Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
Wainggan
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

I'm active, but probably late.

~ parchii
stack_overflowII
Scratcher
46 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Took liberties in time

The Funny Man
joe joe funy
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

AirWay1 wrote:

Order
—–
Username: AirWay1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: A review
Description of work: I want a review for my game, Spaceship goes Pew, the link can be found here.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: There is no deadline, although getting a review sometime soon will be nice.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No.
Any more information: To the person who reviews my game, thank you. This game is also subject to change sometime, as updates, but I'll wait for the review first.
—–
End of Order
Taken!
Shadows hiding already got that order, plus your not even a trainee since you continue the requirements. Re-read them.And re-apply.
Oh, yeah sorry about that. But I actually did apply here and got accepted. What do you mean by continue the requirements? I don’t know why I would have to re-apply because the only thing that I do not follow on the terms is 40 posts. I had an alt account and pie looked at it because combined I had more than 40 posts.
I was on mobile and auto-correct changed fit to continue for some reason, idk why. also when did you get hired? Plus you still don't fit a few yet.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
minecraftemery
Scratcher
19 posts

Application form:
Username: minecraftemery
Preferred pronouns: he/him
How active are you: 9
Total time on Scratch: 8 months, 3 weeks.
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: because I'm very active and I will help out all the time.
Did you read the terms?: yes.

I can only be a trainee because I don't fit all of the requirements of being a staff member.

Happy 2020! (codeword)
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minecraftemery wrote:

Application form:
Why should we pick you?: because I'm very active and I will help out all the time.

I can only be a trainee because I don't fit all of the requirements of being a staff member.

Happy 2020! (codeword)
Accepted as a trainee!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

minecraftemery
Scratcher
19 posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

minecraftemery wrote:

Application form:
Username: Minecraftemery

Happy 2020! (codeword)
Accepted as a trainee!

Wow, that was fast! And yes, I will join your coloring contest or at least try.
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

AirWay1 wrote:

Order
—–
Username: AirWay1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: A review
Description of work: I want a review for my game, Spaceship goes Pew, the link can be found here.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: There is no deadline, although getting a review sometime soon will be nice.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No.
Any more information: To the person who reviews my game, thank you. This game is also subject to change sometime, as updates, but I'll wait for the review first.
—–
End of Order
Taken!
Shadows hiding already got that order, plus your not even a trainee since you continue the requirements. Re-read them.And re-apply.
Oh, yeah sorry about that. But I actually did apply here and got accepted. What do you mean by continue the requirements? I don’t know why I would have to re-apply because the only thing that I do not follow on the terms is 40 posts. I had an alt account and pie looked at it because combined I had more than 40 posts.
I was on mobile and auto-correct changed fit to continue for some reason, idk why. also when did you get hired? Plus you still don't fit a few yet.
That’s not true. I fit all of them. I got hired on the top of page 167 I forgot when I was accepted though but Pie accepted it.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nnagelia wrote:

Hey, I'm going to be canceling my logo order since it is taking WAAAY too long, waay past my due date, and i haven't even got a confirmation from you guys. so i'm canceling it
Alright, we're sorry that your logo isn't done yet. Usually, if an order doesn't get taken or completed, it's because the order is too difficult for our members to do.

Wainggan wrote:

I'm active, but probably late.
You need to respond on the shop studio (the link can be found on the front page), but you're not late!

minecraftemery wrote:

~snip~
You've already been accepted, but I've added you to the front page!

b1048546 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

~snip~
also when did you get hired? Plus you still don't fit a few yet
That’s not true. I fit all of them. I got hired on the top of page 167 I forgot when I was accepted though but Pie accepted it.
I did accept him, I believe he fit the requirements on another account, which is why I hired him as a trainee.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

General Announcements

Activity Check
There is currently an activity check. Please respond in the shop studio by the 9th of January: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/ . If you do not respond in time you will unfortunately get a strike. Two strikes means demotion if you are on the BoD and three strikes means you are fired. Please respond soon in the studio as 12 people have not yet responded to it.

Responded(14): FloatingMuffins, cubbywindowsdpc, D-07N2, -DancerRJV-*, OrangeKitty30, b1048546, Big_Brick_Studios, mango38, KittenDude172, NilsTheBest*, adsuri*, TaterTime, Wainggan, pinkiepie710

Not responded yet(12): FollowCherryBlossom*, MClovers*, congyingzhou**, Mast3rGenius, JJBullet*, BubblesTeas*, skymover1239, catereno*, OurPrincess, AFNNetworkK12, dragonfire37**, kittiesrule247**,

Excused(4): -ShadowsHiding-, minecraftemery, -TheShadowQueen-, Jplaysstuff

Shop Suggestion
KittenDude172 suggested a new suggestion for our shop which you can find on page 174. Because of the activity check we will not vote on this until sometime after it. You now have until the 9th of January to debate this suggestion in the shop studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25051625/

All the best,
FloatingMuffins

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Jan. 7, 2020 16:39:05)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

~snip~
I did accept him, I believe he fit the requirements on another account, which is why I hired him as a trainee.
I thought I was hired as a member…

Last edited by b1048546 (Jan. 6, 2020 21:34:57)

-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Quick Question: Are you still hiring? Because if you are, I will definitely try to get a job here - if not that's fine ^u^

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Quick Question: Are you still hiring? Because if you are, I will definitely try to get a job here - if not that's fine ^u^
We are always hiring!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

mango38
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

~snip~
Ur not allowed to hire people, only the Prez and the Vice Prezes get to hire peeps
Edit: dead quotes

Last edited by mango38 (Jan. 7, 2020 00:04:15)

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mango38 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

~snip~
Ur not allowed to hire people, only the Prez and the Vice Prezes get to hire peeps
Edit: dead quotes
The I accepted him part was supposed to go in the quote box.
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

We are always hiring!

Okay thanks for telling me!

JplaysStuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: JplaysStuff
How active are you: 7
Total time on Scratch: 4 years
Any experience in other shops?: I've requested some things from them.
Are you following this thread?: Yep.
Why should we pick you?:

Look buddy, I'm a programmer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like “What is beauty?”, because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems. For example, how am I supposed to stop some mean sensitive-script from tearing me a new one?

The answer; use a forever loop. And if that don't work, use nested loops.

That was a joke, by the way. Too many loops are bad. Point is, I'm really good at scripting. I can probably fulfill orders for scripts really quickly, assuming enough context is given.

Did you read the terms?: Yep. 2020, I get the whole codeword thing.

Lots of people make good projects, but they get ignored! You should check out a random project made by a random Scratcher when you aren't busy!
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: -TheShadowQueen-
Preferred pronouns: She/her please!
How active are you: well, i would say anywhere from 7/10 to 9/10 on a scale of 1-10
Total time on Scratch: 1 year, 7 months and 3 weeks (Wow! : o Specific) (I had an account before this one in case you were wondering c
Any experience in other shops?: Yes c:
Are you following this thread?: Yep!
Why should we pick you?: I love trying to help people out in making them items to use, and this shops is so well done that I would love to be a part of this shop
Did you read the terms?: Yep! c:

This application was written in - 2020 c;

Last edited by -TheShadowQueen- (Jan. 7, 2020 06:29:34)

AngelDemonHybrid
Scratcher
29 posts

Username: AngelDemonHybrid
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Work you want done: A song.
Description of work: I want a song specifically describing musically the romantic relationship between my ocs Henry Fitzgerald (Fun loving artist who is pretty flirty) and Claude Pagen (Serious prince who acts semi-aggressive to most people.
Colors (if art):
Deadline:
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/355750377/ Henry and Claude's newest looks are in here.

18/Autistic/selfshipper
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Username: -TheShadowQueen-
Preferred pronouns: She/her please!
How active are you: well, i would say anywhere from 7/10 to 9/10 on a scale of 1-10
Total time on Scratch: 1 year, 7 months and 3 weeks (Wow! : o Specific) (I had an account before this one in case you were wondering c
Any experience in other shops?: Yes c:
Are you following this thread?: Yep!
Why should we pick you?: I love trying to help people out in making them items to use, and this shops is so well done that I would love to be a part of this shop
Did you read the terms?: Yep! c:

This application was written in - 2020 c;
Accepted! Welcome to the team!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JplaysStuff wrote:

Username: JplaysStuff
How active are you: 7
Total time on Scratch: 4 years
Any experience in other shops?: I've requested some things from them.
Are you following this thread?: Yep.
Why should we pick you?:

Look buddy, I'm a programmer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like “What is beauty?”, because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems. For example, how am I supposed to stop some mean sensitive-script from tearing me a new one?

The answer; use a forever loop. And if that don't work, use nested loops.

That was a joke, by the way. Too many loops are bad. Point is, I'm really good at scripting. I can probably fulfill orders for scripts really quickly, assuming enough context is given.

Did you read the terms?: Yep. 2020, I get the whole codeword thing.
Accepted!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]