Discuss Scratch

SCATCHYNOOB132
Scratcher
97 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

apparently people feature a project not shred yet for some reson

WHOO I AM A FURRY!
road to 100 posts!
yes i have a fursona YEET
helloyanis
Scratcher
8 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

Hey there!

This is not a bug but just something annoying that changed with 3.0.
When I try to put a long sentence in a list and then display it, like this :
add [long sentence long sentence long sentence long sentence] to [list v]

Then the list displays it like this :

{long sentence long sent…}

I know I can make it wider, but I am trying to do a text adventure game where sentences are from a list, and in 2.0 the words were displayed completely, like this :

{long sentence long sentence long
sentence long sentence}

Please fix this! (if we can call this a fix…)

Last edited by helloyanis (July 30, 2019 17:06:32)

opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

AlpineRose wrote:

opaline wrote:

1) i can't scroll down for the pictures and music because of the fade thing at the bottom.
2) i can't trim long songs unless if i'm using mp3cut.net.
3) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/320290311/ is laggy. i think the metal gear and the mccree gifs make it lag.
4) whenever i upload gifs, the frames aren't ordered in the right order. i have to swap them until they're in the right order
The thing about cutting songs, yep same with me, it is super annoying!
finally, someone who notices me!

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
seanchou
Scratcher
15 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

I'm making a pretty huge project with scratch 3.0 offline editor (scratch desktop) right now.
While my project is about 120mb, I cannot save anymore.(if I add a new script / character / sound and save the project,it turns into white screen and I loses the save)
I cannot use scratch until the bug is fixed. PLZ scratch team
1AmTh30n3
Scratcher
7 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

Hi! When I selected the whole Scratch Cat in the costumes tab and I clicked Delete, it still showed the Scratch Cat's picture after I deleted it in the Sprites Tab. I had to delete the whole sprite. Please help!



1AmTh30n3
1AmTh30n3
Scratcher
7 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

I need help AGAIN. When I clicked Submit on the other post, it showed me “Whoops! Our server is ‘Scratch’ing it's head”. Then I reloaded the page and it went back to normal (I found the other post posted then). Please help!




1AmTh30n3
AlpineRose
Scratcher
32 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

1AmTh30n3 wrote:

I need help AGAIN. When I clicked Submit on the other post, it showed me “Whoops! Our server is ‘Scratch’ing it's head”. Then I reloaded the page and it went back to normal (I found the other post posted then). Please help!




1AmTh30n3

1AmTh30n3 wrote:

Hi! When I selected the whole Scratch Cat in the costumes tab and I clicked Delete, it still showed the Scratch Cat's picture after I deleted it in the Sprites Tab. I had to delete the whole sprite. Please help!



1AmTh30n3
Okay, calm down. 1. You just have to draw and the image with disappear 2. That isn't a bug, it is just something wrong with your Wi-Fi.

998712
Scratcher
36 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

1.Ошибка загрузки рюкзака
2. если я удаляю название проекта и публикую его, то на главной странице отображается “998712 опубликовал проект
browser: ”My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Chrome 75.0.3770.142, No Flash version detected
Maple-Lace
Scratcher
100+ posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

998712 wrote:

1.Ошибка загрузки рюкзака
2. если я удаляю название проекта и публикую его, то на главной странице отображается “998712 опубликовал проект
browser: ”My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Chrome 75.0.3770.142, No Flash version detected
1. Я думаю, что это глюк (другие сообщили об этом)
2. Я думаю, что это просто нормальная царапина. Если вы посмотрите на URL, номер, который там есть (например, projects / 5127282828) Это номер вставки проекта здесь. Надеюсь это поможет! (может быть, вы должны назвать проекты перед публикацией? Извините, если это было немного грубо / оскорбительно ….)


1. I think this is a glitch (others reported this)
2. I think this is just a normal scratch. If you look at the URL, the number that is there (for example, projects / 5127282828) This is the project insert number here. Hope this helps! (maybe you should name the projects before publishing? Sorry if it was a bit rude / insulting ….)

