Discuss Scratch

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

berryjam3506 - my signature

My (not new, but more bigger) signature

random videos I found and stuff:
s t r a n g e r t h i n k pizza time NO SLEEP victory screech bAnAnAwAvE welcome… to heaven tetris 99 nostalgic, ey? hey, not bad 2009 dedede he's the king of the show finally. nintendo must be stopped

Some clickers I made:
Pokémon Clicker R
Mushroom Clicker
Scratch Clicker

Quote time:

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

”According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get it's fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.“ - The Bee Movie

”Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?” - Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf

“Yah, it's rewind time.” - Will Smith

“A MAN HAS FALLEN INTO THE RIVER IN LEGO CITY! START THE NEW RESCUE HELICOPTER! H E Y ! BUILD THE HELICOPTER AND OFF TO THE RESCUE! PREPARE THE LIFELINE, LOWER THE STRETCHER AND MAKE THE RESCUE! THE NEW EMERGENCY COLLECTION FROM LEGO CITY!” - LEGO City guy

more random stuff coming soon

Last edited by berryjam3506 (Feb. 12, 2020 13:08:27)

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Good for you.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Good for you.
marvelous for you

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~