Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
amazinggurliegurl1
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

amazinggurliegurl1 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Snippedy snip snip snip
http://u.cubeupload.com/aleeza2009/Girl1ART.png
just wondering… but where are her arms?
The arms are there. (Centre left and right/beside the body on both sides)
Her sleeves are there, but not her real arms.
ok thx

Last edited by Paddle2See (Dec. 21, 2019 01:49:28)

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Snippedy snip snip snip
http://u.cubeupload.com/aleeza2009/Girl1ART.png
just wondering… but where are her arms?
The arms are there. (Centre left and right/beside the body on both sides)
Her sleeves are there, but not her real arms.
ok thx

Why won’t quotes work properly on this post string?

Last edited by Paddle2See (Dec. 21, 2019 01:50:57)

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Could I apply my old/alt account as a shop employee to graduate this account from trainee to a worker?

Bump

Clarification: my old account qualifies to be an employee, not just a trainee, so could I prove I own an account capable of becoming a full employee to promote this account to a full employee?

Sorry if this sounds like gibberish.

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Dec. 21, 2019 01:11:47)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Did you see what just happened on tips?

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yes, kittiesrule247 is now banned from my shop. What he/she's doing is against the Scratch Community Guidelines!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yes, kittiesrule247 is now banned from my shop. What he/she's doing is against the Scratch Community Guidelines!
What did she do? I haven't heard about this.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

She mocked T.I.P.S and reported the owner of the shop for not putting their order on the UOC and mistreating her. She is not just banned from my shop, she is banned from the Frost Shop.

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

She mocked T.I.P.S and reported the owner of the shop for not putting their order on the UOC and mistreating her. She is not just banned from my shop, she is banned from the Frost Shop.
Wow, that's terrible!

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

To clarify, the order mocked tips, wasted time, and was just a fancy way to say ‘I quit’

I don’t think congyingzhou realized she actually wanted a banner that said that she was quitting tips. She didn’t provide a reason why she was quitting.

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Dec. 21, 2019 14:04:22)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

To clarify, the order mocked tips, wasted time, and was just a fancy way to say ‘I quit’

I don’t think congyingzhou realized she actually wanted a banner that said that she was quitting tips. She didn’t provide a reason why she was quitting.
We're lucky… it could have turned into a flame war.

OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

Oh gosh.. If that went on that drama honestly could have gotton the scratch moderator s attention.

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

Oh gosh.. If that went on that drama honestly could have gotton the scratch moderator s attention.
This is BREAKING NEWS. More people are hearing about this drama. The rumours are true…. what happens next?

OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

This is BREAKING NEWS. More people are hearing about this drama. The rumours are true…. what happens next?
Tbh, anything.

Last edited by OrangeKitty30 (Dec. 21, 2019 18:45:49)

KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

Tbh, anything.
lmao rumours are against the community guidelines lmao

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

Tbh, anything.
Yeah… I know… they're not rumours!

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

KittenDude172 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Wow, that's terrible!

Tbh, anything.
Yeah… I know… they're not rumours!
They aren’t rumors, Here’s the thread

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
mango38
Scratcher
100+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

My old/current alt account was Matthewcat27 (I always hated the auto name generator. I don’t know if you remember it, but it basically picked a random name, a random thing and a random 2-digit number)

I also applied for a job at TIPS.

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Could I apply my old/alt account as a shop employee to graduate this account from trainee to a worker?

Pie, you can add him as a worker right?

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

mango38 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

My old/current alt account was Matthewcat27 (I always hated the auto name generator. I don’t know if you remember it, but it basically picked a random name, a random thing and a random 2-digit number)

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

My old/alt account under the name of MatthewCat29. U need it to see I qualify. oh no, why did I attach that link? Please don’t look it’s trash

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Dec. 22, 2019 13:42:37)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

mango38 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

My old/alt account under the name of MatthewCat29. U need it to see I qualify. oh no, why did I attach that link? Please don’t look it’s trash
Yo Big Brick, being a trainee is better

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

mango38 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Yo Big Brick, being a trainee is better
Yeah I know I worked here on my old/current alt account, but I always want the option to graduate.

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]