Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

I’ll never get to take an order! Also, Pie nobody talked about the shop suggestions….
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Sorry about quick repost but can I have more information on the marketing officer? I want to apply if I understand what my job is…
mango38
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

Sorry about quick repost but can I have more information on the marketing officer? I want to apply if I understand what my job is…

Pie is thinking of removing that position and even possibly removing all working positions, so I would wait to see what happens

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mango38 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Pie is thinking of removing that position and even possibly removing all working positions, so I would wait to see what happens
Yes, but nobody talked about her suggestions and it ended two days ago.
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

the tea between shops is piping hot

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

the tea between shops is piping hot
it burn me tongue.. (TONGUE IS HARD TO SPELL AHHH)

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

HO HO HO spoiler I’m not Santa

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TaterTime wrote:

Merry late Christmas y'all
You too!

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think we need to expand our shop horizion and become a bigger shop. I’m not sure how we could do it but maybe we should partner up with a big or medium sized shop.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TaterTime wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

TaterTime wrote:

You too!
hi lol can u post a new UOC? idk what's orders are available for taking lol

Edit: my pfp looks so lacking /:
Kk, I'll do that now.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders
The ones higher up are more urgent

Username: Liamdadude
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) dweller sprite(s) from Fallout Shelter
Description of work: costume of every dweller in the real game
Colors (if art):
Deadline:ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): np
Any more information: I need it very soon
Username: Matjam02
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) 4 sprites
Description of work: A pirate sprite, a cowboy sprite, a ninja sprite and a zombie sprite (not to scary)
Colors (if art): don't mind
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): YES
Any more information: can the sprites all have there own backgrounds and each be in a corner each.
I need it fast but I need it MEGA good.
Username: happycat3333333
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) intro
Description of work: a lion that opens it's mouth and roars then puts his paw on the screen and the paw print is red and says my username,
Colors (if art): like in the project i said down there
Deadline: i really want it done today, but it dont have to be
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes…
Do you want to subscribe (see below): um… i work here…
Any more information: use this for sound and an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/302585594/
[9/8/2019]
Username:zoyahmmad
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) it
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) art
Description of work: A drawing of the Hogwarts castle
Colors (if art):grey,black etc.
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: have a nice day!
9/8/2019
Username: -BestGames-
Preferred Pronouns: he
Work you want done: sprite art
Description of work: this is going to sound weird, but 4 sprites, of a man who is doing yoga poses and looking very chill. For example, one sprite could be doing the lotus, another the Tree, etc.
Colors (if art): none in paticular, but cartoony, while still looking like a person please?
Deadline: Take as long as you need, but obviously ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): no sorry
Any more information: Please notify me on my profile page when you are done.
Username: ZZ9PluralZAlpha

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Work you want done: Art/Animation

Description of work: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.

Colors (if art): Described above.

Deadline: ASAP, end of this month if possible, if not as close to that as possible.

Are you following this discussion (optional): No (Reasons stated below).

Any more information: Please leave a comment on my profile when you accept this request, when it is completed and if there are any questions or clarification required. To avoid filling up my messages inbox I am not following this discussion so any contact you wish to make with me should be done via the comments section on my profile. I would ideally like this to be done by the end of the month but as soon as possible after will also work if by the end of this month is not long enough. This is so I can implement this request into the project I need it for, bug-test it to the max, then offer the file to a couple of people for offline beta-testing before announcing the release date for the project, and then releasing it live on that date. (It's a significant project if you couldn't tell by that info XD)
Username: nnagelia
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Logo
Description of work: Want a cool profile picture logo showing my OC (link below) and saying animations
Colors (if art): Just make it look good
Deadline: Preferrebly by the 21st,
Are you following this discussion (optional): Na
Any more information: Just made a comeback, want a fresh cool logo. I really want a nice one made so i can spend more time workking on animations and less on logo.

OC: The boy in the red in the cover of the project

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/203415521/
Username: StrangerThingsFan365
Preferred Pronouns: He,Him
Work you want done: banner
Description of work: Vaporwave looks, with my voice acting company ‘The Voices’
Colors (if art): Just Look Up Vaporwave for reference
Deadline: 31//01//20 or earlier
Any more information:VAPORWAVE
EDIT: Taking out a newly claimed order.

Last edited by -DancerRJV- (Dec. 27, 2019 21:45:19)

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @-junepug-
Preferred Pronouns: She
Work you want done: Logo
Description of work: I would basically like my current profile picture drawn instead of a real photo.
Colors (if art): n/a
Deadline: None, but it'd be great to get it asap.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No.
Any more information: Please contact me on my main, @lillianna81
Taken!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders By Department

Art:
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) dweller sprite(s) from Fallout Shelter
Colors (if art):
Description of work: A pirate sprite, a cowboy sprite, a ninja sprite and a zombie sprite (not to scary)
Any more information: can the sprites all have there own backgrounds and each be in a corner each.
Description of work: this is going to sound weird, but 4 sprites, of a man who is doing yoga poses and looking very chill. For example, one sprite could be doing the lotus, another the Tree, etc.
Colors (if art): none in paticular, but cartoony, while still looking like a person please?

Description of work: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.

Deadline: ASAP, end of this month if possible, if not as close to that as possible.

Any more information: Please leave a comment on my profile when you accept this request, when it is completed and if there are any questions or clarification required. To avoid filling up my messages inbox I am not following this discussion so any contact you wish to make with me should be done via the comments section on my profile. I would ideally like this to be done by the end of the month but as soon as possible after will also work if by the end of this month is not long enough. This is so I can implement this request into the project I need it for, bug-test it to the max, then offer the file to a couple of people for offline beta-testing before announcing the release date for the project, and then releasing it live on that date. (It's a significant project if you couldn't tell by that info XD)
Username: Followcherryblossom (sorry im ordering but I just can't make thumbnails, )
Work you want done: thumbnail
Description of work: Please can you make me a thumbnail for my new realism icon creator project, I want it to look colourful and snazzy https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/347964050/
Deadline: 26/11/2019 (dd/mm/yy)
Anymore info: no
Description of work: Want a cool profile picture logo showing my OC (link below) and saying animations
Any more information: Just made a comeback, want a fresh cool logo. I really want a nice one made so i can spend more time workking on animations and less on logo.

Scripting:
Description of work: a lion that opens it's mouth and roars then puts his paw on the screen and the paw print is red and says my username,
Any more information: use this for sound and an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/302585594/

Last edited by -DancerRJV- (Dec. 26, 2019 20:44:48)

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Unclaimed Orders By Department

Art:
Colors (if art):

Username: Followcherryblossom (sorry im ordering but I just can't make thumbnails, )
Description of work: Please can you make me a thumbnail for my new realism icon creator project, I want it to look colourful and snazzy https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/347964050/

Scripting:

All I did was copy and paste the order and put it in code. Where's the order?

TaterTime
New to Scratch
52 posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

TaterTime wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

TaterTime wrote:

You too!
hi lol can u post a new UOC? idk what's orders are available for taking lol

Edit: my pfp looks so lacking /:
Kk, I'll do that now.
Hi I have done this
sername: Followcherryblossom (sorry im ordering but I just can't make thumbnails, )
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

StrangerThingsFan365 wrote:

Claimed! Will try to get it done by January 10th at the most.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StrangerThingsFan365 is going to every shop, next thing he might come to mine!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]