Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 36 no edit!

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

TheRealShib
Scratcher
12 posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username: TheRealShib
Work you want done: Pixel Art Stickman animated
Deadline: (10/02/2020)
Description: Just a normal stick figure with a face walking running and jumping animated with any pixel art
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheRealShib wrote:

Username: TheRealShib
Work you want done: Pixel Art Stickman animated
Deadline: (10/02/2020)
Description: Just a normal stick figure with a face walking running and jumping animated with any pixel art
Please use this ordering form to order.

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

LordThror
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

Do you do vector art?
Yes

ok here's my order
Username: LordThror
Work you want done: Vector sprite of a medieval dwarf with armor, axe.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 28/1/2020
Description: Armor, Axe, medevil looking, nothing mechanical about him, vikingsh, beard.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes, Comments are open and I am following this thread.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/LordThror/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes
DECLINED. Missing code word.

What's a code word?

CLICK TO PLAY!
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

Do you do vector art?
Yes

ok here's my order
Description: Armor, Axe, medevil looking, nothing mechanical about him, vikingsh, beard.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes, Comments are open and I am following this thread.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/LordThror/

What's a code word?
Read terms of service.

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

LordThror
Scratcher
100+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

Do you do vector art?
Yes

ok here's my order

What's a code word?
Read terms of service.
Thanks! I thought I did but it must have been from something else.

CLICK TO PLAY!
LordThror
Scratcher
100+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

Do you do vector art?
Yes

ok here's my order

What's a code word?
Read terms of service.

ok here's my order
sorry about the mistake.
Description: Armor, Axe, medevil looking, nothing mechanical about him, vikingish, beard.
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely

CLICK TO PLAY!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LordThror wrote:

~snip~
Description: Armor, Axe, medevil looking, nothing mechanical about him, vikingish, beard.
Thank you.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Where is Cong? He is having CNY holidays!
I am here

culverkwan wrote:

Cong is SOOOOO inactive!
不要隨意評價其他人

raisinr wrote:

we-need-cong-bump
here

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 5 (Qualified: 4) (Unqualified: 1)

culverkwan wrote:

Since everyone is active here, I’ll order a lunar new year box here.
Username: -ShadowsHiding-
Work you want done: Pixel Art. A LOT of it.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Continuous, up to the end of the year potentially
Description: I need someone very good at pixel art, for my game GloryRPG PLEASE NOTE: This would be continuous. I would constantly need more art as I develop the game. If you don't want to take this order, that's fine. But whoever does, (and multiple people could) need to be willing to consistently work on it.
Project link (if needed): see above
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes I'm following this thread
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ShadowsHiding-/

Angrybella wrote:

I’d like to order Lunar New Years box!
Username: ComputerCole
Work you want done: Banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Make it say “The Creative Shop” and make it artsy background.
Project link (if needed): Not needed
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile Comments open, I'm not following the discussion.
Link to profile: You can just click my username but here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ComputerCole/

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will take Culverkwan's CNY box.
Taken and done! Here:

Ideas:
  1. A story about the 12 zodiac animals.
  2. A project about the traditions of Chinese people.
  3. A game where you have a mouse as the main character and need to catch on the dropping red packets.
Thanks for shopping at TIPS and don't forget to fill in the customer service survey!

Small TIP for you: You have a lot of fragments, you can start trading with people to get the rewards!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

~TIPS

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New fragments:
@AngryBella: B3
@ComputerCole: A1
@LordThror: C2

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LordThror wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

LordThror wrote:

Do you do vector art?
Yes

ok here's my order

What's a code word?
Read terms of service.

ok here's my order
sorry about the mistake.
Taken!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will take AngryBella's CNY box.
Taken and done! Here:

Ideas:
1. A party project with lots of confetti.
2. A scrolling platformer with a mouse as the main character and the mouse needs to pick up CNY wishes from other animals (when the mouse picks up a wish, show the wish and make it somewhat emotional.
3. urm… eh… A project explaining what the 12 zodiac animals are and perhaps a sensor which animal which year is.
Thanks for shopping at TIPS and don't forget to fill in the customer service survey!

Small TIP for you: For the second idea, if you want to do it, you can order our coding services to help you with it!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 1)

Username: -ShadowsHiding-
Work you want done: Pixel Art. A LOT of it.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Continuous, up to the end of the year potentially
Description: I need someone very good at pixel art, for my game GloryRPG PLEASE NOTE: This would be continuous. I would constantly need more art as I develop the game. If you don't want to take this order, that's fine. But whoever does, (and multiple people could) need to be willing to consistently work on it.
Project link (if needed): see above
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes I'm following this thread
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ShadowsHiding-/
Username: ComputerCole
Work you want done: Banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Make it say “The Creative Shop” and make it artsy background.
Project link (if needed): Not needed
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile Comments open, I'm not following the discussion.
Link to profile: You can just click my username but here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ComputerCole/

woohoo 3 down, 2 to go (I think I may take the banner)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New fragment:

@OurPrincess: B1

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VOTE (vote before 28th February 2020 or get 1 strike)
So…
@the_pro_gamer002 got fired due to inactive-ness and there are now two empty spots on the notifier team. I chose some really active candidates and here there are. You can vote for TWO people (but you must vote at least one), and the top two will be chosen on the notifier team.
(no speeches this time, too time consuming and not quite needed in this sort of vote)
This time, the candidates downright CANNOT vote.
@Big_Brick_Studios: 0
@RedGuy7: 0
@OurPrincess: 0
@culverkwan: 0
@jbrow78: 0
Have voted:
none

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou (only votes in case of a tie)
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@meowmeow824
@SketchyAni
@JJBullet
@Wainggan
@legoboy7107
@-limitless-
@Chocolate0829
@StarStriker3000
@Creeper_Bomb
@cubbywindowsdpc
@FloatingMuffins
@Waffle_Iron_Studios

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 14, 2020 07:54:42)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Official Vote (not started yet)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So I had this REALLY GREAT IDEA on the top of my head and decided to make a TIPS movie based on the history of TIPS.

So, I can do all the coding and my friend @Mytholik can help me with sound effects and music (if no one else wants to opt. for these spots). But the main problem is ART AND ANIMATIONS…

I don't know who can help me with that since I suck at it. Please help.

Voice acting. I'm sure a lot of people can do that. It'd be cool if the voices in the movie were the real workers' voices, but it's okay if not.

I can get former 2nd VP @KDT123 for some art and coding since his projects look cool and he's still active (just focused on coding and not shops).

Collaboration link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/383762/

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]