Discuss Scratch

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

my favorite pokemon is asmishy
Thought that said ashtray
Ashtray Ketchum.
Too bad he never caught a Weedle
Okay we should stop

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years


I still think it needs a bit more….
mochi_blossy
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

my favorite pokemon is asmishy
Thought that said ashtray
Ashtray Ketchum.
Too bad he never caught a Weedle
Okay we should stop
SOMEONE MAKE AN EDIT OF ASHTRAY KETCHUM

:0 hello there
fandoms: ssbu, kpop, bnha, tokyo ghoul, persona, fire emblem
call me unigii ;DD
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

mochi_blossy wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

my favorite pokemon is asmishy
Thought that said ashtray
Ashtray Ketchum.
Too bad he never caught a Weedle
Okay we should stop
SOMEONE MAKE AN EDIT OF ASHTRAY KETCHUM
Uh, sure.

pls add


tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

mochi_blossy wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.
mine is nihilego
also can i own the next topic
YOURE JUST A KPOP LIKING MEIOETTA HHHHHH
mine is uh bisharp




rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Teaching Little Kids The TCG In A Nutshell

“This isn’t a coin!”
“I have to sleeve ALL of them?”

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic


it's blue. I popped onto joltik.com and thought it was shiny because of the lighting.

tiktakturtle wrote:

mochi_blossy wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.
mine is nihilego
also can i own the next topic
YOURE JUST A KPOP LIKING MEIOETTA HHHHHH
mine is uh bisharp
wynaut

Last edited by cactus_bob (Sept. 29, 2018 14:11:32)


Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Sorry I'm late guys! The Pokemon topic wouldn't load for me on the iPad and I didn't feel like going on the computer until now

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

Sorry I'm late guys! The Pokemon topic wouldn't load for me on the iPad and I didn't feel like going on the computer until now

Oh, hi!

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Sorry I'm late guys! The Pokemon topic wouldn't load for me on the iPad and I didn't feel like going on the computer until now

Oh, hi!
I made a meme, but it's on my iPad. Luckily I sent it to a friend so if I find that message I'll be able to save it onto my computer from the post
(pokegirl06 knows what it is)

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cactus_bob wrote:

send this to someone out of context
yes we need more pokemon edits. another n lettuce myriad




rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
RandomAppleSoda04
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

The Deeoggle Queen is back. :^)

wow this thread doesn't load in like 19,467,826,480,364,793,614,763,195,631,856,483,245,973,159 hours
so fast
woaj

I really, really like Dialga. : D

scratch 2.0 used flash
but flash is being discontinued in 2020
that's why 3.0 doesn't use flash.


anyway here's a thing, and another thing. do an Enjoy
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

What is everyone's favorite Pokemon from each generation? (It can be multiple for one gen if you want)
1. Scyther
2. Steelix
3. Banette
4. Bastiodon
5. Cofagrigus
6. Gourgeist
7. Kommo-o
1. Lapras
2. Feraligatr
3. Flygon
4. Gallade
5. Excadrill
6. Noivern
7. Araquanid

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years


I still think it needs a bit more….
CrystalMawile
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Does anyone want to battle me on Pokemon Showdown?


cactus_bob wrote:


why

Proud owner of 105 Shroomish and 1 Breloom!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RandomAppleSoda04 wrote:

The Deeoggle Queen is back. :^)

wow this thread doesn't load in like 19,467,826,480,364,793,614,763,195,631,856,483,245,973,159 hours
so fast
woaj
DEEOGGLE
PALOKKLE
GIRANAT

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RandomAppleSoda04 wrote:

The Deeoggle Queen is back. :^)

wow this thread doesn't load in like 19,467,826,480,364,793,614,763,195,631,856,483,245,973,159 hours
so fast
woaj
woashi

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years


I still think it needs a bit more….
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

RandomAppleSoda04 wrote:

The Deeoggle Queen is back. :^)

wow this thread doesn't load in like 19,467,826,480,364,793,614,763,195,631,856,483,245,973,159 hours
so fast
woaj
woashi

It’s a double Yoshi exploshi

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CrystalMawile wrote:

Does anyone want to battle me on Pokemon Showdown?

well I'm bad at it.
but… I guess… wynaut?

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
CrystalMawile
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cactus_bob wrote:

CrystalMawile wrote:

Does anyone want to battle me on Pokemon Showdown?

well I'm bad at it.
but… I guess… wynaut?

ok, when can you be on? My username is voici.

Proud owner of 105 Shroomish and 1 Breloom!
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic


Made this

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:


Made this

Am I the only one who heard that in Ash’s voice?
Like, his pre-Manaphy movie voice.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile