Discuss Scratch

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

guys help I keep on getting recommended a video called “Hottest Pokemon Tier List with iDubbbzTV” what should i do
what
what

RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

guys help I keep on getting recommended a video called “Hottest Pokemon Tier List with iDubbbzTV” what should i do
what
what

cynthia

lorelai

sabrina

Last edited by RENORA4EVER (May 18, 2019 02:12:23)

☆ jay + he/him + oops all rhythm games!!! + jirai + aggressively loves diluc ☆
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RENORA4EVER wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

what
what

cynthia
[spoilers]I've have you know that in the video I mentioned they were talking about Pokémon right. Also Ditto is SSS tier.[/spoilers]

bottom text
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

I'm not for hacking stuff, you're kinda not supposed to do that

We're not hacking anything here… Using emulators is 100% legal, homebrewing is approximately “100%” legal… Hacking would be reverse engineering a 3DS. That's 0% legal if Nintendo says no.

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

RENORA4EVER wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

what
what

cynthia
[spoilers]I've have you know that in the video I mentioned they were talking about Pokémon right. Also Ditto is SSS tier.[/spoilers]

CatsUnited, we know your icon is Cythia. Deflecting it will just get more pressure on you… What I'm wondering though, is where you got that image.

Infrequently active.

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

DON'T LIKE IT:
Click the dots beside the video and click “Not interested”
LIKE IT:
Add to watch later or just watch it

but i'm guessing the former

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

RENORA4EVER wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

what
what

cynthia

CatsUnited, we know your icon is Cythia. Deflecting it will just get more pressure on you… What I'm wondering though, is where you got that image.

i waaaaaaant iiiiiiiiitttt nooooowwwwwww

RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I was trying to draw cynthia & I accidentally made the buttoned part on her jacket too low if you get what I mean

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

I can't even tell you guys because the full picture is NSFS

Aw you've got to be kidding me. Who would want an NSFS image of Cynthia? No wonder that image is slightly inaccurate.

But idk if I should be believing you. This is either a last ditch deflection, or you're telling the truth.

But please.. Is your image Cynthia or no?

Infrequently active.

girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Who else wants to download a Pokémon game emulator but is afraid that it will take up too much data? slowly raises hand

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

girlsruless wrote:

Who else wants to download a Pokémon game emulator but is afraid that it will take up too much data? slowly raises hand

Emulators don't take too much data. Put one on your PC, it's that simple. It will use up a large chunk of the graphics card, though, but no damage is done. Citra is a good one for the 3DS.

Infrequently active.

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Emulators don't take too much data. Put one on your PC, it's that simple. It will use up a large chunk of the graphics card, though, but no damage is done. Citra is a good one for the 3DS.
Visual Boy Advance-M is a good Gameboy Advance and Gameboy (and Color) Emulator, and Desmume is a good DS emulator.

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

My PC doesn't have that much data though… (like 200-something MB)

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

girlsruless wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Then get a new PC if you have only that much data left
or just get an SD card
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

girlsruless wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Data doesn't really matter when it comes to emulators. What you want is a graphics card of decency.

Remember, if you keep saying “but”, you won't get anywhere. Just try out the emulators, if they work, great, if not, that's OK too. You will never know until you try…

Infrequently active.

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Data doesn't really matter when it comes to emulators. What you want is a graphics card of decency.

Remember, if you keep saying “but”, you won't get anywhere. Just try out the emulators, if they work, great, if not, that's OK too. You will never know until you try…
Try an NES or SNES emulator first.
Then try GBA or maybe N64.
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ResExsention wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

We're not hacking anything here… Using emulators is 100% legal, homebrewing is approximately “100%” legal… Hacking would be reverse engineering a 3DS. That's 0% legal if Nintendo says no.
Pretty sure you break the terms of service by modifying anything
I’m not against emulation for the older games (gen iii back) but I don’t know how I feel on fan games that build on those older games

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Pretty sure you break the terms of service by modifying anything
I’m not against emulation for the older games (gen iii back) but I don’t know how I feel on fan games that build on those older games
I had Homebrew for 8 months now and I still haven't gotten banned from Nintendo Network yet lol
I love to give out free bells on AC:NL online and play Kirby Triple Deluxe for free
Anyways we should get back on topic

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 18, 2019 11:47:10)

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

what
what

Jazz music stops.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf