Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
mango38
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

I'm gonna be a bit busy for the next 2-3 days so I won't be able to update the UOC. Perhaps cong can make a temporary one?

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

MathSnail wrote:

cutebross260IsBack wrote:

Username: cutebross260IsBack
Preferred Pronouns: I prefer they/them, even though my “About Me” says I'm a female.
Work you want done: Art
Description of work: Snowy Forest.
Colors (if art): Most of the colors are below. For the trees, be sure to pick dark/light brown.
Deadline: None.
Are you following this discussion (optional): yeah
Any more information: The art will be used for a might-be-canceled-MAP that I'm hosting.
~snip~

BestUsernameSoFar wrote:

Username: BestUsernameSoFar
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) they/them
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) signature
Description of work: A banner with lots of colors and emojis with text in the middle that says “BestUsernameSoFar”.
Colors (if art): Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, & Teal
Deadline: Today (May 1st)
Are you following this discussion (optional): No, I'm not
Any more information: Don't think so.
I'll take these!
Completed!
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello, i'd like to order something.
Username: Peaceful_Dork
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Work you want done: Art review
Description of work: A few constructive art critiques on this art. Preferably, someone with art experience could take this order.
Deadline: 05/15/2020
Are you following this discussion: No, you can comment the reviews on the project.
Any more information: Thank you.

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo

Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

I have another Scratch account…
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peaceful_Dork wrote:

Hello, i'd like to order something.
Username: Peaceful_Dork
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Work you want done: Art review
Description of work: A few constructive art critiques on this art. Preferably, someone with art experience could take this order.
Deadline: 05/15/2020
Are you following this discussion: No, you can comment the reviews on the project.
Any more information: Thank you.

Taken!!!

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
panther__
Scratcher
93 posts

Username: panther__
Preferred Pronouns: he
Work you want done: costumes
Description of work: I need the top views of the Clash Royale characters (knight, giant, archers, prince, baby dragon, bomber skeleton, skeleton, King Tower, and Princess Towers)
Colors (if art): red/blue (colors of actual characters in game)
Deadline: 1-2 weeks (sooner is better, but not totally urgent)
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
Any more information: I'd like walk and attack cycles if you can do that. I know it's a lot, but I'd really appreciate the help It would be cool if you could integrate scratch characters into these, e.g. scratch cat as king, although I don't want it to be a mix of actual and scratch characters. must be vector

Last edited by panther__ (May 6, 2020 20:53:17)

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Completed @Peaceful_Dork's order!

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
Deandrea1233
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Deandrea1233
Preferred Pronouns: she
Work you want to be done: Music
Description of work: Something exciting, maybe add heartbeats
Colors (if art): n/a
Deadline: May 6
Are you following this discussion (optional): YES why wouldn't I have

Join my discord~ https://discord.gg/XGFwYd
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I found this shop and I was wondering how good the quality of logos are. Please take my order!
Username: DancingNekoGirl
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Logo
Description of work: Basically, I'd just like a logo with a character similar to my current PFP (same skin tone, hair color and hair type ). You could also add the small design on my face.
Colors (if art): Kind of like a sunset-thing for the background and light blue for my shirt. Everything else that isn't specified can be changed.
Deadline: by May 18
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: Could this be a sort of anime-styled art? It doesn't have to be, just a thought.

Last edited by DancingNekoGirl (May 4, 2020 05:46:04)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bendy128 doesn't need their order anymore

mango38 wrote:

I'm gonna be a bit busy for the next 2-3 days so I won't be able to update the UOC. Perhaps cong can make a temporary one?
okay
I also gonna assume you updated everything before this post

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 4, 2020 06:53:52)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE ORDERS CENTRE / UOC (temporary)
cause I thought I might as well include the ones people have already ordered (and haven't finished).
Don't quote the entire UOC, please snip out/delete the orders you're not talking about

THIS IS NO LONGER UPDATED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW TEMPORARY UOC

Unclaimed Orders

Ordered on: 2/29/20
Username: kevery1
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) the guy who likes sweet and sour on sandwiches
Work you want to be done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) review
Description of work: I want i review on my game meat thing its a horror game
Deadline: somewhere idc as long as its soon
Any more information: here's a link its a horror game its night 3 and I want it to be good https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/370129154/
Ordered on: 3/16/20
Username: geckos121
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Work you want done: Art
Description of work: I'd like a stealth fighter, viewed from the top. It should be made in the SVE. It would be awesome if I could have an animation of the jets, but that's not required.
Colors (if art): grayscale
Deadline: Wednesday, March 18, unless you're making the animated jets, in which case Friday, March 20.
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: Nope
Ordered on: 3/19/20
Username: reallyharduser
Preferred Pronouns: never you mind
Work you want done: scripting
Description of work: better AI / overall scripting for a boss fight
Colors (if art): no
Deadline:no deadline
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: Also it would be nice of you could improve the art maybe???? almost all assets are from terraria/undertale lol https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/377642363/ also can you guys try and fix the bug where you can keep shooting after death??? Maybe even some changes to decrease the overall difficulty to defeat the White Heart would be nice. Although the shooting mechanism seems fine, in reality it does need some fine tuning when it comes to damaging both of the actual hearts.
Ordered on: 3/27/20
Username:Spritesmasher
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): Him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): scrolling platformer code
Description of work: it does Not need to be the full thing, just make some basics and teach me how to program spikes and all that.
Colors (if art):green for the ground, human: hair must be brown, nice eyes and blue clothes. must be square
Deadline: april 4th
Are you following this discussion (optional):no
Any more information: pls hurry!
Ordered on: 3/30/20
Username: voidedminh
Work you want done: More sound files
Description of work: I need sound files that sound like sounds on the NES. (square waves, triangle waves, noise, …)
Deadline: April 15th, 2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): Nope
Any more information: If no, tell me how to do it
Ordered on: 4/18/20
Username: qwertyuiop123457
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) He
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Animation outro
Description of work: Something like my intro https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/385659394
Colors (if art): Like my intro
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
Any more information: N/A
Ordered on: 4/19/20
Username: redguy7
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) review and advertising
Description of work: review and advertise https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/
Colors (if art): n
Deadline: 5 days
Are you following this discussion (optional): n
Any more information:n
Ordered on: 4/21/20
Username: Flawpaw
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Thumbnail
Description of work: A Thumbnail with a grey Great Dane with water flowing down his back, 2 brown Greyhounds with feathers on their paws, a brown beagle with a circle of lilies around her head, a red Papillon with little flames on the tips of his ears, A dalmatian with a ring of fire around his neck looking evil in the center of the chracters I mentioned earlier, at the top I want words saying Elementals They all have Sky BLue eyes except for Hearth who has red eyes.
Colors (if art): Grey, Brown, Blue, Pink, Green, Red, Black, White, Orange, Sky Blue
Deadline: April 30th
Any more information: A background of a giant emerald green palace
Ordered on: 4/21/20
Username: samuelbenoit
Work you want done: logo
Description of work: design a logo for my scratch account (with an eagle, a raptor or a lezard if possible)
Colors (if art): white and yellow (if eagle), brown, yellow (if raptor), green (if lezard), dark grey for font, a simple design (not too much colors and details - with geometric shapes for example)
Deadline: as soon as possible
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information:
Ordered on: 4/27/20
Username: Matjam02
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): They
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: A nice ‘pop music’ tune
Deadline: ASAP (As Soon As Possible)
Any more information: you can put singing in it if you like, but I don’t want a song that’s already been made I want an original tune & lyrics (if u wanna add lyrics)
Username: geckos121
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Description of work: In a pirate's voice. A male voice that doesn't sound too childish. I need it to say, “Captain, we've been sailing for 3 days! We can't stay out here forever!”
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): No. Remind me on my profile.
Any more information: I'd prefer it if your accent is either British, American, or Australian.
Username: @Crisp-Apple
Preferred Pronouns: He, Him
Work you want done: A cool outro for my projects.
Description of work: Please make it cool, if you want to use my profile picture you can use it, and whatever is appropriate to my profile and stuff.
Colors (if art): Whatever looks the best in your opinion. (your the professionals)
Deadline: Whenever it looks really good.
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yep
Any more information: No
Ordered on: 4/28/20
Username: Dat_Cellist538
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: Vector Art
Description of work: I would like a character made in vector editor with a kind of hollow knight style. I want attack, run jump animations.
Colors (if art): Colors used in hood
Deadline: ASAP
Any more information: I would like for you to use the hood sprite I posted, and use those colors.
Ordered on: 4/29/20
Username: hollowmatter
Work you want done: art
Description of work: I would like a sprite extremely similar to https://imgur.com/YXbzmds, and for it to be easily transformable.
Colors (if art): Similar colours to the picture.
Deadline: May 1st
Any more information: N/A
Ordered on: 5/1/20
Username: Kitten769
Preferred Pronouns: It
Work you want done: Music
Description of work: Piano music in D major, reasonably quick, must contain some broken chords
Colors (if art): Not art
Deadline: Before May 10th
Any more information: Notify me of completion on my profile page here, credit will be given.
Ordered on 5/4/20
Username: panther__
Preferred Pronouns: he
Work you want done: costumes
Description of work: I need the playing views of the Clash Royale characters (knight, archers, prince, baby dragon, bomber skeleton, skeleton, King Tower, and Princess Towers)
Colors (if art): red/blue (colors of actual characters in game)
Deadline: 1-2 weeks (sooner is better, but not totally urgent)
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
Any more information: I'd like walk and attack cycles if you can do that. I know it's a lot, but I'd really appreciate the help It would be cool if you could integrate scratch characters into these, e.g. scratch cat as king, although I don't want it to be a mix of actual and scratch characters
Ordered on 5/4/20
Username: Oscile
Preferred Pronoun: She
Work wanted to be done: An avatar.
Description: A very fluffy calico cat named Eggsong
Colors: Orange, white, and black for the cat, with a blue background
Deadline: Month
Following the discussion? Yes
More info: none
Ordered on 5/4/20
Username: b1048546
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Art
Description of work: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8DeEH7Dwfg Draw a different kind of peanut. Thanks! I also need a couple enimes and maybe a boss, I might order again for the same thing later.
Colors (if art): Same colors?
Deadline: Today or tommorow at the latest
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes.
Any more information: Please get it done!
Ordered on 5/5/20
Username: Arwen_of_Rivendell
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Text
Description of work: Meme text (Letters usually used for memes)
Colors (if art): None
Deadline: 5/10/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): please comment on profile. I prefer not having cluttered messages.
Any more information: no thank you
Ordered on 5/5/20
Username: NLC_BC1_08
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) He/Him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Funny animated logo
Description of work: Something funny like a meme
Colors (if art): IDC
Deadline: Soon
Any more information: No
Ordered on 5/6/20
Username: SparshG
Work you want done: Art for game
Description of work:
Trying to make something like this google doodle Halloween game
Need art work for ghosts and the player but not the exact replica. Maybe something creative (like griffpatch ported getting over it in a scratch style). So yeah idk but whatever you can make the best for a game like that.
edit: (2 or 3 skins of enemies) (player's costumes that will be used when killing enemies in different directions.. see the doodle game
Colors (if art): Your choice
Deadline: End of world
Are you following this discussion (optional): ? nope
Any more information: I am not good at art, Thanks for the help!
Claimed Orders

Okay People! This section is for orders people have already taken so don't take them unless that employee said you can. I wanted to clarify since people seem to be getting confused.

Claimed by CoderGirly

Username: lx_monster
Work you want done: profile pic
Description of work: An animated picture of my username and sloths
deadline: may 5th, 2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): No. Remind me on my profile.
Any more information: Do whatever you think looks nice please!
Claimed by MathSnail
Ordered on: 5/1/20

Username: BestUsernameSoFar
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) signature
Description of work: A banner with lots of colors and emojis with text in the middle that says “BestUsernameSoFar”.
Colors (if art): Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, & Teal
Deadline: Today (May 1st)
Are you following this discussion (optional): No, I'm not
Any more information: Don't think so.
Claimed by MathSnail
Ordered on 5/4/20

Claimed by MathSnail
Ordered on 5/4/20

Username:LRTroiano15
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music)thumbnail
Description of work:can u make an animated thumbnail 4 a studio? can it be a GWR logo, then it says in a cooltext font, “MOST MANAGERS BY 2023”, then it shoes a few managers of the studio, then loops back again. Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25994459/
Colors (if art):
Deadline:May/?/2020
Are you following this discussion (optional):yus
Any more information:none
The oldest order has been deleted since the user hasn't responded on whether they still want their order
celebrate

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 9, 2020 04:40:58)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

First ordered on: 4/6/20
Preferred Pronouns: It
Work you want done: Music
Description of work: Piano music in D major, reasonably quick, must contain some broken chords
Colors (if art): Not art
Deadline: Before May 10th
Any more information: Notify me of completion on my profile page here., credit will be given.

I ordered this before but seeing as no-one has noticed it after 1 month I'm reordering it with a new deadline.
Completed!
Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

Are you highering?

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order form:

Username: Matjam02
Preferred Pronouns: They
Work you want done: Thumbnail
Description of work: a thumbnail with some stormtroopers & rebel troopers on it
Colors (if art): ?
Deadline: ToDay?!?!
Any more information: contact me on my profile

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordered on: 4/18/20
Username: -MysticRose-
Preferred Pronouns: She
Work you want done: Some music, please
Description of work: Some action-style music please, I'll be using it in a game (I'll give credit to both the maker and the shop)
Deadline: would the 20th be ok? If you need an extension just ask me
Any more information: Please can you notify/update me on this order on my profile, as I'm not following the discussion and it would be quicker on my profile anyway
Ordered on 5/4/20
Ordered on 5/4/20
Description of work: Basically, I'd just like a logo with a character similar to my current PFP (same skin tone, hair color and hair type ). You could also add the small design on my face.
Colors (if art): Kind of like a sunset-thing for the background and light blue for my shirt. Everything else that isn't specified can be changed.
Any more information: Could this be a sort of anime-styled art? It doesn't have to be, just a thought.
I'll take these!

Last edited by MathSnail (May 5, 2020 02:38:10)

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) it
Who did the work for you: mathsnail
How would you rate the work out of ten: 9
Was the work what you expected: yes
Was the work on time: no, it was a month over my original deadline, but once it was taken, it was done quickly.
Overall Score out of ten: 5
Would you come to this shop again: maybe
Any more info?: no

Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Oscile
Preferred Pronoun: She
Work wanted to be done: An avatar.
Description: A very fluffy calico cat named Eggsong
Colors: Orange, white, and black for the cat, with a blue background
Deadline: Month
Following the discussion? Yes
More info: none

ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oscile wrote:

Are you highering?
yes, we're hiring! i will warn you, though, we're currently in the process of moving forums, and we're also having an activity check, so it might be a bit confusing to join right now.

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordered on 5/4/20
Completed!
Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

ppppie wrote:

Oscile wrote:

Are you highering?
yes, we're hiring! I will warn you, though, we're currently in the process of moving forums, and we're also having an activity check, so it might be a bit confusing to join right now.

OK! I will keep following this forum! Just tell me when a good time to apply!

LRTroiano15
Scratcher
33 posts

Username:LRTroiano15
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music)advertising
Description of work:can you advertise this project? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/390332085/
Colors (if art):
Deadline:May/6/2020
Are you following this discussion (optional):yus
Any more information:none
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]