Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 88 no edit?

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 88 no edit?
ahh nobody is here to steal it

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: KING-CONG (anyone remember this)
Work you want done: resizing
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 22/02/2020
Description: I need this banner to be resized so it fits my signature.
Project link (if needed): not needed
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/congyingzhou/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: I remember I changed the code word into Hamsters are Lovely
wait it's hamsters love food

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 15, 2020 05:20:42)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 3 (Qualified: 3) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): march 22, I'm in no hurry
Description: a banner for Great Grapes contact on profile for more detail
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y and y
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/RedGuy7/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/congyingzhou/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: I remember I changed the code word into Hamsters are Lovely
ORDER FROM THE SHOP WEB
Username: OrangeKitty30
What do you need: A banner for my new studio, LLSC (Language learning shop and courses)
Detailed description: I want 5 people, make them look like they are from different countries, and have them be saying: Nihao, hello, guten tag, dia duit, and bonjour.
Link(s) (if needed): Link to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25715068/
He/she: She
Deadline: February 10th
Who would you like to do it?: I dont care
By putting your username here, you agree with the Patron Rules: OrangeKitty30

Footnote: HELP! ORDERS!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 15, 2020 05:33:50)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Format by @jbrow78 - Current Secretary
Image by @congyingzhou

I changed it to another image due to the old one being too tall.

BUMPs
Key:
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Official Shop News
Official Vote for Notifier Team

———————

Links

Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
NEW Fragments Trading Center

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center
Not yet due: 2
Overdue: 0
please note that orders will NOT be put on here, just the total amount of qualified orders

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 15, 2020 08:08:28)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, so guys. I need to dish out some orders.

Secretaries, please remember to bump the UOC and the bumping stuff every page.
@OurPrincess, could you give me suggestions as new Adviser and suggest box ideas? Thanks.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: OrangeKitty30
What do you need: A banner for my new studio, LLSC (Language learning shop and courses)
Detailed description: I want 5 people, make them look like they are from different countries, and have them be saying: Nihao, hello, guten tag, dia duit, and bonjour.
Link(s) (if needed): Link to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25715068/
He/she: She
Deadline: February 10th
Who would you like to do it?: I dont care
By putting your username here, you agree with the Patron Rules: OrangeKitty30
Taken and done! Here:

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 2) (Unqualified: 0)

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y and y
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/RedGuy7/

Footnote: HELP! ORDERS!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 15, 2020 08:07:51)

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I vote OurPrincess and Big_Brick_Studios

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center

~snip~
I'll take RedGuy7's order!

Last edited by OurPrincess (Feb. 15, 2020 11:49:15)

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Okay, so guys. I need to dish out some orders.

Secretaries, please remember to bump the UOC and the bumping stuff every page.
@OurPrincess, could you give me suggestions as new Adviser and suggest box ideas? Thanks.
Box Ideas:

Seasonal
  • Spring Box
  • Summer Box
  • Autumn Box
  • Winter Box

Holidays
  • Christmas
  • Easter
  • Halloween

(Have you implemented any of these boxes already? If so, let me know.)

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello!

I would like if TIPS could partner with my new shop, The Strawberry Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386143/

I would appreciate if some TIPS members could join to help it get off the ground.

Thank1s

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Snip
Unclaimed Orders Center
please note that orders will NOT be put on here, just the total amount of qualified orders
It says ZERO overdue… as of when that posted there was 1 overdue

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Feb. 15, 2020 14:03:17)

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center
edited

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Could I add a trade to the trading center? I want a3, and I’ll give a2
Snip
Blue please

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center
edited
Oh wait you’re right
It did get updated

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@culverkwan, please give me a C3! Make it red, please.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i want to cancel my trade the yellow one

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

@culverkwan, please give me a C3! Make it red, please.
What do you mean? If you want to trade please state the fragment you want to give.

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hello!

I would like if TIPS could partner with my new shop, The Strawberry Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386143/

I would appreciate if some TIPS members could join to help it get off the ground.

Thank1s
No, sorry.

As a rule it stated that a Shop needs 20 pages first.

OurPrincess wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center

~snip~
I'll take RedGuy7's order!
Yay

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vote updated!

BTW I see some of you are not voting even though you should be, so I should announce that the rules have changed and the candidates CAN vote to ensure enough voting.

Thank you.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]