Am i the only one who sees this is diffrent than english?

CURRENT EVENTS FOR US:
Maple:
Get Down MAP (Not released)
Ghoststar's Silence Chapter 4 and Prolouge
A * ton of MAP parts
====================================================================================================================Lace:
SECRET
====================================================================================================================


Our favorite quote:
If a baby is doing a backflip, we have bigger issues to worry about. ~Maple
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

Maple-Lace wrote:

998712 wrote:

1.Ошибка загрузки рюкзака
2. если я удаляю название проекта и публикую его, то на главной странице отображается “998712 опубликовал проект
browser: ”My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Chrome 75.0.3770.142, No Flash version detected
1. Я думаю, что это глюк (другие сообщили об этом)
2. Я думаю, что это просто нормальная царапина. Если вы посмотрите на URL, номер, который там есть (например, projects / 5127282828) Это номер вставки проекта здесь. Надеюсь это поможет! (может быть, вы должны назвать проекты перед публикацией? Извините, если это было немного грубо / оскорбительно ….)


1. I think this is a glitch (others reported this)
2. I think this is just a normal scratch. If you look at the URL, the number that is there (for example, projects / 5127282828) This is the project insert number here. Hope this helps! (maybe you should name the projects before publishing? Sorry if it was a bit rude / insulting ….)

Am i the only one who sees this is diffrent than english?
it's russian, mah boi. i don't speak russian. i speak english and bits of spanish. yo soy muy blanca.

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
Maple-Lace
Scratcher
100+ posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

opaline wrote:

Maple-Lace wrote:

998712 wrote:

1.Ошибка загрузки рюкзака
2. если я удаляю название проекта и публикую его, то на главной странице отображается “998712 опубликовал проект
browser: ”My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Chrome 75.0.3770.142, No Flash version detected
1. Я думаю, что это глюк (другие сообщили об этом)
2. Я думаю, что это просто нормальная царапина. Если вы посмотрите на URL, номер, который там есть (например, projects / 5127282828) Это номер вставки проекта здесь. Надеюсь это поможет! (может быть, вы должны назвать проекты перед публикацией? Извините, если это было немного грубо / оскорбительно ….)
1. I think this is a glitch (others reported this)
2. I think this is just a normal scratch. If you look at the URL, the number that is there (for example, projects / 5127282828) This is the project insert number here. Hope this helps! (maybe you should name the projects before publishing? Sorry if it was a bit rude / insulting ….)
Am i the only one who sees this is diffrent than english?
it's russian, mah boi. i don't speak russian. i speak english and bits of spanish. yo soy muy blanca.
I know it's russian(only bc I used google translate. I thought scratch auto translated. Just bc this is the first time i seen something on here that isn't english. have to admit though. It is really cool!

CURRENT EVENTS FOR US:
Maple:
Get Down MAP (Not released)
Ghoststar's Silence Chapter 4 and Prolouge
A * ton of MAP parts
====================================================================================================================Lace:
SECRET
====================================================================================================================


Our favorite quote:
If a baby is doing a backflip, we have bigger issues to worry about. ~Maple
Viator-Eno
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

Maple-Lace wrote:

I know it's russian(only bc I used google translate. I thought scratch auto translated. Just bc this is the first time i seen something on here that isn't english. have to admit though. It is really cool!
Many Russians come here. But we are not allowed to write here in Russian - this is according to the rules of this topic.

╔╗─╔╦╗──╔╗───────╔═╗
║╚╦╝╠╬═╗║╚╦═╦╦╦══╣╦╬═╦╦═╗
╚╗║╔╣║╬╚╣╔╣╬║╔╩══╣╩╣║║║╬║
─╚═╝╚╩══╩═╩═╩╝───╚═╩╩═╩═╝
998712
Scratcher
36 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

опаловый wrote:

AlpineRose wrote:

opaline wrote:

1) i can't scroll down for the pictures and music because of the fade thing at the bottom.
2) i can't trim long songs unless if i'm using mp3cut.net.
3) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/320290311/ is laggy. i think the metal gear and the mccree gifs make it lag.
4) whenever i upload gifs, the frames aren't ordered in the right order. i have to swap them until they're in the right order
The thing about cutting songs, yep same with me, it is super annoying!
finally, someone who notices me!
I agree.
KelleCat
Scratcher
1 post

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

hi! so i'm having trouble deleting myself from studios. sometimes i accidentally click the join as curator when i'm invited, but when there are a lot of people in the studio, i can't find myself.

