Discuss Scratch

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

See title.

ITSA ME RYASIS!

Dont make this like the other one.

Rad rulez
1. STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!
2. Follow the guidelines.
3. SNIP!
4. HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Ryasis (May 14, 2018 21:14:51)


Smug scottish ego
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

I beat New Super Mario Bros. U in 2 days

not really an accomplishment but I did

Hey! If you're seeing this post it's probably pretty old since I don't post all too much here anymore (with some exceptions). Please take what I say with a grain of salt, I'm pretty stupid and my opinions have probably changed by now. If you are looking at a recent one, then yeah that's on me and make fun of me as much as you'd like
MingoNewsChannel
Scratcher
100+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

-ColorMaster- wrote:

I beat New Super Mario Bros. U in 2 days

not really an accomplishment but I did
That's double the amount of time it takes to beat NSMB2.even though i've never beaten it in one day

Last edited by MingoNewsChannel (May 13, 2018 15:33:10)


i am a random person that makes pg family friendly content so subscribe for good luck forever

> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 2.0: 389
> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 3.0: 1
when green flag clicked
blockspam
blockspam
blockspam
slockbpam
spamblock
the spamming of the block
blockspamming
blockspammer
blockspammed
stop [my life v]
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

-ColorMaster- wrote:

I beat New Super Mario Bros. U in 2 days

not really an accomplishment but I did
I beat odyssey in one

I’m proud of myself

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years


I still think it needs a bit more….
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

“New” Mario topic…

Heh…

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

Why exactly is there a new topic?

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi


gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

superspongebobbros wrote:

Why exactly is there a new topic?
Because we need to put the “N” in NSMB

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

superspongebobbros wrote:

Why exactly is there a new topic?
The other one became an army of Men O War and Women O War so we moved it

Where there is not light, there can spider!
RobloxPokemon Showdown-TBG's-Drawception
Give an internetJoin the Chair of Republicpeak performance


Minecraft has crashed!
———————-
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.

— BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 ——–
Generated 4/22/19 4:20 PM
Minecraft: Minecraft Alpha v1.1.0
OS: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 version 4.3.0 - Build 20.19.15.4835, Intel
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!
at java.util.TimSort.mergeHi(TimSort.java:895)
at java.util.TimSort.mergeAt(TimSort.java:512)
at java.util.TimSort.mergeCollapse(TimSort.java:435)
at java.util.TimSort.sort(TimSort.java:241)
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1512)
at java.util.ArrayList.sort(ArrayList.java:1454)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Collections.java:175)
at e.a(SourceFile:926)
at iq.c(SourceFile:340)
at iq.b(SourceFile:282)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:608)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
— END ERROR REPORT 6de3c648 ———-
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

superspongebobbros wrote:

Why exactly is there a new topic?
Because Pecan inspired me to do so

Smug scottish ego
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

gigamushroom wrote:

“New” Mario topic…

Heh…
Exactly

Smug scottish ego
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

Ryasis wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

“New” Mario topic…

Heh…
Exactly
NEW SUPER MARIO TOPIC WII

Pirate: The cannons be ready, Cap'n!
Captain: *are
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

DaEpikDude wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

“New” Mario topic…

Heh…
Exactly
NEW SUPER MARIO TOPIC WII
Super Mario Topic 3d World

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi


lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

-ColorMaster- wrote:

I beat New Super Mario Bros. U in 2 days

not really an accomplishment but I did
before I could beat it my copy stopped working

Just a weirdo who likes dogmons, memes, tamagotchi and more!
subscribe to t-series
when green flag clicked
say [Scratch > School work]
(Images coming soon)
Vario_the_Plumber
Scratcher
39 posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

Hope Paddle won't come.

Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun
Shine on, you crazy diamond
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

superspongebobbros wrote:

Why exactly is there a new topic?
because people don't seem to know how to use scissors

IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

insert massive quote chain here

i have almost 2000 forum posts how sad
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

IgDegOo wrote:

insert massive quote chain here
*insert KidoftheEnder45 getting angry here*

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi


KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

{Insert generic comment here}

gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

*Insert *insert x here* here*

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

13 hours in and it's already been derailed

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile