Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

Do you think we should close this shop? It seems to be dead.

idk anymore
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

ContourLines wrote:

Yeah, I mean this shop died once you guys started not accepting hard orders. The trend is going towards harder orders as you have opened a shop for many programming languages so you would expect harder orders. In scratch, 3D games are also being made so people will follow this trend. This means your shop is basically dead and only beginners will come, if they even know about scratch forums.

Working on a 3D Engine
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DACOAD wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Yeah, I mean this shop died once you guys started not accepting hard orders. The trend is going towards harder orders as you have opened a shop for many programming languages so you would expect harder orders. In scratch, 3D games are also being made so people will follow this trend. This means your shop is basically dead and only beginners will come, if they even know about scratch forums.

? We didn't not accept hard orders. People just came to us with orders with ridiculous orders, and ridiculous deadlines. Like 90% of orders we get are like that!

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

~snip~
? We didn't not accept hard orders. People just came to us with orders with ridiculous orders, and ridiculous deadlines. Like 90% of orders we get are like that!
Yeah, do people think we can make stuff like a web browser in scratch?

idk anymore
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok, but there is a trend though which will definitely kill this shop: 3D Games, What I mean by this is that people are making projects which uses lots of hard time so people will come here to ask shop owners to create these projects and they don't understand the preplanning so they give ridiculous deadlines. That my thinking behind why the shop is dying.

Working on a 3D Engine
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, Sorry for the answer, I didn't know that this trend would be so hard hitting to you guys.

Working on a 3D Engine
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DACOAD wrote:

Ok, but there is a trend though which will definitely kill this shop: 3D Games, What I mean by this is that people are making projects which uses lots of hard time so people will come here to ask shop owners to create these projects and they don't understand the preplanning so they give ridiculous deadlines. That my thinking behind why the shop is dying.
well, i hope it will not kill this shop. after all, it is hard and we can't do it.
but as all the other trends do, it will eventually pass.
people will begin to leave it.
besides, i have not seen so many 3D games & engines so i would name it an undercover trend.

also, for good luck: Touch Wood!

Last edited by Spritesmasher (July 19, 2020 08:59:46)

Voxalice
Scratcher
500+ posts

My Resignation

Hello people! I hope you're doing well today. And with that introduction, here's the resignation letter. I'd like to resign from the Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop as it is in its current form. I don't want to be associated to a shop that is frankly dead, doesn't attempt to try making orders with not receiving many at all, and is on the verge of closing. I will be unfollowing this discussion, and I hope better things will be done with this shop in the future so it can come back to its former self. I may be coming back in the future when the shop gets its act together and brings itself to proper business.

The shop could close and never have a form to take on in the future, but I'm hoping that even if SUCS closes we could have another shop that has the absolutely incredible people and community SUCS used to have. I imagine with Nammy leaving, the shop really disconnected more and everything fell out of place, but I suppose there's no need for speculation.

I really do love you cool people, but saying I love the state of the shop is a bit of a stretch. I have to indefinitely leave now.

Thanks for everything, and Goodbye.

btw, code_nammy

Last edited by Voxalice (July 20, 2020 17:47:17)

This is my signature, it automatically appears under my posts.

(click to give me an internet)

(posts: 100 / 200 / 300 / 400)
RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 ellipsepostpianolizard I think Scratch is a cool website with many great features. Imagine, Program, Share is its slogan/motto, and I love that.
nothing to see here… lol
ipaddude
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

~snip~
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/417003/?page=1
huh.

Last edited by ipaddude (July 19, 2020 21:09:05)

i sure hope osu lazer will support gnu hurd

arch btw ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
test
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ipaddude wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

~snip~
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/417003/?page=1#post-4223470
huh.

?

ipaddude
Scratcher
100+ posts

the main problem with things like this on scratch is theres no money on the line which makes it hard to have any motivation
also
dont companies set the deadlines, not the customer?

also
why can't you deny service to ridiculous orders?
wait do you

since a bunch of people are talking about how this is dead
i would recommend this ‘shop’ be rebranded with a new business model

my opinion
probably not even my business

i sure hope osu lazer will support gnu hurd

arch btw ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
test
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

All I know is that I LOVE this shop with its people and I would hate to see it die. I want this shop to be popular and something like the emerald shop. This shop is amazing and deserves praise. This shop needs more orders (complected and all) and people who are somewhat famous on scratch to come here and work for us. Then if we do that people will come here more and we will generate more orders and we will start the shop back up again. I don't know just and idea but it could work.

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ipaddude wrote:

the main problem with things like this on scratch is theres no money on the line which makes it hard to have any motivation
also
dont companies set the deadlines, not the customer?

also
why can't you deny service to ridiculous orders?
wait do you

since a bunch of people are talking about how this is dead
i would recommend this ‘shop’ be rebranded with a new business model

my opinion
probably not even my business

1: Nope, customers set deadlines
2: We do actually! If you scroll back a few pages, there's us telling people that an order is too complicated (I think me telling off a customer is back there as well)

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

What programming language is your order? (e.g. Scratch or HTML): Scratch
What do you want created?: Live cloud chat system with picked out phrases
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP
Have you been to this shop before?: No
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): Yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): FaZe
Other:

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): Yes
Other:
This is far too advanced for us. Just use a premade engine, no of our staff are going to be able to code that ASAP

idk anymore
JackK211424
Scratcher
500+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Other:
This is far too advanced for us. Just use a premade engine, no of our staff are going to be able to code that ASAP
ooohhhhhhhh.

wat

they might not be able to do it fast but they could do it in a couple of days or so ish O.o

nonetheless, you could just use @colinmacc `s cloud chat on their combat pilot game

MossMapping
Scratcher
35 posts

Bump
MossMapping
Scratcher
35 posts

JackK211424 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Other:
ooohhhhhhhh.

wat

they might not be able to do it fast but they could do it in a couple of days or so ish O.o

nonetheless, you could just use @colinmacc `s cloud chat on their combat pilot game
Lol, ContourLines is making one.
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

In efforts to make this shop not dead I will order

What do you want created?: A cool intro
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): 3 or 4 days
Have you been to this shop before?: I mean I work here
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty):
Other: Code nammy

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

Sinp
Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of what you say about the order. Like ASAP for a project that big is very hard. What I don't agree on is that our staff can't do that, because thy totally can. Sure it may take them months but they could do it. This is the kind of thing hat get this shop killed. Please be weary.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]