Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 83 no edit!

Curse you, 60 second demon!!!
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Page 83 no edit!

??? Somehow this posted before 60 seconds had passed… Look at the timestamps on my two posts! 13:41:32 and 13:42:23
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Can someone explain to me what an “internet” is, please?
It’s hard to explain, just look up internetometer and click the first thing, it explains it.

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

I’d like an Idea Box please.
Taken!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yea I guess I hit a brick wall, you could say (pun intended) I ran out of ideas, so could I order a shop box? Chickens taste good (don’t ask)
you mean idea box?
No I mean shop box
Bump

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
SuperGames67
Scratcher
44 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/385804/
Anyone here able to do this?

I'm actually a long-time Scratcher on a new account. If you use the forums a lot, you probably know who I am.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I am back after a small week of snow! I need the template for bumping.

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I won't be able to do it every page, but I will bump when I can.

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Hi! I am back after a small week of snow! I need the template for bumping.
Request it and you could get a fragment for it

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcements
~None To Display~
———————
BUMPs
Key
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE (vote before 14th February 2020 or get 1 strike)
So…
I decided to move out of the Secretary spot I've been in for so long since there are so many active workers now (the new dawn…). Decided to move @jbrow78 up to Secretary and directly zoomed @culverkwan to Assistant Secretary due to his high activity rate and lots of order taking. Now Adviser spot is Vacant, so here are the candidates…
Also all candidates please make speeches before 1st February or you are disqualified.
As always, you can't vote for yourself.
@Big_Brick_Studios (speech): 3
@RedGuy7 (speech): 2
@OurPrincess (speech): 4
Have voted:
@StarStriker3000
@RedGuy7
@OrangeKitty30
@Creeper_Bomb
@cubbywindowsdpc
@OurPrincess
@FloatingMuffins
@culverkwan
@Big_Brick_Studios
@jbrow78

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom(*)
@meowmeow824(*)
@SketchyAni(*)
@the_pro_gamer002(**)
@kittiesrule247(**)
@JJBullet(*)
@caterno(**)
@Wainggan
@legoboy7107
@-limitless-
I am changing vote to @OurPrincess

Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE (vote before 14th February 2020 or get 1 strike)
So…
I decided to move out of the Secretary spot I've been in for so long since there are so many active workers now (the new dawn…). Decided to move @jbrow78 up to Secretary and directly zoomed @culverkwan to Assistant Secretary due to his high activity rate and lots of order taking. Now Adviser spot is Vacant, so here are the candidates…
Also all candidates please make speeches before 1st February or you are disqualified.
As always, you can't vote for yourself.
@Big_Brick_Studios (speech): 3
@RedGuy7 (speech): 2
@OurPrincess (speech): 4
Have voted:
@StarStriker3000
@RedGuy7
@OrangeKitty30
@Creeper_Bomb
@cubbywindowsdpc
@OurPrincess
@FloatingMuffins
@culverkwan
@Big_Brick_Studios
@jbrow78

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom(*)
@meowmeow824(*)
@SketchyAni(*)
@the_pro_gamer002(**)
@kittiesrule247(**)
@JJBullet(*)
@caterno(**)
@Wainggan
@legoboy7107
@-limitless-
OurPrincess

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

omjono wrote:

Hello. I am here, but I will not be active again until June 16 because of camp.

I am… a coder, funny, a nerd(in all subjects), pilot, <a href="https://natgeos.com/types-of-melon/">melon</a>, violinist, CEO of J Technologies, and Co-CEO of Turbine Tech. Number of Posts: 1000+
culverkwan? jbrow78? Who are you? The account is 19 minutes old…
not culverkwan for sure, since location is wrong
he could be lying
-snip
1. the bank does nothing, ignore it
2. I need url not image
then how can we know what fragments anybody has?

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Feb. 12, 2020 02:53:53)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

-snip-
Don't name and shame. That is reportable.

President of Scratch ShopBux
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Page 83 no edit!

??? Somehow this posted before 60 seconds had passed… Look at the timestamps on my two posts! 13:41:32 and 13:42:23
did you receive a 404? I once posted two posts at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME with the same account

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 12, 2020 02:51:49)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

~snip~
Woah.
1. That has already been put in place. If you order with an alt and take it urself, nothing happens. No points, no score, no fragments…
2. It's somewhat the same with or without this. A person can just not let he alt. get ANY fragments, just using the main to order and do stuff.
3. This is a pretty new idea and I think it's quite good, but I think we should lower the love and favorite limit since all but 1 of my projects does not have more than that… so… okay…
4. This really existed a long long long time ago in the early days! (must show off how much history I know). I'm sure only @Alex11345 now will remember it. The thing died even before Pie joined (30 pages or something) due to lack of workers, but it could be quite nice now.
5. This is the best idea of the five. I love it!

do you want to change THIS into your speech…?

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 12, 2020 03:02:28)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Announcements
~None To Display~
———————
BUMPs
Key
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
woah this is better I think we'll start using this
thank you so much
I think we dont need the announcements part tho, since we already have news

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yea I guess I hit a brick wall, you could say (pun intended) I ran out of ideas, so could I order a shop box? Chickens taste good (don’t ask)
you mean idea box?
No I mean shop box
Taken!

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am now an official Scratch Wiki contributor!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]