Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

FloatingMuffins wrote:

StrangerThingsFan365 wrote:

Application form:
Username: StrangerThingsFan365
Preferred pronouns: he/him
How active are you: 7
Total time on Scratch: 10-11 months
Any experience in other shops?: Yes!
Are you following this thread?: Sí
Why should we pick you?: Im An Epic voice acter
Did you read the terms?: Sí
Can i get accepted yet
Accepted! Sorry.
Could i be invited to the studio?

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Application form:
Can i get accepted yet
Accepted! Sorry.
Could i be invited to the studio?
Sure!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I be promoted to a full member now? I meet the requirement of 40+ forum posts if you combine my two accounts.

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

I meet the requirement of 40+ forum posts if you combine my two accounts, does it all need to be on one account or can I be a full member now.
You're promoted to full member, so! Well done!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

gdaggs-tcscary
Scratcher
54 posts

floatingmuffins's coloring contest

Your text to link here…

when green flag clicked
say [it's color ing time!!]
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Soup, I uh, did a ded for like 4/5 months did I miss anything big besides departments no longer existing? Hopefully I can be bacc soon

Edit: and happy new year :DD

and FloatingMuffins is back!

Last edited by NilsTheBest (Jan. 3, 2020 22:10:25)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

I meet the requirement of 40+ forum posts if you combine my two accounts, does it all need to be on one account or can I be a full member now.
You're promoted to full member, so! Well done!
Thanks!

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

General Announcements
Activity Check!

As Second Vice President, I am calling an activity check. Please respond in the shop studio by the 9th of January: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/ . If you do not respond in time you will unfortunately get a strike. Two strikes means demotion if you are on the BoD and three strikes means you are fired.

Responded: FloatingMuffins, cubbywindowsdpc, D-07N2, -DancerRJV-*, OrangeKitty30, b1048546, Big_Brick_Studios

Not responded yet: pinkiepie710, FollowCherryBlossom*, MClovers*, congyingzhou**, NilsTheBest*, adsuri*, Mast3rGenius, JJBullet*, BubblesTeas*, skymover1239, catereno*, Wainggan, OurPrincess, AFNNetworkK12, KittenDude172, dragonfire37**, kittiesrule247**, mango38, TaterTime

Excused: gwood5901

Shop Suggestion
Please debate KittenDude172's suggestion for the shop in the studio by the 5th of January. This can be found on page 174 of the shop.

Follow and Curate the Shop Studio
If you are not yet following the studio, could you please follow it here, to keep updated: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/
If you are not curating the studio, then please just ask one of the managers to invite you.

I thought Big_Brick_Studios is excused.
You're right, he should be.
No, not yet!!! Starting Jan. 13th I’m excused for like a week…

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
mango38
Scratcher
100+ posts

Application form:
Technically he is not allowed to join right? cause terms…

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
DarthGummyBear
Scratcher
40 posts

DarthGummyBear wrote:

Order Form
Username: @DarthGummyBear
Preferred pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: Art (profile picture)
Description of Work: I want a gummy bear holding a red sith lightsaber, like from Star Wars. Except, it's a cute gummy bear. Plus, I don't mind if the lightsaber is gummy, also.
Colors(if art): Red for the gummy and lightsaber. Grey for the lightsaber handle, and the rest can be whatever you think's best.
Deadline: January 10, 2020 or earlier.
Are you following this discussion(optional) : yes
Any more information: I ordered this same thing from two other shops, so there's a chance I'll use what I get from them instead. And, of course, I'll give credit.
bump

DarthGummyBear; the one sith with a gummy lightsaberDelicious
Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

Username: Arinapatina
Preferred pronouns: She/Her
How active are you: 10
Total time on scratch: 1 hour, less or more
Any experience in other shops: Nope
Are you following this thread: Yep
Why should we pick you: Because I’m friends with baby yoda. (I love this community and am willing to work! I love block drawing and hope to be put on those kind of jobs.)

