Discuss Scratch

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

guanglai-kangyi wrote:

Hahaha nat dex good swsh bad give me upvotes
bump

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | Five years |

PiinkInkling
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

we're nearly at 500

AAAAA
Merry Halloween, kids.
I like making art! Also a furry.
pls look at my PMV i worked so hard on it
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

donut

i keep forgetting the tbg's exist

TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51
YouTube: this link
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

mewmore dropped a sick accumula town remix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efJfMZp7TQ
i swear i'm not paid to do this

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
eyebrows are the key to my heart

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

PiinkInkling wrote:

we're nearly at 500
yay

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Literally one more pages


• ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ •

• ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀ • || • ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ • || • ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ •

- ᴇᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʟᴀʏᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RENORA4EVER wrote:

Literally one more pages
This one just started, closer to two

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | Five years |

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RENORA4EVER wrote:

Literally one more pages
i want the last post to be gigantamax meowth
please do that @wahsp

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Math notebook doodles

(a lot of composition of functions on this page, hence the bad pun)


I recently developed an obsession for drawing Rowlet… so adorable and round
My exactly one friend who likes Pokémon is making a clay Rowlet in an art class. Speaking of art projects, dualcreator, when do you foresee getting yours back? I wanna see it

(Sidenote: I wish Scratch allowed you to resize images.
Also, cubeupload has been having trouble paying for hosting. I love cubeupload and hope it'll survive for as long as it can, but I can't donate because I'm a minor with no money, rip. I don't know how saying this will help the situation, but I'll put it out there anyway)

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
eyebrows are the key to my heart

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

Math notebook doodles

(a lot of composition of functions on this page, hence the bad pun)


I recently developed an obsession for drawing Rowlet… so adorable and round
My exactly one friend who likes Pokémon is making a clay Rowlet in an art class. Speaking of art projects, dualcreator, when do you foresee getting yours back? I wanna see it

(Sidenote: I wish Scratch allowed you to resize images.
Also, cubeupload has been having trouble paying for hosting. I love cubeupload and hope it'll survive for as long as it can, but I can't donate because I'm a minor with no money, rip. I don't know how saying this will help the situation, but I'll put it out there anyway)
Aww how cute! Your art style is so adorable

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

RENORA4EVER wrote:

Literally one more pages
i want the last post to be gigantamax meowth
please do that @wahsp
It could be the second to last post

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | Five years |

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

1- Cheese those drawings are adorable! I love your art style.
Rowlet is precious.

2- I don’t understand how Smeargle is based upon a beagle… trust me I know what beagles look like, I have two of them. Smeargle is a cool Pokémon but I don’t see it as a beagle.

3- I love Alcremie

4- I realized that Diancie looks a lot like Madoka

5- I keep on seeing Pokémon that look like Madoka Magica characters.

6- I opened up a pack of Pokémon cards and I got another Gengar and Mimikyu tag team card. It’s great since I love those Pokémon and the card is adorable.

Last edited by M1mikyu (Oct. 20, 2019 18:14:26)


Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and dogs. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

1- Cheese those drawings are adorable! I love your art style.
Rowlet is precious.

2- I don’t understand how Smeargle is based upon a beagle… trust me I know what beagles look like, I have two of them. Smeargle is a cool Pokémon but I don’t see it as a beagle.

3- I love Alcremie

4- I realized that Diancie looks a lot like Madoka

5- I keep on seeing Pokémon that look like Madoka Magica characters.

6- I opened up a pack of Pokémon cards and I got another Gengar and Mimikyu tag team card. It’s great since I love those Pokémon and the card is adorable.
1 - thank you : ))))
2 - It looks a bit more like a goat to me, tbh. perhaps you could dress your beagles up as smeargle for halloween lol
6 - mimikyu is definitely cute on that card, but idk about gengar, its teeth are a little unsettling

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
eyebrows are the key to my heart

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

It's the end. I'll miss you.

Click this link to give me +1 internet: http://internetometer.com/give/47093
shoutouts to the 39,081 scratchers in north korea i didn't even know scratch was avaliable there
9th signature
Search PoSIuStermageNGSTorM in Google to see my posts! (and also a lot of stuff related to princesspandalover
RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

guys it's the bug boy: https://pokecharms.com/works/bugsy.54999/

(drawn for cheese)


• ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ •

• ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀ • || • ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ • || • ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ •

- ᴇᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʟᴀʏᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RENORA4EVER wrote:

guys it's the bug boy: https://pokecharms.com/works/bugsy.54999/

(drawn for cheese)
what is cheese

Click this link to give me +1 internet: http://internetometer.com/give/47093
shoutouts to the 39,081 scratchers in north korea i didn't even know scratch was avaliable there
9th signature
Search PoSIuStermageNGSTorM in Google to see my posts! (and also a lot of stuff related to princesspandalover
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I ' m g o i n g t o m a k e i t 5 0 0

#bringbackgladion
She/Her | Nerd | Weeb | A proud member of the forum helpers! | Lady Biscuitia the Confused | Mipha

ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ConfusedBiscuit wrote:

I ' m g o i n g t o m a k e i t 5 0 0
m a y b e n o w ?

#bringbackgladion
She/Her | Nerd | Weeb | A proud member of the forum helpers! | Lady Biscuitia the Confused | Mipha

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

getting there

Over 3000 posts
Where there is not light, there can spider!
Pokemon Showdown-TBG's-Drawception
Give an internetJoin the Chair of Republicpeak performance

MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

A L M O S T T H E R E

That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends What did she say about me? What did she say? What did you do without me? What did you do? Did you play games without me? What did you play? Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you? That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying? I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing! Let's play another game this time I get to win Lives on the line Winner takes all Ready or not Let's begin! oh, that's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends Oh, that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other Other Ooooooooootherrrrrrr friendddssssss

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile