Discuss Scratch

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Mystic Horse Scratch Shop (NO CURRENCIES!) (NOW HIRING! ALL POSITIONS!)

Welcome to the Mystic Horse shop! We offer all kinds of services, and are almost always hiring!

Things We Sell:
Art
Animations
Code
ASCII art
Project Ideas
Voice Acting
Reviewing
Beta Testing
Story

WE USE NO CURRENCIES AND WILL DECLINE ANY REQUEST TO USE CURRENCIES
If you want to buy something from our shop, copy+paste the below into a post on this page and fill it out.

Buying Form
WE USE NO CURRENCIES AND WILL DECLINE ANY REQUEST TO USE CURRENCIES
Username(Please just fill this out. There is a reason):
What you want to buy:
Description:
Colors(If art):
Other:
Suggestions to improve the shop:

Now we get to the fun part! Hiring YOU! Before you fill out the form however, you must meet the laws I know, I know, you don't want to. But you have to.

LAWS:
If you don't meet all the requirements, you can sign up as a trainee, and then when you meet the requirements you can get promoted to a full member. There may be special circumstances where you do not have to meet all the requirements to become a full member.
1: Even if a customer is being disrespectful, be respectful to them. However, as always, if necessary report them.
2: To apply you must have been on Scratch for 3 weeks.
2.1: To apply, you must be on Scratch for at least 1 hour per week.
2.2:You must have three projects
2.3: You must have the word “42” in your job application somewhere.
3. You must be following this post
4. You must respond to activity checks
5.No cursing

NOW we get to the fun part-what job do you want? You can three jobs total. You can only get one job in the BoD and just one job as a Department Head. If you are the head of a department, you may not be an assistant in the same department.

Available Jobs:
BoD:
Founder: @-ShadowsHiding- Desc. Controls everything MWAHAHAHA
President: @LBormi Desc. Also controls everything, but can be overruled by founder.
Secretaries: @OurPrincess and @redpumper10Desc. Ports all jobs to the UNTC (Untaken Center) and UIPC(Unfinished In Progress Center)
Assistant Secretary: AVAILABLE Desc. When the Secretary temporarily or permanently leaves Scratch the Assistant takes over. If the Secretary's absence is permanent, the Assistant become the new Secretary.
Chairman: AVAILABLE Desc. Can hire/fire members with approval of founder.

Class A (Department Leaders)
Chief Manager: AVAILABLE Desc. Shows skill in all departments. Is leader of all departments. Also on the BoD, but I decided to put it here anyways.
Chief Art: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls Art Department, can make decisions that only impact Art Department
Chief Animations: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls Animations Department, can make decisions that only impact Animations Department
Chief Coder: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls Code Department, can make decisions that only impact Code Department
Chief ASCII Art: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls ASCII Department, can make decisions that only impact ASCII Department
Chief Project Ideas: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls Project Ideas Department, can make decisions that only impact Project Ideas Department
Chief Voice Acting: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls Voice Acting Department, can make decisions that only impact Voice Acting Department
Chief Game Reviewing: @swing4 Desc. Controls Game Reviewing Department, can make decisions that only impact Game Reviewing Department
Chief Beta Testing: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls Beta Testing Department, can make decisions that only impact Beta Testing Department
Chief Story Writer: @OurPrincess Desc. Controls Story Department, can make decisions that only impact Story Department
Chief Advertisements: AVAILABLE Desc. Controls Advertisements Department, can make decisions that only impact Advertisements Department

Class B
Recruit: Passed training and works in a department. I'm not going to give a description for these because it should be obvious. If you work in the code department you make code. It's simple.Also, there is a maximum of three people per department. We can make it larger, shrink it, or destroy it as is necessary to match the needs of our customers.
Art: (AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
Animations: (AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
Coder: (AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
ASCII Art: (AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
Project Ideas: (AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
Voice Acting: (@StrangerThingsFan365,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
Game Reviewing: (AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
Beta Testing: (@swing4,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)
Story Writing: (AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE,AVAILABLE)

Academy (Also Class C)
Trainee: Does not meet all requirements, for now can work in any department
Special Member: A friend or alt account that you want in Tropical Waves.
NOTE: I said controls everything. I may make minor changes on my own, but anything major I will call a BoD vote on.

Fill out this form to become an employee:
Username and alt accounts:
How active are you on Scratch? (Out of ten):
Preferred job position:
Have you read the terms?:
Are you following this post?:
Why should we pick you over others?:
Strikes: If you have a * next to your name it means you broke the rules once. If you get three strikes you are fired.

List of employees:
@-ShadowsHiding-
@swing4
@StrangerThingsFan365
@LBormi
@OurPrincess

We aren't in any federations currently, but we would happily join one as long as there IS NO CURRENCY involved!

Last edited by -ShadowsHiding- (Jan. 12, 2020 12:59:53)

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Non-Taken Orders go here:

Username: anexus
What you want to buy: Voice acting
Description: I want it to sound mysterious.
Colors(If art):
Other: Pls say “Once a very, very, very, very long time ago, the dark energy of the world has once collided with a void, sucking the dark energy up. Soon the evilness of the earth was so evil that it became physical,then it had been sucked up by the void, annoying, right? Soon the dark energy has collided
with the evilness, making a powerful being, but it doesn't have the will to do righteous things,rather, it want's to annhilate, or rule, every thing that exists.
That being is-” And also say “Yeesh.”
Suggestions to improve the shop: IDK.

Last edited by -ShadowsHiding- (March 8, 2020 02:52:20)

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Taken but still in progress orders go here:

Last edited by -ShadowsHiding- (Jan. 10, 2020 12:04:49)

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

News:

Last edited by -ShadowsHiding- (Jan. 10, 2020 12:05:11)

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I no longer have New Scratcher status, so this shop will be more active!

Last edited by -ShadowsHiding- (Jan. 10, 2020 12:06:42)

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump. PLEASE JOIN I NEED WORKERS

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, I'm in T.I.P.S. (just like you) and I have my own shop. May I join in helping your shop? I would like to be president and, if needed, I can make a banner for your shop as well in under a day.
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ill be voice actor

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Also, I have a question. WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE ON SCRATCH AT 7 A.M. than 12 A.M.!?!? It makes no sense!
It depends on what time zone you are in. More people are usually online in the United States. Especially in the east coast.

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 3, 2020 20:38:39)

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

StrangerThingsFan365 wrote:

Ill be voice actor
Thanks! In six days when I get Scratcher Status I'll add you to employee board.

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Also, I have a question. WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE ON SCRATCH AT 7 A.M. than 12 A.M.!?!? It makes no sense!
It depends on what time zone you are in. More people are usually online in the United States. Especially in the east coast.
Exactly. I'm in the EST time zone. As Easterly in America as you can get.

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

B U M P
U M
M U
P M U B

redpumper10
Scratcher
31 posts

I would like to be secretary

Hi! I am redpumper10, and I have a shop called The Magical Fairyland Shop
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

B U M P
U M
M U
P M U B

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ANNOUNCEMENT MOSTLY TO SELF

Ok, self, here are some updates I'll need to make:

• Add @swing4 to Employee List
  • Add Employee form
  • Add @redbumper10 to list as secretary
  • Add @StrangerThingsFan365 to list as a voice actor
  • Add @LBormi to list as president

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT MOSTLY TO SELF
Welp, this is another update I need to make
  • Remove “Special Member: A friend or alt account that you want in Tropical Waves.” It came from the template for shop ranks I used and needs to be removed.

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

B U M P
U M
M U
P M U B

nojoponken
Scratcher
29 posts

Hit me up with anything in the coding department.
Example of work:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/283517032/ (Snake with pen graphics)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/351207853/ (Keyboard for writing long branch runes)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/348943706/ (Raycasting game)

note: I am usually not on scratch one hour a week but I log on about 5 mins every day
to check notifications or bump the coffee shop.
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

nojoponken wrote:

Example of work:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/351207853/ (Keyboard for writing long branch runes)

note: I am usually not on scratch one hour a week but I log on about 5 mins every day

Great! You can be the head coder if you want. ANOTHER UPDATE I'LL NEED TO MAKE

nojoponken
Scratcher
29 posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

nojoponken wrote:

Example of work:

Great! You can be the head coder if you want. ANOTHER UPDATE I'LL NEED TO MAKE
Nice,