Last edited by Arinapatina (Jan. 3, 2020 23:34:37)

Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

That was an application form
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arinapatina wrote:

Why should we pick you: Because I’m friends with baby yoda. (I love this community and am willing to work! I love block drawing and hope to be put on those kind of jobs.)
Read the requirements. You have to have at least 40 forum posts, be a scratcher, not a new scratcher, and a few others.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
AirWay1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order
—–
Username: AirWay1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: A review
Description of work: I want a review for my game, Spaceship goes Pew, the link can be found here.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: There is no deadline, although getting a review sometime soon will be nice.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No.
Any more information: To the person who reviews my game, thank you. This game is also subject to change sometime, as updates, but I'll wait for the review first.
—–
End of Order
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

AirWay1 wrote:

Order
—–
Description of work: I want a review for my game, Spaceship goes Pew, the link can be found here.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: There is no deadline, although getting a review sometime soon will be nice.
Any more information: To the person who reviews my game, thank you. This game is also subject to change sometime, as updates, but I'll wait for the review first.
—–
End of Order

I got it!

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AirWay1 wrote:

Order
—–
Colors (if art):
—–
End of Order
Taken!
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

Soup, I uh, did a ded for like 4/5 months did I miss anything big besides departments no longer existing? Hopefully I can be bacc soon

AHHHH ur back :) THIS IS GREAT

also uh guys… y'all missed the urgent order? plz someone take it :/

KittenDude172 wrote:

HI EVERYONE
IMPORTANT ORDER

Username: ZZ9PluralZAlpha

Work you want done: Art/Animation

Description of work: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.

Colors (if art): Described above.

Deadline: ASAP, end of this month if possible, if not as close to that as possible.

Are you following this discussion (optional): No (Reasons stated below).

Any more information: Please leave a comment on my profile when you accept this request, when it is completed and if there are any questions or clarification required. To avoid filling up my messages inbox I am not following this discussion so any contact you wish to make with me should be done via the comments section on my profile. I would ideally like this to be done by the end of the month but as soon as possible after will also work if by the end of this month is not long enough. This is so I can implement this request into the project I need it for, bug-test it to the max, then offer the file to a couple of people for offline beta-testing before announcing the release date for the project, and then releasing it live on that date. (It's a significant project if you couldn't tell by that info XD)
This is a very old order, and if someone can take this that would be greatly appreciated… ZZ9PluralZAlpha would love it if someone took this.
thanks!
plz
oh also
I think everyone should be a trainee to begin with… so when people join they are automatically a trainee, and can become full members after 3 activity checks.
thanks for reading

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arinapatina wrote:

Please read the terms. It seems like you missed something.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

General Announcements from the Second Vice President
Notice for all recent applicants
StrangerThingsFan365 will be added to the Members list soon.
OrangeKitty30 will be added to the Members list soon.
-ShadowsHiding- will be added to the Members list soon.
Arinapatina can get added to the Trainees list if they reapply and read the terms.
If I missed anybody's application please let me know.

Activity Check
As Second Vice President, I am calling an activity check. Please respond in the shop studio by the 9th of January: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/ . If you do not respond in time you will unfortunately get a strike. Two strikes means demotion if you are on the BoD and three strikes means you are fired.

Responded: FloatingMuffins, cubbywindowsdpc, D-07N2, -DancerRJV-*, OrangeKitty30, b1048546, Big_Brick_Studios, mango38, KittenDude172

Not responded yet: pinkiepie710, FollowCherryBlossom*, MClovers*, congyingzhou**, NilsTheBest*, adsuri*, Mast3rGenius, JJBullet*, BubblesTeas*, skymover1239, catereno*, Wainggan, OurPrincess, AFNNetworkK12, dragonfire37**, kittiesrule247**, TaterTime

Excused: -ShadowsHiding-, StrangerThingsFan365

Shop Suggestion
KittenDude172 suggested a new suggestion for our shop which you can find on page 174. Please debate this suggestion in the shop studio before the 6th of January: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/
NOTE: The vote for this suggestion will not take place until the activity check is complete.

All the best,
FloatingMuffins

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Jan. 4, 2020 11:42:59)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

Hello! Welcome back!
Yes, we agreed to abolish departments.
The positions of Marketing Officer and Partnerships Officer have been merged.
We also no longer offer ascii text art.
There is currently an activity check.
And we are debating a suggestion in the studio.
A lot has happened!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]