Discuss Scratch

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

The Pokémon Topic IV

(copied from the previous one)
Pokémon is a franchise managed by The Pokémon Company, a Japanese association composed of Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures Inc. Pokémon has covered a wide variety of media, from video games to trading cards to anime. Any discussion relating to the Pokémon anime, the Pokémon video games, the Pokémon TCG or Pokémon in general goes here.

This is the fourth topic about Pokémon on the forums (to my knowledge), because apparently we've gone through ~30,000 posts and the poor previous topics couldn't handle it

f

Anyways, discuss the best franchise of all time here on this topic, and please try to stick to that subject so that we don't lose this.
Also if Gen IV remakes aren't announced while this topic is still alive, I'm going to… be very unhappy

I shall add links to related topics soon (:

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years


When I get my school computer back in a few weeks, I'll update this with images of projects because that's cool
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Just going ahead and posting this because the current Pokémon topic is just about dead
Try to finish up the discussion there first please (:

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years


When I get my school computer back in a few weeks, I'll update this with images of projects because that's cool
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

pls add


DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

QUICK LOAD TIMES

IT'S GLORIOUS

“I completely understand why you would want to say no. But was there ever an RPG that moved on by selecting no?”
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

QUICK LOAD TIMES

IT'S GLORIOUS
The old topic had quick load times too, the heck you on about?

pls add


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.
That's an interesting choice.

pls add


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.
That's an interesting choice.

Well, HGSS is my favorite Pokémon game and Chikorita is my favorite starter from that game.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I wonder how many posts in total the Pokémon topics have

Not just the four, but ANY ones relating to the series

I shudder to think

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

gigamushroom wrote:

I wonder how many posts in total the Pokémon topics have

Not just the four, but ANY ones relating to the series

I shudder to think

Saying that is just going to end up making the total even more mind-numbing.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.
chikorita needs more love, personally i love it cuz it was my first ever starter




rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Finish the other one first please (:

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years


When I get my school computer back in a few weeks, I'll update this with images of projects because that's cool
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SONICHU

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Hey why did you create this topic without my permission? Yeah it takes way too long to load but I said I'll close it when it gets to 10,000 posts, it's best to actually start up a new PKMN topic when the previous one has closed
EDIT: Actually, i'll just close the original, since it takes way too long to load and I depise it.

Last edited by EeveeLegends (Sept. 28, 2018 18:13:57)


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

tiktakturtle wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.
chikorita needs more love, personally i love it cuz it was my first ever starter

Your first starter is always special. Mine was Torchic and it would probably be my favorite if Chikorita, Rowlet, and Popplio did not exist.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.
Mine is Sawsbuck

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.
Mine is Sawsbuck
Mine is Giratina

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

What is everyone's favorite Pokemon from each generation? (It can be multiple for one gen if you want)

dietapple
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Ayyyy i’m early

i’m Not back

diglett > anything dietapple, July 21, 2018
Proud Creator of the: The Official Diglett Topic
Old Account: @awesomeshawn
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

What is everyone's favorite Pokemon from each generation? (It can be multiple for one gen if you want)

I: Raichu
II: Chikorita
III: Beautifly (It was my first Shiny. Well, technically, it was Wurmple, but I evolved it into Beautifly)
IV: Pachirisu and all the Mythicals
V: Zoroark
VI: Meowstic
VII: Primarina

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile