Discuss Scratch

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RENORA4EVER wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

when octillery uses a sucking move, does it use its mouth/siphon, or the suction cups on its tentacles?

both

edit: f i hate suction cups

S U C C
drincc
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SolarKnight wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Okay, so what IS a good introduction to the Pokémon series? (I have a 2DS, a Wii U, and a Switch)
Since you have a Switch, I would say do get Let’s Go first. It’s one of my favorite Pokémon games and I don’t see how it isn’t a good starting point.
Then after that one of the 3Ds titles would probably be the easiest (and or cheapest) to get a hold of. Personally I’d recommend Ultra Sun or Moon, but a lot of people like X and Y
Black and White and their sequels are amazing games, but I don’t think they are good for starting
I don't know if lets go would be a good starting place though, because its so different than the rest of the games

Maybe Let’s Go would be good if @Dan-The-Squid was transitioning from Go, but if they weren’t, I think they should go with XY first.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Not quoting everything since there’s a lot,

Let’s Go was made for beginners, but for a starting game XY is pretty good, though the story is a bit “meh”. Though Kalos is my favorite region overall.
I just hope they make a Kalos remake where the story is actually developed more. XY always felt kind of unfinished. And the rivals are stupid. Though the rivals actually are kind of good characters (except for Tierno, he’s stupid) but they weren’t developed enough.

I personally began with Sun and Moon, since I didn’t get into Pokémon until that game came out. It’s a relatively easy game, but not so easy it’s a dread. If you do get sun and moon/ultra sun and ultra moon, let me know so I can suggest Pokémon to catch.

Aaaand

IT TRIGGERS ME HOW TRACE CAN EVOLVE HIS STARTER AND WE CAN’T! I ALREADY HATED TRACE BUT THIS MAKES IT WORSE! Ahem… sorry, had to say that. (ST please don’t alert me for this like you did when I insulted a Pikachu amiibo, this is a fictional character)

Also, WHEN IS THE NEXT SWORD AND SHIELD COMING OUT?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

Also, WHEN IS THE NEXT SWORD AND SHIELD COMING OUT?
But I thought there were no swords and shields before this…

RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

If you do get sun and moon/ultra sun and ultra moon, let me know so I can suggest Pokémon to catch.

I've had it for a while, recommend away. *already have a milotic, bewear, capped pikachu, mimikkyu, toxapex, clefable*

☆ jay + he/him + oops all rhythm games!!! + jirai + aggressively loves diluc ☆
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

If Poundland doesn’t make an appearance in S&S I will be livid.
Also, a gang of roadmen will be the bad guys.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

If Poundland doesn’t make an appearance in S&S I will be livid.
Also, a gang of roadmen will be the bad guys.
That's what I was thinking when they first announced that the region was UK based.

bottom text
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

hey guys

BrawlBRSTMs3 deleted all their Pokémon music extensions
because copyright

Now I need to re-do my little playlist of 200+ songs
Why Nintendo, why do I have to pay money to listen to my all time jams

Edit: Hopefully this will be like SiIvaGunner

Last edited by cheese-duck (May 16, 2019 23:15:57)

RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

tfw you forgot to save before the elite four/ lysandre's fight/ fighting necrozoma*

*SPEAKIN OF IT DOES ANYONE HAVE TIPS LIKE PLEAAAASE THIS BOI NEEDS SOOOOOME

☆ jay + he/him + oops all rhythm games!!! + jirai + aggressively loves diluc ☆
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

Nintendo is way to iron-fisted when it comes to copyright. They even shut down fan games like Uranium.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

Nintendo is way to iron-fisted when it comes to copyright. They even shut down fan games like Uranium.
I think that most of this copyright stuff comes from Nintendo of Japan, since Siivagunner said that when they got copyright striked, it must've been from NoJ.

bottom text
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

I think that most of this copyright stuff comes from Nintendo of Japan, since Siivagunner said that when they got copyright striked, it must've been from NoJ.
Honestly doesn't seem like a thing Nintendo of America would care about as much, so it probably is considering how long Uranium was up. Also, Uranium literally took 9 YEARS to develop. 9 years wasted.

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

Honestly doesn't seem like a thing Nintendo of America would care about as much, so it probably is considering how long Uranium was up. Also, Uranium literally took 9 YEARS to develop. 9 years wasted.

WHY?!

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

WHY?!
Because Nintendo of Japan seem to be a lot more traditional than Nintendo of America. The NSO services features might've either been entirely from Nintendo of Japan or was a compromise from what NoJ and NoA wanted NSO to be.

Idk if this is the reason why, but many Asian countries have the idea of having family and company pride. Uranium was likely taken down by NoJ since it's using one of their IPs in a way that Nintendo themselves hadn't approved of

Last edited by CatsUnited (May 16, 2019 23:46:23)

bottom text
totallyawesomecool22
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

WHY?!
Because Nintendo of Japan seem to be a lot more traditional than Nintendo of America. The NSO services features might've either been entirely from Nintendo of Japan or was a compromise from what NoJ and NoA wanted NSO to be.

Idk if this is the reason why, but many Asian countries have the idea of having family and company pride. Uranium was likely taken down by NoJ since it's using one of their IPs in a way that Nintendo themselves hadn't approved of
It really sucks Nintendo have to shut down all things that are fan related and not approved by them.

Heyo!

Wow. You and your Pokemon’s power levels are amazing! They’re over 9000 for sure! - Dragon Ball fan, Physic Robert
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

totallyawesomecool22 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

WHY?!

It really sucks Nintendo have to shut down all things that are fan related and not approved by them.

I KNOW RIGHT?!?! I WISH THEY WOULD STOP!

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

WHY?!

Not to mention Pokemon Brick Bronze (which i haven't played) on Roblox

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

hey guys

because copyright

WHY?!

Not to mention Pokemon Brick Bronze (which i haven't played) on Roblox
I played PBB a lot before it shut down, I miss all of my Pokemon :"(

Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I'm glad I decided to stop hating Pokemon, now I'm not triggered whenever I do anything on the internet

Leaving bye
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

RENORA4EVER wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

when octillery uses a sucking move, does it use its mouth/siphon, or the suction cups on its tentacles?

both

edit: f i hate suction cups

S U C C
I did it before you