Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Trainee Suggestion Discussion

Okay, everyone's suggested edits to the trainee suggestion are great! Even though the suggestion hasn't gotten two BoD members to back it up yet, I'm going to move the discussion to the studio so that we can discuss further without clogging the thread. When that's done, I'll edit the suggestion and we can take a vote. Go discuss on this comment thread in the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/comments/#comments-78711806

Also, I highly recommend that all trainees should take part in this discussion! This suggestion affects you guys, and I want to hear what you all have to say.

Happy discussing!

Edit: Page 282, yes edit. (:

Last edited by ppppie (May 5, 2020 17:33:14)


sup, i'm pie, but you can just call me ppppie! wait, that's the wrong way…

shops: ~ the emerald shop ~ the strawberry shop ~ the spotlight shop ~ buzzy bee banners ~
studios: ~ elemental fan studio ~ sangled pfp gang ~ “the suggestions forum” ~

check out my newest project pretty please










If you can read this, comment “banana nana” on my profile

hee hee siggy scrolling

what am i even doing down here lmao



if you found all of this, good job

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

-snipity snip snip-

But here are my suggested edits:
- Make trainees only have to respond to 2 activity checks

Add these reasons that let them skip the trainee stage: (only one needs to apply for them to be able to skip)
- If they take and complete enough orders (we should set a solid number for this)
- If they have worked here before
- If they have experience at other shops (this might be too lax, maybe only if they've worked at a partner shop?
- If they get accepted into BoD (as per usual)
I support this idea.
Maybe if they successfully complete 4 orders, they can be promoted to full member?
I support this idea as well.
However four seems a bit too easy, don't you think?
I'm still a trainee and have successfully completed several orders.
I still think this is a good idea, though!

I have a PhD in crazy, but you can call me Codey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Bill, Bill is 7 years old. The first time you see this, copy this & add one to his age. How old can Bill get?

(0-0) <– owo the evil kumquat protector

If you need beautiful banners or thumbnails quick, go to Flowering Banners Shoppe! Your orders will grow and glow, truly.































































If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
Arwen_of_Rivendell
Scratcher
1 post

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Username: Arwen_of_Rivendell
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Text
Description of work: Meme text (Letters usually used for memes)
Colors (if art): None
Deadline: 5/10/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): please comment on profile. I prefer not having cluttered messages.
Any more information: no thank you

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
cs3508696
Scratcher
74 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Username: @cs3508696
Preferred pronouns: She/her
How active are you: (1-10): 8
Any experience in other shops?: Strawberry shop and spotlight shop
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: Because I'm experienced in shops and in scripting, writing, voice acting, and reviews. I'm in a voice acting shop called Spotlight shop, and I've done scripting and writing tons.
Examples of work: Scripting: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381757698/ Writing: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/387880326/ Voice acting: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381346288/ For reviews I've reviewed people's games and writing.
Did you read the terms?: Yes. XD

Hi, I'm Mia! I work in the Emerald shop, Strawberry shop, and Spotlight shop
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

cs3508696 wrote:

Username: @cs3508696
Preferred pronouns: She/her
How active are you: (1-10): 8
Any experience in other shops?: Strawberry shop and spotlight shop
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: Because I'm experienced in shops and in scripting, writing, voice acting, and reviews. I'm in a voice acting shop called Spotlight shop, and I've done scripting and writing tons.
Examples of work: Scripting: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381757698/ Writing: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/387880326/ Voice acting: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381346288/ For reviews I've reviewed people's games and writing.
Did you read the terms?: Yes. XD
Looks good, accepted!
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

cs3508696 wrote:

Username: @cs3508696
Preferred pronouns: She/her
How active are you: (1-10): 8
Any experience in other shops?: Strawberry shop and spotlight shop
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: Because I'm experienced in shops and in scripting, writing, voice acting, and reviews. I'm in a voice acting shop called Spotlight shop, and I've done scripting and writing tons.
Examples of work: Scripting: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381757698/ Writing: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/387880326/ Voice acting: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381346288/ For reviews I've reviewed people's games and writing.
Did you read the terms?: Yes. XD
Looks good, accepted!
Hey your back on your pink account



Tap on the image to get to The Colour Shop!
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

popsyrabbit wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

cs3508696 wrote:

~snipped application~
Looks good, accepted!
Hey your back on your pink account
yep, i was updating the front page and decided to accept the app while i was at it!

sup, i'm pie, but you can just call me ppppie! wait, that's the wrong way…

shops: ~ the emerald shop ~ the strawberry shop ~ the spotlight shop ~ buzzy bee banners ~
studios: ~ elemental fan studio ~ sangled pfp gang ~ “the suggestions forum” ~

check out my newest project pretty please










If you can read this, comment “banana nana” on my profile

hee hee siggy scrolling

what am i even doing down here lmao



if you found all of this, good job

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Username: NLC_BC1_08
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) He/Him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Funny animated logo
Description of work: Something funny like a meme
Colors (if art): IDC
Deadline: Soon
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
Any more information: No
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Announcement:


PrincessFlowerTV just recently joined this shop again, and she made a really great suggestion about the departments, that first had the support of two BoD members, so then it moved to a vote, where five out of five votes were to implant PFTV's suggestion. I will give a quicker version of it here, but the link to PFTV's official post can be found here.

