Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

page 62 no edit

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

RedGuy7 wrote:

page 62 no edit
Grrr

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

page 62 no edit
Grrr
Well i thought I would get it too

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Hi yall, Im quitting since yall dont do anything about spam.
60 second demon strikes again!
please dont… we are trying to stop it… I removed all the points from @culverkwan… made news… reported spam…

RedGuy7 wrote:

Also, how do you know that it is the 3rd biggest shop?
I researched 50 pages of the request forum

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Hi yall, Im quitting since yall dont do anything about spam.
60 second demon strikes again!
please dont… we are trying to stop it… I removed all the points from @culverkwan… made news… reported spam…

RedGuy7 wrote:

Also, how do you know that it is the 3rd biggest shop?
I researched 50 pages of the request forum
Actually, Scratch Team will block me if I spam again!

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): asap
Description: banner for my soon competition ‘Scratch OrderLympics’
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/385383
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): follow
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): following
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yeah…gotta feed my hamster…i love hamsters…and hamsters love food…sorry got distracted…i don't have a hamster
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises! Ok
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.

Footnote: I hate footnotes!

Last edited by culverkwan (Feb. 8, 2020 03:42:38)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

MISSING FRAGMENTS
@RedGuy7: 2 (for taking order twice)

Last edited by culverkwan (Feb. 8, 2020 09:16:13)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Official Vote (6 days left!)
Shop News

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
they sent you a message?

culverkwan wrote:

MISSING FRAGMENTS
@Big_Brick_Studios: 1 (for ordering)
@Angrybella: 1 (for ordering)
@RedGuy7: 3 (for taking order twice and ordering once)
okay updated

@RedGuy7: B2
@AngryBella: C4
@Big_Brick_Studios: B3

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Username: ya know
Work you want done: bbcode
Description: bb code gradient from blue to green to yellow for theese texts:
"Scratcher | Three years on Scratch | 0042 followers | 0036 projects | 0278 forum posts
RedGuy7 Inc. | T.I.P.S. | TES | Shop Efficient | SSB
12yo | Male | Church of Jesus Christ of LDS | Sister is @Roast_Flower | Mom is @rededrose77
This is a signature. It appears whenever I post. Change yours at scratch.mit.edu/disscus/settings/{username}."
"by @congyingzhou of T.I.P.S"

Project link (if needed): na
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): follow
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): following
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yeah…gotta feed my hamster…i love hamsters…and hamsters love food…sorry got distracted…i don't have a hamster
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
I had to update it due to length…could you please update the code? thx
here

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
they sent you a message?

culverkwan wrote:

MISSING FRAGMENTS
@Big_Brick_Studios: 1 (for ordering)
@Angrybella: 1 (for ordering)
@RedGuy7: 3 (for taking order twice and ordering once)
okay updated

They sent me a message!
BTW, two more fragments for @RedGuy7, please.

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
They sent me a message!
oh why did I forget

btw I take the remaining order

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

DELETED

Last edited by culverkwan (Feb. 8, 2020 09:31:35)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

r_hello
Scratcher
90 posts

culverkwan wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
They sent me a message!
oh why did I forget

btw I take the remaining order
Formatting problem
just fix it and stop picking at me

Hello, this is a Scratcher who refuses to check his messages.
Proof that I have 1600+ messages.
I used to have 2000+ but for some reason…it became 1600+
Alt. Account of @congyingzhou.
r_hello
Scratcher
90 posts

Angrybella wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
Prize 2:
  • 1 follow from @r_hello, my alt.
  • banner above
Please note that the prizes may vary every time, even if it's a bronze prize too.
Can I have prize 2, thank you.
Given!

Hello, this is a Scratcher who refuses to check his messages.
Proof that I have 1600+ messages.
I used to have 2000+ but for some reason…it became 1600+
Alt. Account of @congyingzhou.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: banner
Description: banner for my soon competition ‘Scratch OrderLympics’
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/385383
Taken and done! Here:

Thanks for shopping at TIPS!

Small TIP for you: You can order our advertising services to get your competition advertised!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 8, 2020 09:38:59)

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

I think that you have no unread messages.

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 0 (Qualified: 0) (Unqualified: 0)

none

Footnote: I have no idea why I made this.

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

BTW, I know one of Cong's secret alt. Does anyone want to know it?

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

I think that you have no unread messages.
you are wrong

the thing must only contain 3 digits max. and when it has 4 digits it busts

by the way 0 messages shows 0

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]