Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 84 no edit

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Click here. And here.
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 84 no edit
I would have gotten it if it weren't for the 60 second demon.
Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 84 no edit
I would have gotten it if it weren't for the 60 second demon.
It got me too once

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Click here. And here.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 0 (Qualified: 0) (Unqualified: 0)

none
Footnote: uh… dont know what to add

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPs
Key:
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Official Vote for Adviser (2 days left)
Official Shop News

———————

Links

Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
NEW Fragments Trading Center

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center
Qualified orders: 0

please note that orders will NOT be put on here, just the total amount of qualified orders

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 12, 2020 04:10:29)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Hi! I am back after a small week of snow! I need the template for bumping.
Request it and you could get a fragment for it

Vote updated!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fragments updated! Also you know what? I'm deleting the bank since it has no purpose, and it's confusing.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEWS
Listed in order of importance.

T.I.P.S. NEWS:
STOP SPAMMING to get pages, people!!!

Okay. Due to the recent multiple incidents of people using his own accounts to talk to himself to get page tops, I have to make this. Stop spamming to get pages!!! It clutters the forum and gives us a unprofessional look. Customers may turn their noses down when they see the spam. Using your own accounts to chat with yourself (or to get new pages), posting unrelated stuff like ‘hi!’ or countdown to pages are all spam. Posting ‘page XX no edit’ at a page top is not spam, but only one is allowed with each page (except ninja's). Chatting with other workers is okay as long as it's nice and polite, it's not one of your accounts and no countdown to page tops.
1 day till the end of the vote!

1 day till the end of the vote for Advisor! Vote here now!
New orders!

@RedGuy7 has ordered 3 times today, all banners! But I'm not sure about one since it was already ordered before…
3 new fragments!

3 new fragments from ordering and order taking!
note that there may not be any news on some days
and I don't think we need news from partners

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 13, 2020 08:08:09)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yea I guess I hit a brick wall, you could say (pun intended) I ran out of ideas, so could I order a shop box? Chickens taste good (don’t ask)
you mean idea box?
No I mean shop box
Bump
Done! Here:

Thanks for shopping at TIPS!

Small TIP for you: You can order our advertising services to advertise your shop!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys! Help me out here at the list of Page Tops!

Record: 4 streak (set by @congyingzhou)
2 streak: 15 (record set by @congyingzhou)
3 streak: 8 (record set by @congyingzhou)
4 streak: 2 (record set by @congyingzhou)
5 streak: 0 (who will be the one to set the record)

@congyingzhou was the first to get streak 2, and right after streak 3. After a lot of pages he managed to get streak 4 twice (setting new records along the way). No one has ever reached streak 4 except @congyingzhou. It was only until page 45 that someone managed streak 3 (@culverkwan) and page 53 (@RedGuy7). Not long after @congyingzhou successfully got streak 4 on page 61. Page 74, @culverkwan managed to get streak 3 again. But still, @congyingzhou has two streak 4, five streak 3 (which is more than half of the total streak 3s) and 8 streak 2s (which is still more than half). As you can see, @congyingzhou IS THE DOMINANT FORCE MWA-HAHAHAHAHAH

if you wonder, whoever sets the record is the one who first reaches that amount of page streak

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 12, 2020 06:18:19)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 12, 2020 06:36:09)

packed-planet
Scratcher
1 post

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Page 82 no edit
You broke my 4-pages streak…
I was so close to making a new record…

I have to start again…
*turns face away*

JK I'm not actually mad or anything
Oof
can i join
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

packed-planet wrote:

~snip~
can i join
you can but need 20 posts

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am sorry to announce…
I am resigning from TIPS That I can't find my shoes.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

I am sorry to announce…
lol

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

I am sorry to announce…
lol
Ololol

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

I am sorry to announce…
Oof

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

NEWS
Listed in order of importance.

T.I.P.S. NEWS:
STOP SPAMMING to get pages, people!!!
Snip
I agree

Last edited by Waffle_Iron_Studios (Feb. 12, 2020 22:13:34)

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): march 22, I'm in no hurry
Description: a banner for Great Grapes contact on profile for more detail
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y and y
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/RedGuy7/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

TERMS OF SERVICE
~snip~
You should add a rule that if you don’t claim your order within a week it gets removed

Last edited by Waffle_Iron_Studios (Feb. 12, 2020 22:20:34)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]