Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

Nambaseking01 wrote:

bumpin' this up for you guys
thnx

idk anymore
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

ContourLines wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

thnx
What does that mean?

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

thnx
What does that mean?

What do you mean?

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
Voxalice
Scratcher
500+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

thnx
What does that mean?

Blue: Nammy brings the topic upwards to the front page of the Requests sub-forum
Red: ContourLines thanks Nammy for “bumping” their topic

This is my signature, it automatically appears under my posts.

(click to give me an internet)

(posts: 100 / 200 / 300 / 400)
RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 ellipsepostpianolizard I think Scratch is a cool website with many great features. Imagine, Program, Share is its slogan/motto, and I love that.
nothing to see here… lol
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there, Nambesking01! Your shop was oringinally part of Gobo's Choice or The Global Orders Center 4.0. Following WarriorsRoleplayer's account delteion, we have moved here. Please drop me a reply to my comment in Milky's Messaging Studio or leave a reply on the GGC forum saying:
Hi! I'm from the [shop], my position within the shop is the _______ and I can confirm the shop is active.
Any shops who do not respond within 2 months will concider inactive. If you don't respond within 2 months, we will remove your shop from the federation entirely. If the shop is active, after the 2 months have passed, then the owner or PR officer simply needs to re-apply it. If you do not wish to have your shop in the GGC, then leave a reply on the thread.
Thank you for you time.

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bumpadump

[Hiya! I am christian and pan proud. I am a gamer who plays animal crossing and Splatoon 2. I am 1/1 Russian but i live in Canada.,I am very experienced JavaScript coder, so just ask for help!

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

thnx
What does that mean?

What do you mean?
Nevermind. Thanks all

Last edited by NLC_BC1_08 (June 26, 2020 20:43:27)

XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! I'm from the XxDusk_LlamaxX08 Shop, my position within the shop is the owner and I can confirm my shop is active.

•   ゚  。   .   .      .     。   。 .  .   。  ඞ 。  .
• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
reeeeeee1234123
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxDusk_LlamaxX08 wrote:

Hi! I'm from the XxDusk_LlamaxX08 Shop, my position within the shop is the owner and I can confirm my shop is active.
Active!

[Hiya! I am christian and pan proud. I am a gamer who plays animal crossing and Splatoon 2. I am 1/1 Russian but i live in Canada.,I am very experienced JavaScript coder, so just ask for help!

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b u m p

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Hi there, Nambesking01! Your shop was oringinally part of Gobo's Choice or The Global Orders Center 4.0. Following WarriorsRoleplayer's account delteion, we have moved here. Please drop me a reply to my comment in Milky's Messaging Studio or leave a reply on the GGC forum saying:
Hi! I'm from the [shop], my position within the shop is the _______ and I can confirm the shop is active.
Any shops who do not respond within 2 months will concider inactive. If you don't respond within 2 months, we will remove your shop from the federation entirely. If the shop is active, after the 2 months have passed, then the owner or PR officer simply needs to re-apply it. If you do not wish to have your shop in the GGC, then leave a reply on the thread.
Thank you for you time.
Bumping this notification for you!

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

What programming language is your order? (e.g. Scratch or HTML): Scratch
What do you want created?: BBCode
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): 10/07/2020
Have you been to this shop before?: Yes
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): Flaw
Other: for this shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/417603/

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

What do you want created?: BBCode
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): 10/07/2020
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): Flaw
Other: for this shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/417603/
Sorry, we don’t do BBCode.

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

Snip
He wants BBCode created, not to be done. So technically it is possible

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

Snip
He wants BBCode created, not to be done. So technically it is possible
no, you misunderstand, he doesn't want us to create BBcode with scratch, he wants it for a shop.

idk anymore
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

Snip
Ohhh

anishram
Scratcher
100+ posts

What do you want created?: A moving space backdrop (moving sideways) for when the player moves in this project.
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): 01/07/2020
Have you been to this shop before?: No
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): No - please notify me on my profile.
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty):
Other:
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

anishram wrote:

Snip
Taken and completed

DREWNOLT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form

What do you want created?: Website Browser and Creator that uses html as code
When is your deadline? (please use dd/mm/yyyy): I don't care, just make it ASAP
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): Yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty):
Other: It should utilize cloud lists to save the website data, make it fast, and make it easy to use.

Hi! I'm DREWNOLT!
I code in Scratch, Javascript, HTML, Bash, and more!
Find my projects here.
I'm on Replit and Github!
Stay safe and scratch on!

DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

I feel like this store is becoming less and less active… What is happening?

Working on a 3D Engine
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]