Scratcher
55 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

ZooWeeMinecraft wrote:

Amiira_lol07 wrote:

ZooWeeMinecraft wrote:

greenkey_t wrote:

CANNOT LOAD PROJECT WITH MANY COSTUMES
And when working online, cannot save project. Very bad. Somebody killing scratch.
I have had the not saving problem when I import a large sound file. Try reducing the number of costumes in your project.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Answer: Im sorry! were trying to fix scratch! but dont worry, no one is going to shut down schratch! im
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

-Amiira
Okay. This thing is messed up. The quotes should be in order as shown. Anyways, yeah try reducing stuff and see if that works. Otherwise, use a different computer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I Truly understand. I'll try Fixing these bugs in no time.
Sanic1337
Scratcher
3 posts

Hello. I have a big problem.

Ever since scratch 3.0 came out, I have worked countless hours on a mobile game. I put so much effort into the art, music coding, etc. When I shared the project, it is the ONLY project that I know that doesn't work on phones. I cannot stress the anger I've had for the past week as the scratch team ignored me when I sent a message, and so have other discussions. If anything, I would like an explanation as to why my months of work have not worked, because it doesn't make any sense. Here is the link to the project:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/280814631/

I do understand that scratch 3.0 is new, and that may be the reason. I am sorry if I come across as rude. Thank you.
Dash_The_Dog_
Scratcher
20 posts

I use the offline editor alot but there is an annoying glitch where scratch will make a costume disappear when scaled high PLZ HALP!
Amiira_lol07
Scratcher
6 posts

Im so sorry, we are trying to fix all the bugs and glitch! were trying our best!
- Amiira.
BrycedTea
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sanic1337 wrote:

the ONLY project that I know that doesn't work on phones…

Sorry your project isn't working. I could reproduce the issue, but, like you said, I haven't seen this issue on any other projects before. I've filed an issue on our end and hopefully we can figure it out soon. If you find any more projects that have the same issue let me know, it might help us fix it sooner.
MAPOER
Scratcher
87 posts

ummmmmmm

Hello! I am MAPOER. I have the 40th most projects and the 12,501st most followers (166th in Ukraine)
when (turn ccw (15) degrees) clicked :: #15f555 hat
kumquatslayer and anticorrupter :: #055555
color (turn cw ( H says: Ctrl+shift+down doesn't do anything besides zoom out. v) degrees :: #ff6655) :: #fff055
h @turnRight h @turnLeft h :: #996699
@greenFlag (@greenFlag(@greenFlag(@greenFlag (@greenFlag(@greenFlag)
Kayleymakesmemes
Scratcher
55 posts

Sanic1337 wrote:

Hello. I have a big problem.

Ever since scratch 3.0 came out, I have worked countless hours on a mobile game. I put so much effort into the art, music coding, etc. When I shared the project, it is the ONLY project that I know that doesn't work on phones. I cannot stress the anger I've had for the past week as the scratch team ignored me when I sent a message, and so have other discussions. If anything, I would like an explanation as to why my months of work have not worked, because it doesn't make any sense. Here is the link to the project:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/280814631/

I do understand that scratch 3.0 is new, and that may be the reason. I am sorry if I come across as rude. Thank you.
I got this right. a Mobile Game on Scratch only works for a Computer. Thanks for answering me!
ihgfedcba
Scratcher
100+ posts

The inability to change slider range is already fixed, update it!
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mah boi, I NEED to clip the audio like back in 2.0

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mah boi! My projects are too big for mobile, especially my compilations and Buncha Skits series. The website wa reloaded cuz a problem occurred, it says!

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
Kayleymakesmemes
Scratcher
55 posts

opaline wrote:

Mah boi! My projects are too big for mobile, especially my compilations and Buncha Skits series. The website wa reloaded cuz a problem occurred, it says!
I'll Contact the Scratch Team in no Time. Thanks!
Kayleymakesmemes
Scratcher
55 posts

Dash_The_Dog_ wrote:

I use the offline editor alot but there is an annoying glitch where scratch will make a costume disappear when scaled high PLZ HALP!
The 2.0 Editor works Better, as if scaled high.
MusicManJoe
Scratcher
25 posts

I hope the glitchy garbled sound gets fixed soon, I have been recording from my mic and after leaving the page on for 2 minutes my microphone would produce glitchy recordings and I would have to refresh the page to get a good recording again.
iesdor
Scratcher
20 posts

This is a forum bug, there is no way to search for discussions and posts, i click the “Search” button and it does a null search, which obviously turns up no results.

black lives do matter, but the BLM movement is just turning the racism around.
Kayleymakesmemes
Scratcher
55 posts

MusicManJoe wrote:

I hope the glitchy garbled sound gets fixed soon, I have been recording from my mic and after leaving the page on for 2 minutes my microphone would produce glitchy recordings and I would have to refresh the page to get a good recording again.
I Might have done these recordings without getting them glitchy or garbled because i successfully made them. I hope you do better!
betamaj
Scratcher
21 posts

I can't see comments on projects.

betamaj
Scratcher
21 posts

I can't see anything on the project page. All I can see is the bar with the scratch logo and the footer at the bottom. This is happening to my friend too.
We are using Chrome on Chrome OS.

betamaj
Scratcher
21 posts

never mind they fixed it during maintenance

Nootwalker
Scratcher
52 posts

I spent a long time drawing a costume for one of my sprites and just because I clicked “flip horizontal” without selecting the costume with the select tool, the whole thing was just gone. I tried to save the project to my computer as soon as I finished drawing the costume but because I recently uploaded and edited audio files, it wouldn't let me.

Play Spyro the Dragon 2D here! Stay tuned for a HUGE upgrade…
ihgfedcba
Scratcher
100+ posts