-,' hi everyone! it's kelle - aka @kellecat! i make games, animations and more! ',-
when green flag clicked
say [why are the blocks still in the 2.0 editor?]
Maple-Lace
Scratcher
100+ posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

KelleCat wrote:

hi! so i'm having trouble deleting myself from studios. sometimes i accidentally click the join as curator when i'm invited, but when there are a lot of people in the studio, i can't find myself.
Either you missed yourself or you can't see it in the curator tab. If not go see if you can just get one of the mangers to delete you. I know that only managers can remove curators and curators can't remove themselves (I think..?)
[scratchblocks]
when green flag clicked
say [Maybe we should've stayed at 2.0 with all the bugs going around.....] for (9) secs
set [ BUGS] to [0]
[/scratchblocks]

Last edited by Maple-Lace (Aug. 5, 2019 11:10:37)


CURRENT EVENTS FOR US:
Maple:
Get Down MAP (Not released)
Ghoststar's Silence Chapter 4 and Prolouge
A * ton of MAP parts
====================================================================================================================Lace:
SECRET
====================================================================================================================


Our favorite quote:
If a baby is doing a backflip, we have bigger issues to worry about. ~Maple
Blossom_the_Bunny
Scratcher
1 post

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

Umm, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but on my project, I coded a sprite to change costumes. It works perfectly until I reach costume 9. After, just the words stop showing. The words were imported from Google Drawings, and it shows until I reach Costume 10, where only the words disappear but if I add anything else, it is visible. As it is on a “forever” loop, it continues to not show until it reaches costume one again. Is it just my computer? (It's kind of hard to explain.)
Zigdev
Scratcher
100+ posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 74.0.3729.131
I was making an animation, clicked the green flag and I got error id 457b278271654183af3af862be8c1dc6
I shared it for fixing it
Project URL: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/323438162/editor/
when green flag clicked
broadcast [crash v]
when green flag clicked
set [crash v] to [0]
when I receive [crash v]
if <not <(crash) = [0]>> then
Crash scratch

end

Last edited by Zigdev (Aug. 8, 2019 23:05:12)

notcooldude
Scratcher
8 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

Zigdev wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 74.0.3729.131
I was making an animation, clicked the green flag and I got error id 457b278271654183af3af862be8c1dc6
I shared it for fixing it
Project URL: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/323438162/editor/
when green flag clicked
broadcast [crash v]
when green flag clicked
set [crash v] to [0]
when I receive [crash v]
if <not <[(crash)] = [0]>> then
Crash scratch

end

Happens to me.

when green flag clicked
[scratchblocks]
forever
play sound [Notcooldude is still experimenting with the Scratch Blocks...]
end
[/scratchblocks]

Last edited by notcooldude (Aug. 7, 2019 09:45:38)

notcooldude
Scratcher
8 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

Blossom_the_Bunny wrote:

Umm, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but on my project, I coded a sprite to change costumes. It works perfectly until I reach costume 9. After, just the words stop showing. The words were imported from Google Drawings, and it shows until I reach Costume 10, where only the words disappear but if I add anything else, it is visible. As it is on a “forever” loop, it continues to not show until it reaches costume one again. Is it just my computer? (It's kind of hard to explain.)
What's your browser and its version? If the version's outdated, that might be why. But I'm not a master.
Stephybellz
Scratcher
4 posts

[thread closed] ★ Known Bugs & Glitches on 3.0 ★

My problem is that if I typed a text on a backdrop the next time I come back, The letters disappeared

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile