Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆ [RSS Feed]
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


Credit to Buzzy Bee Banners for the banner.
Need an art critique?
You've come to the right place!

((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅( ̲̅ ̲̅((>

Order forum:
Link:
Art style:
Harshness:
Deadline:
Misc:

((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅( ̲̅ ̲̅((>

Did your art get critiqued? I'd appreciate it if you would give us a review!

Username:
Were the critiques on time?:
Were the critiques helpful:
Would you come here again:
Overall opinion:
Misc:

((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅( ̲̅ ̲̅((>

Sorry, but I are not looking for staff members at this time. This is intended as a one-person small shop.


Est. April 16, 2020 by @Peaceful_Dork.


Last edited by Peaceful_Dork (May 28, 2020 20:29:04)


"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Bump.

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Hi! Your shop looks amazing and I think it would look great with a banner. I am an experienced banner maker and would love to make you a nice banner to help your shop succeed. The banner will come ready-made with instructions on how to put it in your shop, by simply copy-and-pasting it into your page. If you would like to take me up on my offer, please reply here. Thanks and good luck with your shop, Lola

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||


Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi! Your shop looks amazing and I think it would look great with a banner. I am an experienced banner maker and would love to make you a nice banner to help your shop succeed. The banner will come ready-made with instructions on how to put it in your shop, by simply copy-and-pasting it into your page. If you would like to take me up on my offer, please reply here. Thanks and good luck with your shop, Lola
Thank you so much for the offer! I would love a banner. That is very kind of you.

Do I need to place an order forum in your shop?

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Peaceful_Dork wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi! Your shop looks amazing and I think it would look great with a banner. I am an experienced banner maker and would love to make you a nice banner to help your shop succeed. The banner will come ready-made with instructions on how to put it in your shop, by simply copy-and-pasting it into your page. If you would like to take me up on my offer, please reply here. Thanks and good luck with your shop, Lola
Thank you so much for the offer! I would love a banner. That is very kind of you.

Do I need to place an order forum in your shop?
Yes please, it would make it easier to get what you want if you use the form. You can post it here though if it's more convenient!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||


Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

LotusLavender wrote:

Peaceful_Dork wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi! Your shop looks amazing and I think it would look great with a banner. I am an experienced banner maker and would love to make you a nice banner to help your shop succeed. The banner will come ready-made with instructions on how to put it in your shop, by simply copy-and-pasting it into your page. If you would like to take me up on my offer, please reply here. Thanks and good luck with your shop, Lola
Thank you so much for the offer! I would love a banner. That is very kind of you.

Do I need to place an order forum in your shop?
Yes please, it would make it easier to get what you want if you use the form. You can post it here though if it's more convenient!
I'll do it on your shop, it'll be easier for both of us. Thanks again!

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Bump.

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
BIossom-fall
Scratcher
71 posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Order forum:
Link - Hmm maybe this ?
Style - Does this mean the style of the art? If yes, sorta a mix of anime and western cartoon?
Harshness - b l 0 0 d t h i r s t y
Other:

(Sorry if this isn't correct I'm still kinda new to shops)

Where has my signature gone?
Better find it quickly or I'll worry everyone!
​Did it fall in the lake while taking a drink?
Did it hide in a patch of flowers, pink?
If it went to a restaurant do I pay for it's food?
Did it go to Hot Topic and Scream ‘WHAT A MOOD!’?
Is it helping a witch mix an evil brew?
Oh wait, I know, my signature is YOU!
TheTeacher11
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Link: Some Comic
Style: Kinda cartoony
Harshness: very harsh
Other:
CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Order forum:
Link: This and This
Style: Pokemon
Harshness: very very very x10 harsh
Other:

Visit my shop!
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

BIossom-fall wrote:

Order forum:
Link - Hmm maybe this ?
Style - Does this mean the style of the art? If yes, sorta a mix of anime and western cartoon?
Harshness - b l 0 0 d t h i r s t y
Other:

(Sorry if this isn't correct I'm still kinda new to shops)

TheTeacher11 wrote:

Link: Some Comic
Style: Kinda cartoony
Harshness: very harsh
Other:

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Order forum:
Link: This and This
Style: Pokemon
Harshness: very very very x10 harsh
Other:
All of these taken!

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
TheTeacher11
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Username: TheTeacher11
Were the critiques on time?: yes
Were the critiques helpful: yes, very
Will you come here again: probably
Would you recommend us to a friend: if they asked for a place to get their art critiqued, sure1
Overall opinion: It was really helpful!
Other: none
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

TheTeacher11 wrote:

Username: TheTeacher11
Were the critiques on time?: yes
Were the critiques helpful: yes, very
Will you come here again: probably
Would you recommend us to a friend: if they asked for a place to get their art critiqued, sure1
Overall opinion: It was really helpful!
Other: none
Thank you!

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Username:
Were the critiques on time?: Yes
Were the critiques helpful: Yep
Will you come here again: I think so!
Would you recommend us to a friend: Yep definitely
Overall opinion: Okay
Other:

Visit my shop!
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

deleted

Last edited by PrincessFlowerTV (April 30, 2020 22:52:26)


Just an average teen girl who is a Christian, dyslexic, artist, Forum Helper, Wiki editor, and is homeschooled. Also, i'm obsessed with pastels & the enneagram. Ok, perhaps i'm not quite as "average" as I thought...

Be moist
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Username:
Were the critiques on time?: Yes
Were the critiques helpful: Yep
Will you come here again: I think so!
Would you recommend us to a friend: Yep definitely
Overall opinion: Okay
Other:
Thank you for the review!

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

deleted
lol

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Bump.

(It was on the second page)

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Bump

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
Zlped
Scratcher
25 posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Link: OC trash lmbo
Style: Cartoony
Harshness: Harsh,i can take it.
Deadline: May 7th
Other: ???







<——— that was just 1589 letters. XD
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

Zlped wrote:

Link: OC trash lmbo
Style: Cartoony
Harshness: Harsh,i can take it.
Deadline: May 7th
Other: ???
Taken.

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo





Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆


I have another Scratch account…
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile