DACOAD wrote:

I feel like this store is becoming less and less active… What is happening?
idk, nammy wasn't suprised

idk anymore
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

95047201 wrote:

define sin (and cos) 

Please don't blockspam

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
DREWNOLT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form

What programming language is your order? (e.g. Scratch or HTML): HTML
What do you want created?: A converter that will convert any website to an sb3 file, identifying it by url
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): Yes
Other: I want to use it to convert this to scratch

Hi! I'm DREWNOLT!
I code in Scratch, Javascript, HTML, Bash, and more!
Find my projects here.
I'm on Replit and Github!
Stay safe and scratch on!

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DREWNOLT wrote:

Order Form

What do you want to be created?: A converter that will convert any website to an sb3 file, identifying it by url

(Is everyone else thinking this?) Again, this is too complicated for us. Anyway, HTML is a display code, you wouldn't make a Whatever website to mp3. Also Scratch a website that helps KIDS to code. Sorry, if I'm being rude but I need to explicitly say this: I don't know what you need this stuff for. Whatever it's for is your business. But seriously. This is the stuff that ADULTS, real-life web developers, and programmers do for a living. If you want this sort of stuff, I recommend you go hire one of the two and maybe stop thinking you can get this for free? (That is a theory me and another person I've discussed this with has.

But if you do have an order we can do, we hope you order it at Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop and have a nice day

Last edited by MapleTails (July 2, 2020 20:13:27)

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

DREWNOLT wrote:

Order Form

What do you want created?: A converter that will convert any website to an sb3 file, identifying it by url

Again….This is way too advanced for us.
People keep ordering things that are WAAY too advanced. Just because we’re a coding shop it doesn’t mean we can do absolutely anything xD (I think someone once ordered a video game made with only CSS?!? I mean, that’s not even possible xD)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

DREWNOLT wrote:

Order Form

People keep ordering things that are WAAY too advanced. Just because we’re a coding shop it doesn’t mean we can do absolutely anything xD (I think someone once ordered a video game made with only CSS?!? I mean, that’s not even possible xD)

Yeah, there was another where someone wanted Java Minecraft ASAP. (Kind of told them off above a tiny bit, felt nice to do so XD)

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

DREWNOLT wrote:

Order Form

Yeah, there was another where someone wanted Java Minecraft ASAP. (Kind of told them off above a tiny bit, felt nice to do so XD)
Haha wow xD

XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

DREWNOLT wrote:

Order Form

Haha wow xD
I like reading this xD

• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxDusk_LlamaxX08 wrote:

Snip
Why do people want this kinda stuff? And again we are just kids and that stuff is almost impossible on scratch so why even try. What I am saying is that people keep ordering stuff that scratch, a website for kids, can't do but oh no we offer different services that have different coding languages and that makes it s that we can do anything when we really can't. I am not blasting the different departments I am just saying they have ups and downs.

reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

XxDusk_LlamaxX08 wrote:

Snip
Why do people want this kinda stuff? And again we are just kids and that stuff is almost impossible on scratch so why even try. What I am saying is that people keep ordering stuff that scratch, a website for kids, can't do but oh no we offer different services that have different coding languages and that makes it s that we can do anything when we really can't. I am not blasting the different departments I am just saying they have ups and downs.
ikr

[Hiya! I am christian and pan proud. I am a gamer who plays animal crossing and Splatoon 2. I am 1/1 Russian but i live in Canada.,I am very experienced JavaScript coder, so just ask for help!

reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxDusk_LlamaxX08 wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

DREWNOLT wrote:

Order Form

Haha wow xD
I like reading this xD
same… idk why

[Hiya! I am christian and pan proud. I am a gamer who plays animal crossing and Splatoon 2. I am 1/1 Russian but i live in Canada.,I am very experienced JavaScript coder, so just ask for help!

SuperKamekArea
Scratcher
500+ posts

What programming language is your order?: HTML 5
What do you want created?: Browser inside a browser
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): whenever idc also why days before months thats confusing
Have you been to this shop before?: no bruh
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes bruh
Other: I made games on Roblox before (example: Make a noob trap #2)

Last edited by SuperKamekArea (July 3, 2020 19:41:49)

NOTE: I have left scratch, see my featured project for more info

You are now using SHIFT + DOWN/CARET BROWSING

bump

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██░▄▄░██▄██░▄▀▄░█░▄▀▄░█░▄▄███░▄▄▀█░▄▄▀████▄██░▄▄▀█▄░▄█░▄▄█░▄▄▀█░▄▄▀█░▄▄█▄░▄
██░█▀▀██░▄█░█▄█░█░█▄█░█░▄▄███░▀▀░█░██░████░▄█░██░██░██░▄▄█░▀▀▄█░██░█░▄▄██░█
██░▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄▄▄███▄██▄█▄██▄███▄▄▄█▄██▄██▄██▄▄▄█▄█▄▄█▄██▄█▄▄▄██▄█
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

snip
same… idk why
xD

JackK211424
Scratcher
500+ posts

(deleted)

Last edited by JackK211424 (July 3, 2020 16:05:43)

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

What programming language is your order? (e.g. Scratch or HTML): scratch
What do you want created?: a working user login and register button that allows somebody who doesn’t have an account make one. then once they register their in. but the next time they come they can just login. i also need a in game keyboard engine.
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): 19/7/2020
Have you been to this shop before?: no
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): DinoShark
Other: pls do not procrastinate

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]