Everyone starting today (5/3/20) will meet at the Shop Studio, and comment a list of the jobs they can do. For example(not anyone's in particular, just choosing some random ones from the front page): “I can do writing, reviews, BBCode, and signatures.” And that's all you need to put in your comment! I will put them all together and make a post with each employee's list so that Pie can put it on the front page.

You must post your comment by 5/10/20, to not receive a strike. This will be like an activity check.

Thank you for your attention, and have fun!
Just bumping this! You have four days to respond.

Hey, do you like answers from the ST? If so, I got just the thing for you. Here's a project with eight different scratch team members' answers to the question, Why Do You Do What You Do?
Or, maybe you want to see answers from famous scratchers to the questions, “Why did you join scratch?”and more in this project, you can find many famous scratchers' answers!



























Hey, another siggy scroller!








Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.




Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.


















My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…














You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

















I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!





























Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.























You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

















Come on, please?















… *sobs* pwetty pwese?
















Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a horrible speller, and I rely on spell check 99% of the time. There ya go. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

I'd like know how are hosted your shop banners on scratch. Thanks for your help

icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

do we post suggestions on the studio or the forum

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
i help exceltude incorporated, the emerald shop, and much more!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it


PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

icArslanKa wrote:

do we post suggestions on the studio or the forum
The forum should be better, because more people are likely to see it. (They don't have to wait for the studio message) A few suggestions that have popped up recently(Including my own lol) have been here, not on the studio.

However, I may be wrong.

Just an average teen girl who is a Christian, dyslexic, artist, Forum Helper, Wiki editor, and is homeschooled. Also, i'm obsessed with pastels & the enneagram. Ok, perhaps i'm not quite as "average" as I thought...

Be moist
SparshG
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Order Form

Username: SparshG
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Work you want done: Art for game
Description of work:
Trying to make something like this google doodle Halloween game
Need art work for ghosts and the player but not the exact replica. Maybe something creative (like griffpatch ported getting over it in a scratch style). So yeah idk but whatever you can make the best for a game like that.
edit: (2 or 3 skins of enemies) (player's costumes that will be used when killing enemies in different directions.. see the doodle game

Colors (if art): Your choice
Deadline: End of world
Are you following this discussion (optional): ? nope
Any more information: I am not good at art, Thanks for the help!

Last edited by SparshG (May 6, 2020 19:46:58)

-MysticRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Hey! MathSnail just completed my order so I thought I'd fill in the review!

Username: -MysticRose-
Preferred pronouns: she/her
Who did the work for you: MathSnail
How would you rate the work out of ten: 8 and a half
Was the work what you expected: Well, it was too short, but once I asked for it to be looped it was perfect
Was the work on time: There was quite a wait between being ordered and confirmed which went through the deadline, but once it was confirmed it was completed very quickly
Overall Score out of ten: 7
Would you come to this shop again: For music, definitely!
Any more info?: Apart from the wait, the costumer service was spot-on

Thank you!
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

icArslanKa wrote:

do we post suggestions on the studio or the forum
The forum should be better, because more people are likely to see it. (They don't have to wait for the studio message) A few suggestions that have popped up recently(Including my own lol) have been here, not on the studio.

However, I may be wrong.
okay, so i know a lot of people will disagree, and thats including me, but a test to enter the shop? (yes it sounds dumb and i even disagree with it and it only 2/3 questions)

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
i help exceltude incorporated, the emerald shop, and much more!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it


popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

icArslanKa wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

icArslanKa wrote:

do we post suggestions on the studio or the forum
The forum should be better, because more people are likely to see it. (They don't have to wait for the studio message) A few suggestions that have popped up recently(Including my own lol) have been here, not on the studio.

However, I may be wrong.
okay, so i know a lot of people will disagree, and thats including me, but a test to enter the shop? (yes it sounds dumb and i even disagree with it and it only 2/3 questions)
What do you mean by test?



Tap on the image to get to The Colour Shop!
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

A test wouldn't really be necessary, we already have a form.

icArslanKa wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

icArslanKa wrote:

do we post suggestions on the studio or the forum
The forum should be better, because more people are likely to see it. (They don't have to wait for the studio message) A few suggestions that have popped up recently(Including my own lol) have been here, not on the studio.

However, I may be wrong.
okay, so i know a lot of people will disagree, and thats including me, but a test to enter the shop? (yes it sounds dumb and i even disagree with it and it only 2/3 questions)

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
Kenguin26
Scratcher
44 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

bump

Follow me and join the Spotlight Shop and Emerald Shop or Goomba Maui will get you >:-)


define Food
[The best thing we've ever been blessed with]
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Okay, I saw how @blackandwhitecat explained the image hosting system but whenever I try it, but it never resizes right, and it can't crop, so there's a bunch of white space, can anyone help?
did you use the scratch image hosting? All I did was follow @World_Languages' tutorial and change the numbers, you just have to keep the right aspect ratio. Maybe your banner wasn't the right size to start with.
Edit: aaa sorry I didn't see there was another forum page

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (May 6, 2020 21:32:39)



(lol the link sends you to the trailer check it out pleaaaseeeee)
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

whiteandblackcat wrote:

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Okay, I saw how @blackandwhitecat explained the image hosting system but whenever I try it, but it never resizes right, and it can't crop, so there's a bunch of white space, can anyone help?
did you use the scratch image hosting? All I did was follow @World_Languages' tutorial and change the numbers, you just have to keep the right aspect ratio. Maybe your banner wasn't the right size to start with.

I did it! Thanks so much, I figured it out after. At first it looked smushed and weird.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile