Ryasis wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

Hahgoot wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

Hahgoot wrote:

Hahgoot wrote:

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

Challenge of the day
Write a story about your least favourite fantasy creature; try and make them appealing to you while keeping most of their common traits- think smart!
My favourite fantasy creature? Hmmm… W A R R I O R C A T S OwO
Oh wait you said LEAST FAVOURITE *facepalm*
this is a real strange post
Why?
the warrior cats, the owo, the facepalm ……… surreal
This is surreal
Oh my god, there are people that actually talk like that on the internet? I thought the jokes were just made up…
No, unfortunately. I thought it was a myth originally, until I walked into a room and saw some guy with a piece of paper saying “OwO” covering his face
What? Owo? What's that? I don't understand? Who is
OwO is an emote, like UwU and ._. . It's like, a crazy cat face.
this is getting so off topic
Oh…⚡️⚡️
True, I wonder what the next tip of the day will be

Tea. Chocolate.
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
mistywaves
Scratcher
51 posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
:O

“ι киσω α вαик ωнєяє тнє ωιℓ∂ тнумє вℓσωѕ,
ωнєяє σχℓιρѕ αи∂ тнє иσ∂∂ιиg νισℓєт gяσωѕ,
qυιтє σνєя-¢αиσριє∂ ωιтн ℓυѕ¢ισυѕ ωσσ∂вιиє,
ωιтн ѕωєєт мυѕк-яσѕєѕ αи∂ ωιтн єgℓαитιиє.”
-ωιℓℓιαм ѕнαкєѕρєαяє, α мι∂ѕυммєя иιgнт'ѕ ∂яєαм

The-Book-Worm
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
lol

By Bakie (@-ChocoLoco-)

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
OHHHHHHH
Good idea, let's talk about writing. Anyone doing NaNoWriMo next month?
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

cheese-duck wrote:

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
OHHHHHHH
Yes, I have an idea and I'm about to go crazy because I can't start writing it until November.

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
OHHHHHHH
Yes, I have an idea and I'm about to go crazy because I can't start writing it until November.
Ahhh that sucks. I forced myself to write max 2 pages leading up to Camp NaNo for fear I'd run out of things to write lol. May I suggest planning things out, or, if you're not a planner, obsessively imagining it before bed/in the shower to satiate your desire to actually write itwrite it in your head? Or if you're an artsy person, you can draw characters ‘n’ stuff…
Hahgoot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
Sorry XD

Hi there, I'm Hahgoot, but you can call me Goots if you like. I like animals, books, poetry, Owl City, raspberries and drawing. My little sister is PrincessFuzzyCat and my other account is RaspberryyTest.
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

cheese-duck wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
OHHHHHHH
Ahhh that sucks. I forced myself to write max 2 pages leading up to Camp NaNo for fear I'd run out of things to write lol. May I suggest planning things out, or, if you're not a planner, obsessively imagining it before bed/in the shower to satiate your desire to actually write itwrite it in your head? Or if you're an artsy person, you can draw characters ‘n’ stuff…
Yeah, I've been working on that. I've been getting in to trouble at school for doodling fantasy creatures I'll use in my book, and instead of reading I've been writing character bios…

“whoops”

Hahgoot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

cheese-duck wrote:

-snip
-obsessively imagining it before bed/in the shower to satiate your desire to actually write it
-snip-
Me in a nutshell

Hi there, I'm Hahgoot, but you can call me Goots if you like. I like animals, books, poetry, Owl City, raspberries and drawing. My little sister is PrincessFuzzyCat and my other account is RaspberryyTest.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
OHHHHHHH
Yeah, I've been working on that. I've been getting in to trouble at school for doodling fantasy creatures I'll use in my book, and instead of reading I've been writing character bios…

“whoops”
You get in trouble for drawing at school? That sucks… I've drawn Bugsy on every page of my Spanish notebook that I've written on except one…

Hahgoot wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-snip
-obsessively imagining it before bed/in the shower to satiate your desire to actually write it
-snip-
Me in a nutshell
Yes and then 1% of the time you spend in the shower is actually washing lol
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

cheese-duck wrote:

Hahgoot wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-snip
-snip-
Me in a nutshell
casuals ………… take your phone with you and write notes/outlines about what you wanna write

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Viiceroy wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Hahgoot wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-snip
-snip-
Me in a nutshell
casuals ………… take your phone with you and write notes/outlines about what you wanna write
what happens is that i have ideas for stupid things like youtube videos or fanfiction but I don't dare to write them down for fear that I will actually try to make them
sorry i'm not saying all youtube videos and all fanfiction are bad it's just that the kinds of youtube videos i think of ideas for are the ones with people spieling about their opinions ‘n’ bad editing ‘n’ whatnot, and well fanfiction, i'm not into that stuff and i feel like i'd want to kill myself i wrote any of it sooo
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
ROASTED

Smug scottish ego
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Viiceroy wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Hahgoot wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-snip
-snip-
Me in a nutshell
#waterproofnotebooksneedtohappen

oh and

cheese-duck wrote:

…write it in your head…
I imagine if my head was a physical space it would be a thousand post-its and notebooks lying on the floor and taped to the walls, I can't remember anything
makes sense right
rIGHT

Hahgoot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

--_Nova_-- wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Hahgoot wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-snip
-snip-
Me in a nutshell
#waterproofnotebooksneedtohappen

oh and

cheese-duck wrote:

…write it in your head…
I imagine if my head was a physical space it would be a thousand post-its and notebooks lying on the floor and taped to the walls, I can't remember anything
makes sense right
rIGHT
More me in a nutshell

petme
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

I'm going to wright a nice story about a bully I meet on animal jam. once there was cat she had brown tummy fur, light blue fur too and a cute black Patten her spelling is bad but she knows that. One day when she was relaxing on a orangish yellowish pillow a over cat came over she was black and drack gray she wore a green flower crown she came over and sat next to her she didn't know what to say so she said was… “ um..? that's mine pillow ” the over cat just looked at her. “ it's not yours and WORNG SPELLING! ” the blue cat just looked at her “ what? ” she asked “ I said wrong spelling it should be….. its not yours”. The blue cat was shocked “ you don't know meh ” she replied “ ya… well you don't know me ever ” the black cats drack green eyes glowed of anger. the blue cat went of the pillow “ maybe you should stop drinking babe juice” the blue cat tilted her head “ what why I like milk” the black cat just looked at her “ stop being a kid!” she yelled the blue cat knew she was not kid she was 15 ( not real age ) “ I'm not a kid I'm 15 ” the black cat gasped! At that time a lot of cats was watching some even had popcorn ( bad isn't it? ) “ im just bad at spelling that don't mean im a kid ” the blue cat said “ WORNG SPELLING I'm just bad at spelling that doesn't mean I'm a kid ” she replied grinning. the blue cat felt sad so she reported her “ I just reported u cat ” said blue ( not mine real name on aj ) “ that does nofting ” said cat blue find out what she said “ WONG SPELLING its that does nothing ” blue was really happy “ you can't tell me how to spell child stop drinking babe juice” blue was not so happy she felt small and she couldn't grow up “ grow up! ” she yelled in her round ear. When that was over blue was sad she wont to talk to someone “ can some one talk to me plz try to be nice ” blue said her black ears go down “ I will talk to you ” said a cat “ oh kid nowadays you make them sad and go and look for someone! ” said the black cat the over cat when over to her “ I washed it happen ” said the over cat “ I get bullied and I got a bad mum and dad ” said the cat “ im not surprise ” said the over cat rolling her eyes. next time…. know how to spell on animal jam and “ don't act like a kid ” bc every grown up is really good at spelling somehow.
petme
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Tip of the day
Stop going offtopic.
you spelt offtopic ( im not trying to be rude im just saying ) it can be…. off-topic?
Hahgoot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

petme wrote:

I'm going to wright a nice story about a bully I meet on animal jam. -snip-
Okay um I'm just confused, which cat is the bully? And which is the one with the wrong spelling? I keep rereading it and not understand, I'm probably just missing something.

petme
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing Advice and Tips

Hahgoot wrote:

petme wrote:

I'm going to wright a nice story about a bully I meet on animal jam. -snip-
Okay um I'm just confused, which cat is the bully? And which is the one with the wrong spelling? I keep rereading it and not understand, I'm probably just missing something.
the one with bad spelling ( me ) is not the bully it’s the one ☝