Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 81 no edit! (4 in a row)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 0 (Qualified: 0) (Unqualified: 0)

none
Footnote: I have 4 in a row pages

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Official Vote (4 days left!)
Shop News
Fragments Trading Center (stabilized)

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

It was 4 in a row
Until the st deleted stuff
So it’s not anymore

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

FRAGMENTS TRADING CENTER
Key:
Blue: You can trade immediately if the fragment you're willing to trade out fits the requirements. If you want to trade, please say so on this topic.
Red: You must contact the trader and they must agree for the trade to become true.
Green: Completed trades.
From @culverkwan to @RedGuy7:
Trading out: A2
Trading in: A1
(do you want to make this red)
done

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Feb. 10, 2020 22:22:26)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

this banner is part of the prize. only @congyingzhou and @RedGuy7 can use it

Congratulations! Thanks for ordering so much! Now you have the bronze prize and the D3 fragment (A3, B3, C3 combined)!

Prizes:
(choose one)
Prize 1:
  • banner above
  • 1 internet
Prize 2:
  • 1 follow from @r_hello, my alt.
  • banner above
Please note that the prizes may vary every time, even if it's a bronze prize too.
prize 1 plz

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cong u still owe me a fragment… I both did an order and ordered
I only have one fragment

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Umm… did I get accepted/denied, or did my worker application fall through the cracks? Just wondering.

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

-snip

RedGuy7 wrote:

Roast flower order twice but only has 1 fragment
where twice
~snip~
logo and thumbnail
link

culverkwan wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 1)

*snip*
Username: @Roast_Flower
Work you want done: profile picture
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Description of work: A kitty cat holding a rose in its mouth. cat: gray and black; rose: red and green; background (if showing): a backyard
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Roast_Flower/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely
Taken and done!

Thank you for shopping at T.I.P.S.! Don't forget to fill in the customer service survey!
Small TIP for you: After you become a Scratcher and have at least 20 posts, you can apply to be a worker!
and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/362954273/
cong…

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

I only have one fragment
no you have two. look at the bank (link on front page)

left scratch

found me!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

I only have one fragment
no you have two. look at the bank (link on front page)
Oh well I didn’t check recently enough I guess

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yea I guess I hit a brick wall, you could say (pun intended) I ran out of ideas, so could I order a shop box? Chickens taste good (don’t ask)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yea I guess I hit a brick wall, you could say (pun intended) I ran out of ideas, so could I order a shop box? Chickens taste good (don’t ask)
you mean idea box?

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

It was 4 in a row
Until the st deleted stuff
So it’s not anymore
it is 4 in a row SINCE ST deleted stuff

Waffle_Iron_Studios wrote:

Umm… did I get accepted/denied, or did my worker application fall through the cracks? Just wondering.
it fell through… could you link me to it again

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

I only have one fragment
you got two…

ALSO FOR THE ROAST_FLOWER ORDER A UPDATED IT LONG AGO JUST DIDNT NOTIFY ANYONE

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Congratulations! Thanks for ordering so much! Now you have the bronze prize and the D3 fragment (A3, B3, C3 combined)!

Prizes:
(choose one)
Prize 1:
  • banner above
  • 1 internet
Prize 2:
  • banner above
Please note that the prizes may vary every time, even if it's a bronze prize too.
prize 1 plz
link so I can give you internet

omjono
New Scratcher
3 posts

Hello. I am here, but I will not be active again until June 16 because of camp.

I am… a coder, funny, a nerd(in all subjects), pilot, <a href="https://natgeos.com/types-of-melon/">melon</a>, violinist, CEO of J Technologies, and Co-CEO of Turbine Tech. Number of Posts: 1000+

Last edited by omjono (Feb. 11, 2020 02:51:07)

omjono
New Scratcher
3 posts

https://natgeos.com/types-of-melon/
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

omjono wrote:

I am… a coder, funny, a nerd(in all subjects), pilot, <a href="https://natgeos.com/types-of-melon/">melon</a>, violinist, CEO of J Technologies, and Co-CEO of Turbine Tech. Number of Posts: 1000+
culverkwan? jbrow78? Who are you? The account is 19 minutes old…

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-snip

then why does the bank only show one fragment?

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Prizes:
(choose one)
Prize 1:
  • banner above
  • 1 internet
Prize 2:
  • banner above
prize 1 plz
http://internetometer.com/image/47575.png

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Feb. 11, 2020 03:06:06)

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Waffle_Iron_Studios wrote:

Username: Waffle_Iron_Studios (Really? It’s right above my logo.)
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher (And this is below my logo, can’t you just look there?)
Are you following this thread?: I’m about to after I finish this
How active are you (1-10): 7.5
Why should we choose you?: Because I work hard. Also, I can’t fly.
Accepted!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

omjono wrote:

culverkwan? jbrow78? Who are you? The account is 19 minutes old…
not culverkwan for sure, since location is wrong

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

-snip

then why does the bank only show one fragment?

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Prizes:
(choose one)
Prize 1:
  • banner above
  • 1 internet
Prize 2:
  • banner above
prize 1 plz
http://internetometer.com/image/47575.png
1. the bank does nothing, ignore it
2. I need url not image

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]