Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 86 no edit and 1700th reply!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 1)

Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): march 22, I'm in no hurry
Description: a banner for Great Grapes contact on profile for more detail
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y and y
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/RedGuy7/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
STATUS: NOT QUALIFIED (I'm not quite sure about this, since @RedGuy7 ordered this before and it was completed by @congyingzhou…)
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): feb 17
Description: a banner for the Scratch OrderLymipics. i don't really care what it says
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y and y
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/RedGuy7/

Footnote: HELP! TWO ORDERS!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPs
Key:
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Official Vote for Adviser (1 day left)
Official Shop News

———————

Links

Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
NEW Fragments Trading Center

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center
Qualified orders: 1

please note that orders will NOT be put on here, just the total amount of qualified orders

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Could I add a trade to the trading center? I want a3, and I’ll give a2

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Good Morning Americans!

Banner by @Jbrow78 and J Tech Studios
BUMPs
Key:
Official Vote for Adviser (1 day left)
Official Shop News

———————

Links

Fun Poll
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center

please note that orders will NOT be put on here, just the total amount of qualified orders

Last edited by jbrow78 (Feb. 13, 2020 12:55:16)

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-snip
STATUS: NOT QUALIFIED (I'm not quite sure about this, since @RedGuy7 ordered this before and it was completed by @congyingzhou…)
-snip

wait…it was already completed? i didn't get the link then…could you re-post it?

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Could I add a trade to the trading center? I want a3, and I’ll give a2
red or blue

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

-snip
-snip

page 62

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 14, 2020 04:40:59)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): march 22, I'm in no hurry
Description: a banner for Great Grapes contact on profile for more detail

Footnote: HELP! AN ORDER!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vote ends!

@OurPrincess is the new Adviser!!!! Three cheers!

In the meanwhile these people will be given 1 strike:
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@meowmeow824
@SketchyAni
@the_pro_gamer002
@kittiesrule247
@JJBullet
@caterno
@Wainggan
@legoboy7107
@-limitless-
Sadly, @the_pro_gamer002 on the BoD has been fired.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 14, 2020 04:50:49)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 14, 2020 07:56:22)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VOTE (vote before 1st March 2020 or get 1 strike)
So…
@the_pro_gamer002 got fired due to inactive-ness and there are now two empty spots on the notifier team. I chose some really active candidates and here there are. You can vote for TWO people (but you must vote at least one), and the top two will be chosen on the notifier team.
(no speeches this time, too time consuming and not quite needed in this sort of vote)
This time, the candidates still cannot vote for themselves.
@Big_Brick_Studios: 3 -> 4 (Cong's vote)
@RedGuy7: 4

@OurPrincess: 2
@culverkwan: 2
@jbrow78: 3
Have voted:
@OurPrincess
@FloatingMuffins
@Big_Brick_Studios (1 vote saved)
@Creeper_Bomb
@Waffle_Iron_Studios (1 vote saved)
@StarStriker3000
@Chocolate0829
@cubbywindowsdpc
@RedGuy7
@congyingzhou (tiebreaking vote)

Have not voted:
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@SketchyAni
@Wainggan
@legoboy7107
@-limitless-
@culverkwan
@jbrow78

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 1, 2020 04:44:25)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPs
Key:
Official Shop News
Official Vote for Notifier Team

———————

Links

Fun Poll
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

-snip
-snip

the one with the OrderLympics, I did it page 62, here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/?page=62#post-3832448

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE (vote before 28th February 2020 or get 1 strike)
snipped

I'll vote for @jbrow78 and @RedGuy7

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

So…
@the_pro_gamer002 got fired due to inactive-ness and there are now two empty spots on the notifier team. I chose some really active candidates and here there are. You can vote for TWO people (but you must vote at least one), and the top two will be chosen on the notifier team.
(no speeches this time, too time consuming and not quite needed in this sort of vote)
This time, the candidates downright CANNOT vote.
@Big_Brick_Studios: 0
@RedGuy7: 0
@OurPrincess: 0
@culverkwan: 0
@jbrow78: 0
Have voted:
none

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou (only votes in case of a tie)
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@meowmeow824
@SketchyAni
@JJBullet
@Wainggan
@legoboy7107
@-limitless-
@Chocolate0829
@StarStriker3000
@Creeper_Bomb
@cubbywindowsdpc
@FloatingMuffins
@Waffle_Iron_Studios
RedGuy7

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snipped

I'll vote for @jbrow78 and @RedGuy7
Where have you been?

Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

You should update the news…

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): asap
Description: banner for my soon competition ‘Scratch OrderLympics’
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/385383
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): follow
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): following
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yeah…gotta feed my hamster…i love hamsters…and hamsters love food…sorry got distracted…i don't have a hamster
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises! Ok
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
Taken and done! Here:

Thanks for shopping at TIPS!

Small TIP for you: You can order our advertising services to get your competition advertised!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!
oh thx

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

BUMPs
Key:
Official Shop News
Official Vote for Notifier Team

———————

Links

Fun Poll
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center

You should a unclaimed order center link

Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Vote ends!

@OurPrincess is the new Adviser!!!! Three cheers!

In the meanwhile these people will be given 1 strike:
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@meowmeow824
@SketchyAni
@the_pro_gamer002
@kittiesrule247
@JJBullet
@caterno
@Wainggan
@legoboy7107
@-limitless-
Sadly, @the_pro_gamer002 on the BoD has been fired.

Yay she won!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]