Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
LesBeProud-
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

ContourLines wrote:

Important Announcement - No More Worker Applications
I have decided as vice president and current president that we are no longer accepting applications for any departments! We already have amassed a large total and we don't need anymore. I would also like to inform customers not to give us undoable orders, remember that we aren't serious coders! That is all to know, please accept this and I do have the ability to say this, sorry for anyone wanting to work here.
- Geo, Vice President of SUCS -
All right then. Even though I applied 12 days ago, nobody with the power to has accepted or rejected my application. Therefore I will be withdrawing my application and most likely will not be re-applying when applications re-open. Sorry to bother you.

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

ContourLines wrote:

I have decided as vice president and current president that we are no longer accepting applications for any departments! We already have amassed a large total and we don't need anymore. I would also like to inform customers not to give us undoable orders, remember that we aren't serious coders! That is all to know, please accept this and I do have the ability to say this, sorry for anyone wanting to work here.
Glad I got in xD

XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Glad I got in xD
Same

•   ゚  。   .   .      .     。   。 .  .   。  ඞ 。  .
• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

LesBeProud- wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

All right then. Even though I applied 12 days ago, nobody with the power to has accepted or rejected my application. Therefore I will be withdrawing my application and most likely will not be re-applying when applications re-open. Sorry to bother you.
oof

reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxDusk_LlamaxX08 wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Glad I got in xD
Same
Same lol

[Hiya! I am christian and pan proud. I am a gamer who plays animal crossing and Splatoon 2. I am 1/1 Russian but i live in Canada.,I am very experienced JavaScript coder, so just ask for help!

xesszcool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Which programming department do you want to work in?: Scratch and Roblox
How many years have you been on Scratch?: 1 month and 1week
Are you following this discussion?: Yes
What is your nickname? (you are allowed to leave this empty): XZ (male)
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: Yes, code_nanny
Would you like to join our staff member studio (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26860708/ ): Ok
Other: I can also make Banners, sell sounds and sell codes

Last edited by xesszcool (June 23, 2020 23:56:31)

Shops I'm in- Lightning Studios, AQUATICA, THE EMERALD SHOP and The Thank You Shop Select this, and tap shift and scroll right to see the rest of my siggy!
Hi!

Umm… Stop?

It has private info stop.

Chill!

Woah…woah…..woah…… STOP.

PLEASE?!

Pwety Pwease?

Steop!

PLZ.

OK FINE.

You are the person who wanted this….

Go to my profile and comment ‘Gotcha Bravos!’ to get a follow from me!

It is the end stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.

Stop.
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xesszcool wrote:

Which programming department do you want to work in?: Scratch and Roblox
How many years have you been on Scratch?: 1 month and 1week
Are you following this discussion?: Yes
What is your nickname? (you are allowed to leave this empty): XZ (male)
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: Yes, code_nanny
Would you like to join our staff member studio (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26860708/ ): Ok
Other: I can also make Banners, sell sounds and sell codes

ContourLines wrote:

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

LesBeProud- wrote:

~snip~
oh dear! I am really sorry about that I think it might of been because you decided to apply in the middle of a flame war

idk anymore
LesBeProud-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

LesBeProud- wrote:

~snip~
oh dear! I am really sorry about that I think it might of been because you decided to apply in the middle of a flame war
It's alright.

DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

reeeeeee1234123 wrote:

DACOAD wrote:

DACOAD wrote:

Which programming department do you want to work in?: Scratch
How many years have you been on Scratch?: Under 1 year
Are you following this discussion?:Yes
What is your nickname? (you are allowed to leave this empty):
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?:Yes, code_nammy
Would you like to join our staff member studio (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26860708/ ) Yes
Other: I am a beginner
Wait you did not see it? Re post
They said it was declined. Move on and please don't re-post
I did not see the declined message.

Working on a 3D Engine
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

LesBeProud- wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

LesBeProud- wrote:

~snip~
It's alright.
Oh, so that is the reason it could have happened.

Working on a 3D Engine
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

DACOAD wrote:

~snip~
I did not see the declined message.
Sorry, but it is declined, we weren't needing anyone to work in the scratch dept. I have also decided that now we aren't accepting any applications, sorry for any inconvenience

idk anymore
TheStealthinator
Scratcher
7 posts

Even though there are too many workers, you should let people in to the Roblox department because there is hardly any people there.
JackK211424
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheStealthinator wrote:

Even though there are too many workers, you should let people in to the Roblox department because there is hardly any people there.
but the demand for roblox orders is fairly low. so It might be better not too. Not sure about that one. but its not my decision

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheStealthinator wrote:

No, because like JackK211424 said, there is a low demand for it and more workers overall is just not needed!

idk anymore
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry guys, but I quit.

There's been a lot of chaos lately, and I've been busy and have been wanting to work on some personal projects.

I also lost motivation to make the guides.

Sorry guys.

-Red

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Sorry guys, but I quit.

There's been a lot of chaos lately, and I've been busy and have been wanting to work on some personal projects.

Sorry guys.

-Red
Okay, you are praised for your contributions!

idk anymore
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Sorry guys, but I quit.

Sorry guys.

-Red
Okay, you are praised for your contributions!
Amen

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumpin' this up for you guys

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]