Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

samuelbenoit wrote:

I'd like know how are hosted your shop banners on scratch. Thanks for your help
There are instructions on this link! Also, once you get the image link, you can resize it by editing the link to have the right dimensions (for example, changing “100x80” to “690x150”, if that's the right dimensions for your image).

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

*KICKS INTO FULL ASSISTANT SECRETARY (or somewhat actually temporary Secretary now) MODE
Ordered on: 4/19/20
Username: redguy7
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) review and advertising
Description of work: review and advertise https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/
Colors (if art): n
Deadline: 5 days
Are you following this discussion (optional): n
Any more information:n
Taken and done! off the UOC

The old @SpongeBob order has been deleted since they haven't responded in a month about whether they still want their order

@CoderGirly could you please do the IX_monster order since it's been 10 days since you took it thx

for some reason the music order I took before is still on there
off the UOC
(I feel like the French Revolution dude saying “off with his head!”)

GUYS TAKE SOME ORDERS
I feel like the once very very pink pie

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

ppppie wrote:

samuelbenoit wrote:

There are instructions on this link! Also, once you get the image link, you can resize it by editing the link to have the right dimensions (for example, changing “100x80” to “690x150”, if that's the right dimensions for your image).
Thank you but when I click on the bookmark on the project page, it show “object HTMLScriptElement”. Is it normal?

samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

samuelbenoit wrote:

ppppie wrote:

samuelbenoit wrote:

Thank you but when I click on the bookmark on the project page, it show “object HTMLScriptElement”. Is it normal?
I succeeded! It don't work on Firefox but it work on Google Chrome. Thank you again!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

*KICKS INTO FULL ASSISTANT SECRETARY (or somewhat actually temporary Secretary now) MODE
Description of work: review and advertise https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/

The old @SpongeBob order has been deleted since they haven't responded in a month about whether they still want their order

@CoderGirly could you please do the IX_monster order since it's been 10 days since you took it thx

off the UOC

GUYS TAKE SOME ORDERS
I did finish it actually. lx_monsters finished order.

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm so sorry, I have to resign. Schoolwork is really piling up in front of me, and if I don't finish it, I might not be able to go on Scratch at all. So sorry to leave, I'll miss working here.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

I'm so sorry, I have to resign. Schoolwork is really piling up in front of me, and if I don't finish it, I might not be able to go on Scratch at all. So sorry to leave, I'll miss working here.
Nooo! It was good having you. We hope to see you again when you have more time.

With regrets, goodbye.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

off the UOC

GUYS TAKE SOME ORDERS
I can apply if you want

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bye, you will definitely be missed.

Oscile wrote:

I can apply if you want
You can apply but you need to be a scratcher first.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there a leave form? I have to be put on leave for a week.
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snippy snippy~

GUYS TAKE SOME ORDERS
yep, you're reminding me of the very very pink pie, lol
good job

we're sorry to see you go! you were a great worker, and you'll be missed!

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Oscile wrote:

I can apply if you want
You can apply but you need to be a scratcher first.
aaaaaaaaa i took that part out. hehe since we make people start as trainees, i figured we don't need to make them be scratchers (besides, some people refuse to accept the invitation even though they could be scratchers, and we don't want to exclude them). (sorry i keep changing the requirements without saying anything!)

b1048546 wrote:

Is there a leave form? I have to be put on leave for a week.
there's no form, you just have to ask to be put on leave. and since you did, i'll put you on leave for a week!

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Trainee promotions

Hey guys! On the BoD studio, we recently voted to promote quite a few trainees to full members! (You all have Muffins to thank, he suggested everyone.) So congrats to RedGuy7, popsyrabbit, MathSnail, and crossme72, you've all been promoted to full members!

Someone remind me to get on my pink account and update the front page

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

ppppie wrote:

Trainee promotions

Hey guys! On the BoD studio, we recently voted to promote quite a few trainees to full members! (You all have Muffins to thank, he suggested everyone.) So congrats to RedGuy7, popsyrabbit, MathSnail, and crossme72, you've all been promoted to full members!

Someone remind me to get on my pink account and update the front page
Not getting promoted be like :(
Eh, oh well.
I'm more active on BBB than here anyway. Sorry!

Last edited by CoderGirly (May 7, 2020 18:17:17)

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
CaptainCode250606
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: "CaptainCode250606
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She-Her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Banner
Description of work: Rectangle, with The Scratch Logo Shop™ in fancy letters (preferably cursive), say it with a logo underneath title in white
Colors (if art): lettering in light pink or white, background yellow-pink ombre
Deadline: May 15th
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: say it with a logo underneath the title in white
starpro89
Scratcher
100+ posts

I will be inactive for 1 month. Pls reply to my profile
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainCode250606 wrote:

Description of work: Rectangle, with The Scratch Logo Shop™ in fancy letters (preferably cursive), say it with a logo underneath title in white
i'll take this!

CaptainCode250606
Scratcher
100+ posts

ppppie wrote:

CaptainCode250606 wrote:

i'll take this!
Hi! Can you maybe finish this by the end of tomorrow or today if possible. thx!
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: flawpaw
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)they/them
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music)Music
Description of work: I would like an intense music that sorta sounds like the avengers theme on piano, but is more intense
Colors (if art): Not art
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: Please only do this if you know what the avengers theme sounds like and you can get to a piano

ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Emerald Shop 4.0!

That's right, everyone! The Emerald Shop 4.0 is here! I know it's a bit late (only 7 pm for me, though), so some of you won't see this till the morning, but I wanted to open the thread today before it was too late, haha. Some notes before I give you the link:
  • Yes, we're technically moving to the 4.0 thread today.
  • We'll continue to have this thread open for a few days (through May 12th), but we'll direct everyone who posts here to the 4.0 thread.
  • You should all start taking orders and posting over on the new thread now, and directing people to that thread if they post here.
  • The front page isn't entirely finished right now, a few people need to finish up their posts, but most of it is all ready!
  • There are a few new additions to the front page, and we've changed up some formatting. Go check it all out, even if you've read the front page a gazillion times before!
And without further ado… The Emerald Shop 4.0!

Last edited by ppppie (May 8, 2020 02:03:32)

icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

ppppie wrote:

The Emerald Shop 4.0!

That's right, everyone! The Emerald Shop 4.0 is here! I know it's a bit late (only 7 pm for me, though), so some of you won't see this till the morning, but I wanted to open the thread today before it was too late, haha. Some notes before I give you the link:
  • Yes, we're technically moving to the 4.0 thread today.
  • We'll continue to have this thread open for a few days (through May 12th), but we'll direct everyone who posts here to the 4.0 thread.
  • You should all start taking orders and posting over on the new thread now, and directing people to that thread if they post here.
  • The front page isn't entirely finished right now, a few people need to finish up their posts, but most of it is all ready!
  • There are a few new additions to the front page, and we've changed up some formatting. Go check it all out, even if you've read the front page a gazillion times before!
And without further ado… The Emerald Shop 4.0!
ok.

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]