Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 82 no edit

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Click here. And here.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 82 no edit
hello there

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 82 no edit
hello there
hello

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Click here. And here.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 0 (Qualified: 0) (Unqualified: 0)

none
Footnote: @culverkwan now has a silver and @RedGuy7 has another bronze

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snip~
http://internetometer.com/image/47575.png
1. the bank does nothing, ignore it
2. I need url not image
nvm I gave you one

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 82 no edit
hello there
hello
hellooo

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this banner is part of the prize. only @congyingzhou and @culverkwan can use it

Congratulations! Thanks for ordering so much! Now you have the silver prize and the A5 fragment (A1, A2, A3, A4 combined)!

Prizes:
(choose one)
Prize 1:
  • banner above
  • 2 follows from various alts.
Prize 2:
  • 1 advertising spot on TIPS first post for 10 days
  • 1 premium advertising spot on TIPS ad station (meaning no need to line up)
  • banner above
Please note that the prizes may vary every time, even if it's a same prize too.

Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 82 no edit
hello there
hello
hellooo
Okay let's stop this is spam

Click here. And here.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this banner is part of the prize. only @congyingzhou and @RedGuy7 can use it

Congratulations! Thanks for ordering so much! Now you have the silver prize and the D2 fragment (A2, B2, C2 combined)!

Prizes:
(choose one)
Prize 1:
  • banner above
  • 1 advertising spot on TIPS first post for 1 week
Prize 2:
  • 1 follow from one of my alts.
  • banner above

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

~snip~
Okay let's stop this is spam
okay

It_is_congyingzhou
Scratcher
90 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

this banner is part of the prize. only @congyingzhou and @culverkwan can use it

Congratulations! Thanks for ordering so much! Now you have the silver prize and the A5 fragment (A1, A2, A3, A4 combined)!

Prizes:
(choose one)
Prize 1:
  • banner above
  • 2 follows from various alts.
~snip~
@culverkwan has told me privately he want Prize 1 so me and @r_hello have given the follows.

Check out my main account, @congyingzhou!
I'm a whiz at (scratchblocks :: #123456 boolean) :: #098765 hat
*Evil Kumquat Guard (what's a kumquat :: #000000 stack)* :: grey cap
Unbeatable Tic-Tac-Toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEWS
Listed in order of importance.

T.I.P.S. NEWS:
STOP SPAMMING to get pages, people!!!

Okay. Due to the recent multiple incidents of @culverkwan using his own accounts to talk to himself to get page tops, I have to make this. Stop spamming to get pages!!! It clutters the forum and gives us a unprofessional look. Customers may turn their noses down when they see the spam. Using your own accounts to chat with yourself (or to get new pages), posting unrelated stuff like ‘hi!’ or countdown to pages are all spam. Posting ‘page XX no edit’ at a page top is not spam, but only one is allowed with each page (except ninja's). Chatting with other workers is okay as long as it's nice and polite, it's not one of your accounts and no countdown to page tops.
New prizes!

@culverkwan gets silver and @RedGuy7 gets bronze.
NEWS FROM PARTNERS:
The Shop Web:

Orders!
note that there may not be any news on some days

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Official Vote (3 days left!)
Shop News
Fragments Trading Center (stabilized)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@culverkwan has contacted me privately again so I added yet another blue trade.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 82 no edit
You broke my 4-pages streak…
I was so close to making a new record…

I have to start again…
*turns face away*

JK I'm not actually mad or anything

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 11, 2020 06:42:27)

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yea I guess I hit a brick wall, you could say (pun intended) I ran out of ideas, so could I order a shop box? Chickens taste good (don’t ask)
you mean idea box?
No I mean shop box

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 82 no edit
You broke my 4-pages streak…
I was so close to making a new record…

I have to start again…
*turns face away*

JK I'm not actually mad or anything
Oof

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

I’d like an Idea Box please.

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can someone explain to me what an “internet” is, please?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]