Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)
No i was about to WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Could I add a trade to the trading center? I want a3, and I’ll give a2
Snip
Blue please
Done

RedGuy7 wrote:

i want to cancel my trade the yellow one
Done

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Could I add a trade to the trading center? I want a3, and I’ll give a2
Snip
Blue please
Done

RedGuy7 wrote:

i want to cancel my trade the yellow one
Done
Yai

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)
I was like thinking ‘where are you guys?’ ‘this is definitely going to get stolen by @RedGuy7 or @Big_Brick_Studios’

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)
You were posting in the Strawberry shop…

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 15, 2020 14:16:14)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: KING-CONG (anyone remember this)
Work you want done: resizing
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 22/02/2020
Description: I need this banner to be resized so it fits my signature.
Project link (if needed): not needed
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/congyingzhou/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: I remember I changed the code word into Hamsters are Lovely
wait it's hamsters love food

Footnote: HELP! AN ORDER!

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)
I was like thinking ‘where are you guys?’ ‘this is definitely going to get stolen by @RedGuy7 or @Big_Brick_Studios’

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)
Yes true but I saw the opportunity to when you made the last post of pg. 89 but the 60 sec demon restrained me
Edit: minor typo

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Feb. 15, 2020 14:18:49)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Okay, so guys. I need to dish out some orders.

Secretaries, please remember to bump the UOC and the bumping stuff every page.
@OurPrincess, could you give me suggestions as new Adviser and suggest box ideas? Thanks.
Box Ideas:

Seasonal
  • Spring Box
  • Summer Box
  • Autumn Box
  • Winter Box

Holidays
  • Christmas
  • Easter
  • Halloween

(Have you implemented any of these boxes already? If so, let me know.)
I don’t quite approve of the season boxes since they are sort of boring, but I should be implanting the Easter box soon. The Christmas box was a success this year unlike last year. Halloween box well worth a try

Could you suggest some permanent boxes, meaning they are not swayed by season or whatever?

Also @OurPrincess x1 fragment to do list

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Format by @jbrow78 - Current Secretary
Image by @congyingzhou

I changed it to another image due to the old one being too tall.

BUMPs
Key:
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Official Shop News
Official Vote for Notifier Team

———————

Links

Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
NEW Fragments Trading Center

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center
Not yet due: 1
Overdue: 0
please note that orders will NOT be put on here, just the total amount of qualified orders

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’ll vote for culverkwan and save my other vote for later

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Feb. 15, 2020 14:29:02)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

I vote @RedGuy7 and @Big_Brick_Studios.

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Click here. And here.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

I’ll vote for culverkwan and save my other vote for later
Okay

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

I vote @RedGuy7 and @Big_Brick_Studios.
Okay

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 89 no edit?

(This is impossible)
Yes true but I saw the opportunity to when you made the last post of pg. 89 but the 60 sec demon restrained me
Edit: minor typo
Lel

That is streak 2 for me but it will probably be broken by someone page 90

So sad

Cannot get page 90

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

snip

Lel

That is streak 2 for me but it will probably be broken by someone page 90

So sad

Cannot get page 90
Oof
Edit: FORMATTING

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Feb. 15, 2020 14:35:52)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

I gotta go eat so you just might get pg. 90

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

I gotta go eat so you just might get pg. 90
Well that's good news.

Edit: Not for you, of course.

Last edited by Creeper_Bomb (Feb. 15, 2020 14:40:29)

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Click here. And here.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

@culverkwan, please give me a C3! Make it red, please.
What do you mean? If you want to trade please state the fragment you want to give.
~special mega snip~
I'll trade one of my C1s for a C3.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

I vote redguy7

Last edited by Waffle_Iron_Studios (Feb. 15, 2020 15:03:20)

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Page 90 no edit

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Creeper_Bomb
Scratcher
88 posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Page 90 no edit
Noooo

Click here. And here.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]