Discuss Scratch

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

[removed]
this is never going away unless the admins delete it so deal with it

Last edited by Harakou (Oct. 5, 2018 05:13:41)


Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

please don't … no…. it's taking over




rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

why

Be moist
Wahsp | Forum Helper | 6500+ posts | Past FPC | Five years of Scratch | 17 years of Earth |

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

Wahsp wrote:

why
my thoughts exactly
stinky 60 second rule

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TZdKTkr7E

~ BOW TO OUR SAVIOR SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ~

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)










Hmmm…
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

no

inactive

yay october
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

I can't wait for Vento aurero anime so jojokes drown out bowsette

Smug scottish ego
BeatlesniteOfficial
Scratcher
51 posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

Ryasis wrote:

I can't wait for Vento aurero anime so jojokes drown out bowsette
an the beatols can drown out jjoo

Pall + Jonh + Gorege + Rigono = The Baeltes
modedii
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

nope nope nope

'Sup, I'm Anton
—–
I like: -anime -manga -video games -drawing -vocaloid/utau
———————————–
“Analyse what feelings are made of, hey!
Try to see through everything, hey, give it a try…”

———————————–
"[Youths] with vague sentimentalities that can't be put into words,
There were youths like that, there were…"

BeatlesniteOfficial
Scratcher
51 posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

modedii wrote:

nope nope nope
ye browzete is BAD like the ROGLOG STANS the BELETES are WAY better

Pall + Jonh + Gorege + Rigono = The Baeltes
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

Can we not have a topic on Bowsette? It's never going to end well.

I wonder what the people high up in Nintendo think of Bowsette, because there's pretty much no way they haven't seen it by this point.
AVsomething
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

delet this
BeatlesniteOfficial
Scratcher
51 posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

AVsomething wrote:

delet this
ye replase browset with btereles their way beter

Pall + Jonh + Gorege + Rigono = The Baeltes
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

stop

no

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

Bowsette JR
Enjoy?

Game Over
You'll find me on @LastContinue from now on.
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Can we not have a topic on Bowsette? It's never going to end well.

I wonder what the people high up in Nintendo think of Bowsette, because there's pretty much no way they haven't seen it by this point.
Seeing as they've made the conscious decision to stay silent on the meme, I think we can tell that they probably don't approve.
Anyway, if Bowser needs to look like peach for you to find him attractive, you're a coward, end of story.
(Disclamer: I'm not being serious, however I do feel strongly about how female monster characters designed for the straight audience are always just conventionally attractive women with a few horns attached or something. As a lesbian I just think it's incredibly disappointing- why can't we have monster ladies who are just as horrifying as the male ones?)

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

(Disclamer:I do feel strongly about how female monster characters designed for the straight audience are always just conventionally attractive women with a few horns attached or something.
It's almost as though straight people like “attractive” women.

Also, may I just point out, everyone finds different things attractive, put most character designers - especially in video games - try to please the majority, since you want to majority to buy your games, not the minority, if you want to make money.
Also, most bowsette artwork is commissioned, people pay for it to be made because they want an “attractive” bowsette, not because they're “designed for the straight audience”, but I do see your point, in how the majority of the media portray female characters this way.
I don't find bowsette “attractive”, but I like some of the art and the character combination works quite well.

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

why can't we have monster ladies who are just as horrifying as the male ones
They do exist, just not as popular as “attractive” ones.

Game Over
You'll find me on @LastContinue from now on.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

Anyway, if [insert character name] needs to look like peach for you to find him attractive, you're a coward, end of story.
fixed it
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

bybb wrote:

It's almost as though straight people like “attractive” women.
No, of course not…

pls add


-redshift-
Scratcher
48 posts

Bowsette "Official" Topic

bowsette is weak. this is clearly peak bowser





Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile