Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

ppppie wrote:

Trainee promotions

Hey guys! On the BoD studio, we recently voted to promote quite a few trainees to full members! (You all have Muffins to thank, he suggested everyone.) So congrats to RedGuy7, popsyrabbit, MathSnail, and crossme72, you've all been promoted to full members!

Someone remind me to get on my pink account and update the front page
Thank you!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

CoderGirly wrote:

~snip~
I did finish it actually. lx_monsters finished order.
oof I must have missed it
Thanks by the way

CaptainCode250606 wrote:

ppppie wrote:

CaptainCode250606 wrote:

Username: "CaptainCode250606
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She-Her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Banner
Description of work: Rectangle, with The Scratch Logo Shop™ in fancy letters (preferably cursive), say it with a logo underneath title in white
Colors (if art): lettering in light pink or white, background yellow-pink ombre
Deadline: May 15th
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: say it with a logo underneath the title in white
i'll take this!
Hi! Can you maybe finish this by the end of tomorrow or today if possible. thx!
Do be patient. Most orders take a week to be completed
although this one should be faster since Pie already took it

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

~snip~
I did finish it actually. lx_monsters finished order.
oof I must have missed it
Thanks by the way

CaptainCode250606 wrote:

ppppie wrote:

CaptainCode250606 wrote:

~snip~
snip~

It's okay, and you're welcome!

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi Guys, please place any applications/orders on the new thread here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/400433/. They will get more attention there.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

pufferfish101007
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: pufferfish101007
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Work you want done: art
Description of work: a monopoly board that says Monopoly Scratch Edition in the middle and has the properties as (in order from least to most expensive) : the types of blocks in the order they appear in the editor (e.g. motion blocks, looks blocks, etc.), then all the extensions (excluding lego WeDo 2.0 and Lego Boost) and in the order left to right that they appear in the extensions pop-up thing, then Kaj, then the Semicolon, then Neigh Pony, then Gobo and then Scratch Cat. The train stations should be Scratch 2.0 offline editor, Scratch 3.0, the discussion forums and the Scratch Wiki. Utilities should be loves and faves. The GO space should be the same as the origonal Monopoly, but in £. Go to jail should be the same, as should jail itself.
If you could also make the deed cards as well, that would be great, but don't worry about it too much.
Colors (if art): same as current monopoly board.
Deadline: 22nd of May, otherwise by the 28th of May.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No. But I might do.
Any more information: No.

define Derek
He's a llama.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pufferfish101007 wrote:

Description of work: a monopoly board that says Monopoly Scratch Edition in the middle and has the properties as (in order from least to most expensive) : the types of blocks in the order they appear in the editor (e.g. motion blocks, looks blocks, etc.), then all the extensions (excluding lego WeDo 2.0 and Lego Boost) and in the order left to right that they appear in the extensions pop-up thing, then Kaj, then the Semicolon, then Neigh Pony, then Gobo and then Scratch Cat. The train stations should be Scratch 2.0 offline editor, Scratch 3.0, the discussion forums and the Scratch Wiki. Utilities should be loves and faves. The GO space should be the same as the origonal Monopoly, but in £. Go to jail should be the same, as should jail itself.
If you could also make the deed cards as well, that would be great, but don't worry about it too much.
taken

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pufferfish101007 wrote:

Hey! Please post this on the new thread here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/400433/. It will get more attention there.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pufferfish101007 wrote:

Hey! Please post this on the new thread here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/400433/. It will get more attention there.
i took it still

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pufferfish101007 wrote:

i took it still
I was ninja-ed.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE UOC HERE IS NO LONGER UPDATED

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚠ ATTENTION ⚠

This thread is longer used. Please place all orders and applications in our new forum thread, The Emerald Shop 4.0!

Thank you for shopping at The Emerald Shop!

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]