Discuss Scratch

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:


Made this

Am I the only one who heard that in Ash’s voice?
Like, his pre-Manaphy movie voice.

Speaking of the Manaphy movie, I have a Pokémon related post from the EarthBound topic:

I wrote:

I had a dream that I had to decorate a cake inside a hotel room kitchen and I wrote questions for Dallas MacDermant (He’s a YouTuber) and film the cake with my phone and show the video to him. One of the questions is what his favorite Pokémon movie was (He says he likes all of them, except for the Xerneas movie because he didn’t get it) and he said it was the Manaphy movie. I decided to watch the Manaphy movie out of curiosity (I never saw it), but for some reason, Reshiram and Zekrom were in the movie, and here comes the really weird part…So you know that conspiracy theory that the brothers who fought over the Tao Trio Dragon were Lucas and Claus? Well, this movie actually confirmed that theory!

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:


Made this
Yes very

Smug scottish ego
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Meanwhile in LeafGreen….
Snorlax used Metronome!
Snorlax used Transform!

(i'm actually done for, because if Vulpix uses Imprison, rip)
Edit: I used Imprison and now opposing Vulpix is using struggle

Last edited by scratcherjack9000 (Sept. 30, 2018 01:34:48)


Over 3000 posts
Where there is not light, there can spider!
Pokemon Showdown-TBG's-Drawception
Give an internetJoin the Chair of Republicpeak performance

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Also I manged to make a Dex entry for Meltan.
“This Mythical Pokémon's body is made of liquid metal. It can corrode metal and absorb it, which it can generate into electricity to use an an energy source and to attack.”
Description on the LGPE site:
“Most of Meltan’s body is made from liquid metal, and its shape is very fluid. It can use its liquid arms and legs to corrode metal and absorb it into its own body.

Meltan generates electricity using the metal it absorbs from outside sources. It uses this electricity as an energy source and also as an attack that can be fired from its eye.

Clearly a curious Pokémon, Meltan is very expressive and shows an interest in all kinds of things.”

Over 3000 posts
Where there is not light, there can spider!
Pokemon Showdown-TBG's-Drawception
Give an internetJoin the Chair of Republicpeak performance

mochi_blossy
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

Also I manged to make a Dex entry for Meltan.
“This Mythical Pokémon's body is made of liquid metal. It can corrode metal and absorb it, which it can generate into electricity to use an an energy source and to attack.”
Description on the LGPE site:
“Most of Meltan’s body is made from liquid metal, and its shape is very fluid. It can use its liquid arms and legs to corrode metal and absorb it into its own body.

Meltan generates electricity using the metal it absorbs from outside sources. It uses this electricity as an energy source and also as an attack that can be fired from its eye.

Clearly a curious Pokémon, Meltan is very expressive and shows an interest in all kinds of things.”
*approves in korean*
i had to
sorry

anyway
i want an australian based region
>.<

Last edited by mochi_blossy (Sept. 30, 2018 10:06:59)


:0 hello there
fandoms: ssbu, kpop, bnha, tokyo ghoul, persona, fire emblem
call me unigii ;DD
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Have any of you seen that image of the movie Bugsy except Gym Leader Bugsy's face is edited onto Bugsy Siegel

And thus I learned Bugsy is not a purple-haired-nerd-kid-with-a-gender-identity-problem name

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

Meanwhile in LeafGreen….
Snorlax used Metronome!
Snorlax used Transform!

(i'm actually done for, because if Vulpix uses Imprison, rip)
Edit: I used Imprison and now opposing Vulpix is using struggle

Do me a favor and play Pokémon LeafGreen the all American/Canadian/British/Australian/etc. way!


"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

i drew part of this in an elevator
behold the princess's knuckles


edit: i messed up the wings. oh well

Last edited by cheese-duck (Sept. 30, 2018 15:03:00)


Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
adsuri
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I wanna be the very best, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!

#BlueForSudan












Last edited by adsuri, Harry James Potter, & Tom Marvolo Riddle (Tomorrow 11:59:59.99999)
100th Post!!!!! | 200th Post!!!!! | 250th Post!!!!! | 300th Post!!!!! | 400th Post!!!!! | 500th Post!!!!! | 600th Post!!!!! | 700th Post!!!! | 800th Post!!!! | 900th Post!! | Adsuri's Shop!!!!! | Reviewer, Idea Person, & “BBCode”…er At The Emerald Shop! | Banner By @Sweetlyshy | An Internet Plz?
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

Meanwhile in LeafGreen….
Snorlax used Metronome!
Snorlax used Transform!

(i'm actually done for, because if Vulpix uses Imprison, rip)
Edit: I used Imprison and now opposing Vulpix is using struggle

Do me a favor and play Pokémon LeafGreen the all American/Canadian/British/Australian/etc. way!

i told you, i don't have the game on cartridge
oh yeah right you hate me,

Over 3000 posts
Where there is not light, there can spider!
Pokemon Showdown-TBG's-Drawception
Give an internetJoin the Chair of Republicpeak performance

tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:


Made this

Am I the only one who heard that in Ash’s voice?
Like, his pre-Manaphy movie voice.

