Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

Spritesmasher wrote:

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

What programming language is your order? (e.g. Scratch or HTML): scratch
What do you want created?: a working user login and register button that allows somebody who doesn’t have an account make one. then once they register their in. but the next time they come they can just login. i also need a in game keyboard engine.
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): 19/7/2020
Have you been to this shop before?: no
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): DinoShark
Other: pls do not procrastinate

*breathes heavily*ENOUGH WITH THE HARD ORDERS!
seriously i think people look up to this shop too much.
This is actually possible, but I don't know about the engine.

it still seems really hard.

I can do it if you guys like…

Working on a 3D Engine
LesBeProud-
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

DACOAD wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

What do you want created?: a working user login and register button that allows somebody who doesn’t have an account make one. then once they register their in. but the next time they come they can just login. i also need a in game keyboard engine.
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes

I don't think you'd be able to make them login to the Scratch site, but a login to the game you create is doable

DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

LesBeProud- wrote:

DACOAD wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

I don't think you'd be able to make them login to the Scratch site, but a login to the game you create is doable
They are asking for a login in game so yeah

Working on a 3D Engine
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

snip posts please

Last edited by ContourLines (July 8, 2020 05:53:16)

idk anymore
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

snip posts please

Sorry, It is just that I do not know how to snip

Working on a 3D Engine
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

DACOAD wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

snip posts please

Sorry, It is just that I do not know how to snip
Remove a chunk of something your quoting and replace it with ‘snip’ or something

idk anymore
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

Snip
I thought the order was already taken. Also you can't save list so you would have to make a CV but that only allows numbers so… I could maybe do it

reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

I took the order

[Hiya! I am christian and pan proud. I am a gamer who plays animal crossing and Splatoon 2. I am 1/1 Russian but i live in Canada.,I am very experienced JavaScript coder, so just ask for help!

reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

DACOAD wrote:

LesBeProud- wrote:

DACOAD wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

They are asking for a login in game so yeah
I TOOK THIS ORDER OKAY?!?!

DACOAD wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

I DID THIS ALRIGHT

[Hiya! I am christian and pan proud. I am a gamer who plays animal crossing and Splatoon 2. I am 1/1 Russian but i live in Canada.,I am very experienced JavaScript coder, so just ask for help!

JackK211424
Scratcher
500+ posts

reeeeeee1234123 wrote:

-snip-

ContourLines wrote:

snip posts please

reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

JackK211424 wrote:

reeeeeee1234123 wrote:

-snip-

ContourLines wrote:

snip posts please

Sorry! >

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

reeeeeee1234123 wrote:

Snip
I thought you did

Last edited by NLC_BC1_08 (July 9, 2020 14:13:27)

reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

reeeeeee1234123 wrote:

Snip
I thought you did
\
nop

JackK211424
Scratcher
500+ posts

reeeeeee1234123 wrote:

JackK211424 wrote:

reeeeeee1234123 wrote:

-snip-

ContourLines wrote:

snip posts please

Sorry! >
Its fine

Voxalice
Scratcher
500+ posts

Since nobody seemed to notice my order, I'll post a link so you can see it again

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4200757/

This is my signature, it automatically appears under my posts.

(click to give me an internet)

(posts: 100 / 200 / 300 / 400)
RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 ellipsepostpianolizard I think Scratch is a cool website with many great features. Imagine, Program, Share is its slogan/motto, and I love that.
nothing to see here… lol
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voxalice wrote:

Since nobody seemed to notice my order, I'll post a link so you can see it again

(I said something here and just realized the person asking is an HTML worker. Please ignore my ignorance as I didn't want to post a blank.)

Last edited by MapleTails (July 9, 2020 22:11:26)

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voxalice wrote:

I am pretty sure that workers said your order was too hard.

Working on a 3D Engine
Happyprincessgirl
Scratcher
86 posts

Which programming department do you want to work in?: Scratch
How many years have you been on Scratch?: 4, I think.
Are you following this discussion?: Yes
What is your nickname? (you are allowed to leave this empty): beans/Smol
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: I will read them after posting this, so… yes?
Would you like to join our staff member studio (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26860708/ ): Yes
Other: Im very active on scratch
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Happyprincessgirl wrote:

Which programming department do you want to work in?: Scratch
How many years have you been on Scratch?: 4, I think.
Are you following this discussion?: Yes
What is your nickname? (you are allowed to leave this empty): beans/Smol
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: I will read them after posting this, so… yes?
Would you like to join our staff member studio (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26860708/ ): Yes
Other: Im very active on scratch

Applications are currently closed, but thank you for applying

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
JackK211424
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voxalice wrote:

am i allowed to do this?

here:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
<button onclick="myFunction()">Click Me</button>
<script>
function myFunction() {
  alert("wooooooo"); //replace woo with whatever you want
}
</script>
</body>
</html>

DACOAD wrote:

I am pretty sure that workers said your order was too hard.

this took me 4 google searches and 10 minutes to put together

Last edited by JackK211424 (July 10, 2020 02:19:07)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]