Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Happy new year!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

b1048546 wrote:

Happy new year!
You too!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Departments are gone? How much did I miss

H                                                                                    He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu
Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

adsuri wrote:

Departments are gone? How much did I miss
Yes, we agreed to get rid of departments. We also no longer do ASCII text art and the positions of Marketing Officer and Partnerships Officer have been merged into Public Relations Officer. We are also currently debating a new suggestion which is detailed on the previous page. A lot has happened here.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

penguincoder119
Scratcher
11 posts

heyy!! <3 I hope I'm commenting in the right place, haha…

> @penguincoder1190/@Snowypengi
> a design, if that's okay~
> may I have a design of a cat based of snow and ice? I don't really mind (since it's a design), but eh.. make it not super complex? >w<
> blue, grayish, whatever you want.
> um, asap, but take your time )
> no, but I will now! <33
- <333 thank you!!

PENGI

hallo! this is my forum signature thank you for viewing my forum(s)!

Your text to link here…
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

StrangerThingsFan365 wrote:

Username: StrangerThingsFan365
Preferred Pronouns: He,Him
Work you want done: banner
Description of work: Vaporwave looks, with my voice acting company ‘The Voices’
Colors (if art): Just Look Up Vaporwave for reference
Deadline: 31//01//20 or earlier
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information:VAPORWAVE
Claimed! Will try to get it done by January 10th at the most.
Hows it going?

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

Hi all, this is a
SUGGESTION POST

~snip~
The suggestions are a very good idea. I fully support it!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Hows it going?
Haven't started yet, I will get started on it today. I'm currently just trying to figure out what sort of look I will give the banner.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Hows it going?
Haven't started yet, I will get started on it today. I'm currently just trying to figure out what sort of look I will give the banner.
Vaporwave. Look it up lmao

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

HI EVERYONE
IMPORTANT ORDER

Username: ZZ9PluralZAlpha

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Work you want done: Art/Animation

Description of work: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.

Colors (if art): Described above.

Deadline: ASAP, end of this month if possible, if not as close to that as possible.

Are you following this discussion (optional): No (Reasons stated below).

Any more information: Please leave a comment on my profile when you accept this request, when it is completed and if there are any questions or clarification required. To avoid filling up my messages inbox I am not following this discussion so any contact you wish to make with me should be done via the comments section on my profile. I would ideally like this to be done by the end of the month but as soon as possible after will also work if by the end of this month is not long enough. This is so I can implement this request into the project I need it for, bug-test it to the max, then offer the file to a couple of people for offline beta-testing before announcing the release date for the project, and then releasing it live on that date. (It's a significant project if you couldn't tell by that info XD)
This is a very old order, and if someone can take this that would be greatly appreciated… ZZ9PluralZAlpha would love it if someone took this.
thanks!

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check!

As Second Vice President, I am calling an activity check. Please respond in the shop studio by the 9th of January: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/ . If you do not respond in time you will unfortunately get a strike. Two strikes means demotion if you are on the BoD and three strikes means you are fired.

Responded: FloatingMuffins, cubbywindowsdpc, D-07N2, -DancerRJV-*, OrangeKitty30, b1048546

Not responded yet: pinkiepie710, FollowCherryBlossom*, MClovers*, congyingzhou**, NilsTheBest*, adsuri*, Mast3rGenius, JJBullet*, BubblesTeas*, skymover1239, catereno*, Wainggan, OurPrincess, AFNNetworkK12, KittenDude172, dragonfire37**, kittiesrule247**, mango38, TaterTime

Excused: gwood5901, StrangerThingsFan365, Big_Brick_Studios

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Jan. 3, 2020 21:24:21)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Hows it going?
I did… I'm brainstorming what I want it to look like.

StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Hows it going?
I did… I'm brainstorming what I want it to look like.
Ohhhhh

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
light_cloud
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @Light_Cloud
Preferred Pronouns: N/A
Work you want done: Cleaned Thread
Description of work: this an odd order but basically, I need to redesign my thread, If someone could help me do this that would be great
Deadline: N/A
Any more information: I want all the content on my thread, here's the thread - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381166/

My Profile | My Projects | Underrated Scratcher

HALO: O.D.S.T. Assault Collaboration | Forum | Studio | Github

See If Im Online | Been Scratching for 5+ years | “I'm ready. I'm ready.” - Sponge Bob
evelynpspp
Scratcher
11 posts

i am hera
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Activity Check!

As Second Vice President, I am calling an activity check. Please respond in the shop studio by the 9th of January: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/ . If you do not respond in time you will unfortunately get a strike. Two strikes means demotion if you are on the BoD and three strikes means you are fired.

Responded: FloatingMuffins, cubbywindowsdpc, D-07N2, -DancerRJV-*

Not responded yet: pinkiepie710, FollowCherryBlossom*, MClovers*, congyingzhou**, NilsTheBest*, adsuri*, Mast3rGenius, JJBullet*, BubblesTeas*, skymover1239, catereno*, Wainggan, OurPrincess, AFNNetworkK12, b1048546, KittenDude172, dragonfire37**, kittiesrule247**, mango38, TaterTime, Big_Brick_Studios

Excused:
Uh, why wasn't I listed? Im an employee.

StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

Application form:
Preferred pronouns: he/him
How active are you: 7
Total time on Scratch: 10-11 months
Any experience in other shops?: Yes!
Are you following this thread?: Sí
Why should we pick you?: Im An Epic voice acter
Did you read the terms?: Sí

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Activity Check!

Responded: FloatingMuffins, cubbywindowsdpc, D-07N2, -DancerRJV-*

Not responded yet: pinkiepie710, FollowCherryBlossom*, MClovers*, congyingzhou**, NilsTheBest*, adsuri*, Mast3rGenius, JJBullet*, BubblesTeas*, skymover1239, catereno*, Wainggan, OurPrincess, AFNNetworkK12, b1048546, KittenDude172, dragonfire37**, kittiesrule247**, mango38, TaterTime, Big_Brick_Studios

Excused:
Uh, why wasn't I listed? Im an employee.
Pinkiepie710 doesn't have you listed on the staff list. Can you please give me a link to your application? Thanks!

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Jan. 2, 2020 20:57:20)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

gwood5901
Scratcher
24 posts

Username: The account I'm posting this under is gwood5901 but my new account is -ShadowsHiding- so if I get accepted please comment on that profile.
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): they/them (genderfluid pride!)
How active are you: (1-10):9
Total time on Scratch:~2 1/2 years
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I am very creative and I was actually ASKED to apply by FloatingMuffins on my
-ShadowsHiding- account
Did you read the terms?: Since it's almost 2020, (real subtle, right ) yes, I read the terms.
NOTE: i TECHNICALLY meet the requirements on all my accounts combined, but not on any one account. Yes, I know I meet them on this account, but I don't have four GOOD projects on this account so I'm not counting that. But total, over all my accounts, I meet the requirements.

I don't have a signature right now, but if I join the shop I can add that banner to my signature

when green flag clicked
forever
if <you reply> then
change [happiness] by (100)
end
end

Yeah, I had to

Last edited by gwood5901 (Jan. 2, 2020 21:44:50)

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gwood5901 wrote:

Username: The account I'm posting this under is gwood5901 but my new account is -ShadowsHiding- so if I get accepted please comment on that profile.
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them):
How active are you: (1-10):9
Total time on Scratch:~2 1/2 years
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I am very creative and I was actually ASKED to apply by FloatingMuffins on my -ShadowsHiding- account
Did you read the terms?: Since it's almost 2020, (real subtle, right ) yes, I read the terms.
NOTE: i TECHNICALLY meet the requirements on all my accounts combined, but not on any one account. Yes, I know I meet them on this account, but I don't have four GOOD projects on this account so I'm not counting that. But total, over all my accounts, I meet the requirements.
You are hired as a trainee. You will become a full member once you fulfill one more requirement. You'll need to get 40 forum posts before you can become a full member.

Also, there is currently an activity check in this shop. You do not need to respond to this one as you joined in the middle of it.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Jan. 2, 2020 21:39:31)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]