The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I am a Genfiver.
snip lmao
snip lmao
The mere concept of being an “x-wunner” is cringe. Period. Sorry but obsessing over a specific generation is just no. Also, who cares that Ash is voiced by a female? As long as the voice actor does their job well then what does it matter? Also, No one likes opinions being shoved down their throats.

Yeah, I agree. But then again, there are just opinions here. Yeah, I don't really care about the voice acting of Ash, but it's still intriguing. And why does M1mikyu really like Unova so much?
Don't ask me. I'm not her lol.

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

Yeah, I agree. But then again, there are just opinions here. Yeah, I don't really care about the voice acting of Ash, but it's still intriguing. And why does M1mikyu really like Unova so much?
- gen 5 actually had some really cool pokes (excadrill, krookodile, the bugs, archeops, snivy etc.
- the trubbish line is good fight me
- the gym leaders actually accomplish things outside of being gym leaders, they're not just milestones
- the story is probably the best in the main series
- the battle system is so fast it's great omg
- snivy

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

- gen 5 actually had some really cool pokes (excadrill, krookodile, the bugs, archeops, snivy etc.
- the gym leaders actually accomplish things outside of being gym leaders, they're not just milestones
- snivy
y e s

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

girlsruless wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

- snivy
y e s

n o

DaEpikDude wrote:

the battle system is so fast it's great ***

Why don't real time battles in the games exist yet? In the anime they don't take turns, why not here? And what in the world happened to “dodge it”? I have some pretty cool ideas for core game involving all of these things, such as:

- Complete overhaul of the leveling system. Pokemon learn moves and evolve randomly, and can also evolve in the middle of a battle. This way, they can make a game with all the regions, and there wouldn't be the problem of "the trainers in the xxxxxx Region suck" over and over.
- If timed correctly, dodge it becomes a thing. It can also be combined with a bit of luck, so sometimes dodges don't always work.
- Advanced ordering. Now, you can use offensive moves for defensive roles. Like, if you select to use quick attack, you can use to a) attack like normal b) use it to buff speed or c) use the extra speed for a damage boost in the next attack

No. Not the story… I've seen it, and in my opinion it wasn't very good.

What's wrong with Snivy?

Last edited by ResExsention (May 20, 2019 04:46:33)

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

Why don't real time battles in the games exist yet?
The entire Pokemon series has been a turn-based RPG focusing more on strategy with different types and moves and such. Adding timing elements to it would kinda completely change that. Pokemon != Paper Mario

ResExsention wrote:

and can also evolve in the middle of a battle
Mystery Dungeon

ResExsention wrote:

What's wrong with Snivy?
nothing's wrong with smugleaf, it's the factually best unova starter and if you disagree you are objectively incorrect /s

edit: broken quote

Last edited by DaEpikDude (May 20, 2019 04:50:29)

superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Sorry to burt all of your bubbles but Gen II is best gen.

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

superspongebobbros wrote:

that levelling curve tho

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

No

Gen 6 is the best gen. Or maybe Gen 4.

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

No

Gen 6 is the best gen. Or maybe Gen 4.
Okay that is epic gamers

bottom text
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Gen iv was the best generation, you cannot possibly think otherwise

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

The Pokémon Topic

ok but seriously in terms of main series i'm completely “gen 5 is the best gen” but overall i like 4 best because its main series games are pretty solid (although they are sloooooooooow) and also explorers of sky, need i say anything else

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

Gen iv was the best generation, you cannot possibly think otherwise
But I do lol

Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

You might already know this, but I’ve never played a Pokémon game before.

Should I get a previous Pokémon game or wait for Sword/Shield to come out?

Leaving bye
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Play a previous one because we don't know much about Sword and Shield yet

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Get an older one, as (in my opinion) they're better and not as expensive

PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

i once played silver for 8 minutes. i never played it again

gen v

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

PiinkInkling wrote:

i once played silver for 8 minutes. i never played it again

gen v
Lol Soul Silver is the better game, maybe you should try that one out
Unless you're referring to it, but even then opinions mean nothing lol

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I am a Genfiver.

It’s a genwunner but actually cool.

The rules are:

1- You must think N is the best character ever.

Natural Harmonia Gropius is the most amazing Pokémon trainer ever. He has lettuce hair I am not N, I am Lettuce Lord! and likes noodles. If you do not like N you are dead to us Genfivers.

2- You must like inanimate object Pokémon.

Unova clearly has the best Pokémon ever. There’s a lot of inanimate object Pokémon, and all of them are amazing. If you don’t like them your opinion and wrong and you must change it. Now. Or else you will be shunned by us Genfivers

3- You must despise generation one.

Generation one is by far THE WORST Pokémon generation. Such boring names! Ekans? Krabby? Muk? Horsea? That’s literally seahorse with the syllables swapped! Seriously, generation one might as well be forgotten. It’s sooooo overrated. And Team Rocket is terrible! The only villainous team with proper, real motives is Team Plasma. Generation one is awful. And you must agree with that.

4- Don’t worship false gods.

People say that “Arceus” is the god of Pokémon. No, he obviously isn’t! And Lord Helix? He isn’t the “god” either! The true god of Pokémon….
Is Trubbish.
No I’m just kidding. It’s Reshiram and Zekrom. They are the very best like no one ever was.

5- The Black and White anime is the best.

Everyone despised the black and white anime, despite it clearly being the best. Everyone in this anime is wonderful! No plot holes whatsoever, N was featured in many episodes, and Iris totally want annoying at all! She clearly is much better than Misty! Stop hating the BW anime. Now.

6- You must hate Ghetsis.

Ghetsis is a cruel, vicious being. He tortured Lettuce Lord, giving him a terribly stupid name which made him have to be called “N”. Ghetsis forced two Pokémon to fuse against their will! He’s so terrible I can’t list all the reasons why! His clothes look terrible…. and HE LOOKS TERRIBLE! GHETSIS IS STUPID!

7- Internet Explorer is the best internet browser.

Internet Explorer clearly is the best web browser. Colress proves it. His hair looks very similar to the logo! If you don’t use Internet Explorer you are disrespecting Colress, N, and every Genfiver in the world.

8- All Pokémon generations are good, expect for gen one, but gen five is the best.

Unlike Genwunners, you like every Pokémon generation. Except for generation one. That one is garbage.
However, us Genfivers think that Gen five is the best generation. All others are inferior, but they’re not terrible. Actually, they’re quite good! But generation one is horrible!

9- Lettuce is the only vegetable that matters.

If you are a genfiver, you must eat lettuce every single day. Since Lettuce Lord will be proud. If you don’t eat lettuce every day you will not get enough vegetable intake and die.
So eat your vegetables, kids!

10- Pikachu is terrible.

Pikachu is terrible. That’s it.
But all generation one Pokémon are terrible! But Pikachu is the worst!

(This is a parody of TheAuraGuardian’s genwunner video, I recommend checking it out. However Genfivers are much better.)

OK. Lets see.

I refuse to abide by point 1. N is the worst character ever.

I disagree about point 2. Really? Inanimate Pokemon? Seems a bit useless…

I actually agree with point 3 on this one. Not only was Ash voiced by a female, the Pokemon really did suck. Why is Ash still being voiced by a girl up to now?

Point 4. I won't say anything. Arceus is not the boss of the world.

I refute point 5. Unova sucks. For me, it's either Sinnoh or Kalos. N sucked, Cilan was always in his “evaluation time”, and Iris simply had the overly zealous hair.

Point 6, I agree. Ghestis was bad. He pretended to be the liberators of Pokemon just so he could have it all to himself.

POINT 7? NO. NOT HAPPENING. Every single version of IE, I just hate it. It's so slow, it's made by Microsoft, and there's Edge. But I don't use either of those browsers. I am brave person, so I use Brave!

Point 8, nah. Either gen 4 or gen 6 was the best, but definitely not gen 5. Why are you so obsessed with N? Really? His name is only a single letter, even!

What kind of standing it this? Lettuce is not the only vegetable that matters. What does this have to do with Pokemon, anyway?

YES! Point 10 is awesome. Pikachu is terrible. Even the counterpart Eevee is better than Pikachu. I mean, Pikachu is overrated, really.

Just don't say that Snivy/Oshawott/Tepic is better than Pikachu. I will be outraged ;P
The mere concept of being an “x-wunner” is cringe. Period. Sorry but obsessing over a specific generation is just no. Also, who cares that Ash is voiced by a female? As long as the voice actor does their job well then what does it matter? Also, No one likes opinions being shoved down their throats.

Can’t you take a joke?

The lettuce thing is because awhile back I said that N had lettuce hair and it became a running joke.

THis is meant to parody Genwunners. It’s not meant to be taken seriously.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

Can’t you take a joke?

Not everyone gets it so you have to take that into account.
What I said wasn't directed towards you specifically, so I'm sorry if it came off that way.

Last edited by KidoftheEnder45 (May 20, 2019 18:50:12)

PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I am a Genfiver.

It’s a genwunner but actually cool.

The rules are:

1- You must think N is the best character ever.

Natural Harmonia Gropius is the most amazing Pokémon trainer ever. He has lettuce hair I am not N, I am Lettuce Lord! and likes noodles. If you do not like N you are dead to us Genfivers.

2- You must like inanimate object Pokémon.

Unova clearly has the best Pokémon ever. There’s a lot of inanimate object Pokémon, and all of them are amazing. If you don’t like them your opinion and wrong and you must change it. Now. Or else you will be shunned by us Genfivers

3- You must despise generation one.

Generation one is by far THE WORST Pokémon generation. Such boring names! Ekans? Krabby? Muk? Horsea? That’s literally seahorse with the syllables swapped! Seriously, generation one might as well be forgotten. It’s sooooo overrated. And Team Rocket is terrible! The only villainous team with proper, real motives is Team Plasma. Generation one is awful. And you must agree with that.

4- Don’t worship false gods.

People say that “Arceus” is the god of Pokémon. No, he obviously isn’t! And Lord Helix? He isn’t the “god” either! The true god of Pokémon….
Is Trubbish.
No I’m just kidding. It’s Reshiram and Zekrom. They are the very best like no one ever was.

5- The Black and White anime is the best.

Everyone despised the black and white anime, despite it clearly being the best. Everyone in this anime is wonderful! No plot holes whatsoever, N was featured in many episodes, and Iris totally want annoying at all! She clearly is much better than Misty! Stop hating the BW anime. Now.

6- You must hate Ghetsis.

Ghetsis is a cruel, vicious being. He tortured Lettuce Lord, giving him a terribly stupid name which made him have to be called “N”. Ghetsis forced two Pokémon to fuse against their will! He’s so terrible I can’t list all the reasons why! His clothes look terrible…. and HE LOOKS TERRIBLE! GHETSIS IS STUPID!

7- Internet Explorer is the best internet browser.

Internet Explorer clearly is the best web browser. Colress proves it. His hair looks very similar to the logo! If you don’t use Internet Explorer you are disrespecting Colress, N, and every Genfiver in the world.

8- All Pokémon generations are good, expect for gen one, but gen five is the best.

Unlike Genwunners, you like every Pokémon generation. Except for generation one. That one is garbage.
However, us Genfivers think that Gen five is the best generation. All others are inferior, but they’re not terrible. Actually, they’re quite good! But generation one is horrible!

9- Lettuce is the only vegetable that matters.

If you are a genfiver, you must eat lettuce every single day. Since Lettuce Lord will be proud. If you don’t eat lettuce every day you will not get enough vegetable intake and die.
So eat your vegetables, kids!

10- Pikachu is terrible.

Pikachu is terrible. That’s it.
But all generation one Pokémon are terrible! But Pikachu is the worst!

(This is a parody of TheAuraGuardian’s genwunner video, I recommend checking it out. However Genfivers are much better.)

OK. Lets see.

I refuse to abide by point 1. N is the worst character ever.

I disagree about point 2. Really? Inanimate Pokemon? Seems a bit useless…

I actually agree with point 3 on this one. Not only was Ash voiced by a female, the Pokemon really did suck. Why is Ash still being voiced by a girl up to now?

Point 4. I won't say anything. Arceus is not the boss of the world.

I refute point 5. Unova sucks. For me, it's either Sinnoh or Kalos. N sucked, Cilan was always in his “evaluation time”, and Iris simply had the overly zealous hair.

Point 6, I agree. Ghestis was bad. He pretended to be the liberators of Pokemon just so he could have it all to himself.

POINT 7? NO. NOT HAPPENING. Every single version of IE, I just hate it. It's so slow, it's made by Microsoft, and there's Edge. But I don't use either of those browsers. I am brave person, so I use Brave!

Point 8, nah. Either gen 4 or gen 6 was the best, but definitely not gen 5. Why are you so obsessed with N? Really? His name is only a single letter, even!

What kind of standing it this? Lettuce is not the only vegetable that matters. What does this have to do with Pokemon, anyway?

YES! Point 10 is awesome. Pikachu is terrible. Even the counterpart Eevee is better than Pikachu. I mean, Pikachu is overrated, really.

Just don't say that Snivy/Oshawott/Tepic is better than Pikachu. I will be outraged ;P

Can’t you take a joke?

The lettuce thing is because awhile back I said that N had lettuce hair and it became a running joke.

THis is meant to parody Genwunners. It’s not meant to be taken seriously.
I actually made a nickname for N. it's “precious lettuce”

(also any pokemon hcs? mine is that N has a lot of scars from his childhood)

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them