Speaking of the Manaphy movie, I have a Pokémon related post from the EarthBound topic:

I wrote:

I had a dream that I had to decorate a cake inside a hotel room kitchen and I wrote questions for Dallas MacDermant (He’s a YouTuber) and film the cake with my phone and show the video to him. One of the questions is what his favorite Pokémon movie was (He says he likes all of them, except for the Xerneas movie because he didn’t get it) and he said it was the Manaphy movie. I decided to watch the Manaphy movie out of curiosity (I never saw it), but for some reason, Reshiram and Zekrom were in the movie, and here comes the really weird part…So you know that conspiracy theory that the brothers who fought over the Tao Trio Dragon were Lucas and Claus? Well, this movie actually confirmed that theory!
thesupremerk9s is cool, but shiny jirintina




rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

tiktakturtle wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:


Made this

Am I the only one who heard that in Ash’s voice?
Like, his pre-Manaphy movie voice.

Speaking of the Manaphy movie, I have a Pokémon related post from the EarthBound topic:

I wrote:

I had a dream that I had to decorate a cake inside a hotel room kitchen and I wrote questions for Dallas MacDermant (He’s a YouTuber) and film the cake with my phone and show the video to him. One of the questions is what his favorite Pokémon movie was (He says he likes all of them, except for the Xerneas movie because he didn’t get it) and he said it was the Manaphy movie. I decided to watch the Manaphy movie out of curiosity (I never saw it), but for some reason, Reshiram and Zekrom were in the movie, and here comes the really weird part…So you know that conspiracy theory that the brothers who fought over the Tao Trio Dragon were Lucas and Claus? Well, this movie actually confirmed that theory!
thesupremerk9s is cool, but shiny jirintina
I just realized how to pronounce that username
it always sounded like a jumble of nonsense but now that i took the time to read it right i was like “OHHHH”
but arkaynine?

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Cotton ram baby

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Three words.

Dome Ace Tucker.

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

Do me a favor and play Pokémon LeafGreen the all American/Canadian/British/Australian/etc. way!


pls add


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Do me a favor and play Pokémon LeafGreen the all American/Canadian/British/Australian/etc. way!


You know, I’m kind of being a hypocrite…

But to be fair, that’s MUCH harder to play with a legit cartridge than LeafGreen. And yes, I set the favorite thing to “Fortnite” just to be memey. Please tell me it never shows up in any serious context.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

At first I liked 7 better than 6 but I think I like 6 better now

Smug scottish ego
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Do me a favor and play Pokémon LeafGreen the all American/Canadian/British/Australian/etc. way!


You know, I’m kind of being a hypocrite…

But to be fair, that’s MUCH harder to play with a legit cartridge than LeafGreen. And yes, I set the favorite thing to “Fortnite” just to be memey. Please tell me it never shows up in any serious context.
c’mon reggie, give us mother 3

Check out my game, it’s called Rebound (this is a link btw)fillerfillerfilleri’m am a complete idiotfillerfiller(he/him)

also f90707 and ff0000 are cool colors
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Do me a favor and play Pokémon LeafGreen the all American/Canadian/British/Australian/etc. way!


You know, I’m kind of being a hypocrite…

But to be fair, that’s MUCH harder to play with a legit cartridge than LeafGreen. And yes, I set the favorite thing to “Fortnite” just to be memey. Please tell me it never shows up in any serious context.
PK fortnite

Check out my game, it’s called Rebound (this is a link btw)fillerfillerfilleri’m am a complete idiotfillerfiller(he/him)

also f90707 and ff0000 are cool colors
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

And now, to catch up:

nickeljorn wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

Wow, we already have a full page. There are two ideas I want to express about this new topic:
  1. Now, I don't have to always search up “accented e” to get the “é” found in Pokémon.

  2. The two images in the first post make me think of Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. If I had to choose one, I would choose Eevee. I just hope they don't automatically choose your gender for you, because I have a feeling they might do that. Of course, all Pokémon games that I've seen start with some brief dialogue and the question, “Are you a boy or a girl?” which means the majority of the future Pokémon games will follow that tradition.

I think they confirmed a few months ago that girls can choose Pikachu and boys can choose Eevee, Eeveen even though most official art shows it the other way around.
Also, I don’t always put the “é” in Pokémon, my old computer browser I used before I got Chrome, Microsoft Edge, autocorrected “Pokemon” To “Pokémon” And so does my phone. Most people who live in the US don’t have a keyboard with the “é” so it doesn’t really bother me when people say “Pokemon”. Also, the “é” is only there because it’s supposed to show how Pokémon is pronounced in Japanese.
You should be able to use an alt code to type the é, although for whatever reason, it never works. Also, if I do get Pokémon Let's Go Eevee, I'll probably get nagged by my family members for choosing a Pokémon that only stereotypical girls like. I have a feeling that in some kind of official poll, more girls chose Eevee over Pikachu.

mochi_blossy wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

My favourite Pokémon is Banette.

Mine is Chikorita.
mine is nihilego
also can i own the next topic
If anything, I should be the one to do it.

Wahsp wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

my favorite pokemon is asmishy
Thought that said ashtray
Ashtray Ketchum.
Too bad he never caught a Weedle
Okay we should stop
I forgot what to put here, but I know I wanted to include this.

M1mikyu wrote:


Made this
But why would you want to?

SoftAndWet wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Do me a favor and play Pokémon LeafGreen the all American/Canadian/British/Australian/etc. way!

So do I.







Neither do I.

Last edited by dual_creator43 (Sept. 30, 2018 22:22:01)


I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • working on my projects
  • being active in the forums
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile