Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

Oh poop 1000

Last edited by myeducate (April 10, 2018 19:51:50)

INACTIVE
SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

myeducate wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

can i do post 1000
Since @hellounicorns2 owns this thread, I think they should do it.
Somebody might post 1000 by accident so I might reserve it as hellounicorns2 is most likely asleep.
as i was writing 999 you made this.

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

myeducate wrote:

Oh poop 1000

Last edited by GrahamSH (April 10, 2018 21:43:59)

myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

999 posts speech!

Wow, 999 is a huge number. And to think that its only been 2 months. Wow. I just don't know what to say. So I won't!

PLEASE DONT QUOTE THIS!!!!! I WANT HELLOUNICORNS2 TO DO THE 1000th post!!!!!
OOPS you just did the 1000th - that's ok….

INACTIVE
SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

myeducate wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

999 posts speech!

Wow, 999 is a huge number. And to think that its only been 2 months. Wow. I just don't know what to say. So I won't!

i know

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

myeducate wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

999 posts speech!

i know
So much for Hellounicors2 doing it… :rolleyes:

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (April 10, 2018 19:56:51)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

QUICK GRAHAM, EDIT YOUR POST TO BE A 1000 POST SPEECH BEFORE ANYONE ELSE NOTICES!

Last edited by Woofless04 (April 10, 2018 20:44:47)

Oh don't worry about the door, I have door insurance.
Oh haha, I reached 200+ posts :))))))
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3’s everything shop has 9 more posts XD

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Everthing shop has like 20 posts, most of them by me

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey everyone, how does this look?

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Looks nice! Kinda looks like a smoother version of the Scratch we have now.

Oh don't worry about the door, I have door insurance.
Oh haha, I reached 200+ posts :))))))
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Woofless04 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

That's the point, but specifically I was referring to the new and improved discuss button. People keep talking about bringing the discuss button back, and some extension do that, but I thought, why not do more than simply bring it back, how about make it more powerful. So that's what I did.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Woofless04 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

That's the point, but specifically I was referring to the new and improved discuss button. People keep talking about bringing the discuss button back, and some extension do that, but I thought, why not do more than simply bring it back, how about make it more powerful. So that's what I did.
How did you make that. It looks awesome! But I don’t like the fact that I am in the background

myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Nice, but where's the lamb sauce?

INACTIVE

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

How did you make that. It looks awesome! But I don’t like the fact that I am in the background
JavaScript code + browser extension = awesome stuff.

myeducate wrote:

Nice, but where's the lamb sauce?
That's not coming until the next update, sorry.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

So I am still a judge right?
Why exactly wouldn’t you be one?

jromagnoli wrote:

Whomever is next in line of succession should hold the office.
Yes. I kinda just made up a line of succession then, we didn’t really have a big one before that.

GrahamSH wrote:

can i do post 1000
xD let’s look at the future:

ncro2005 wrote:

I don’t really mind

GrahamSH wrote:

aw

myeducate wrote:

Regarding the PoppyBunny situation - I think next in role should become acting president.
Yep.

myeducate wrote:

Agreed

myeducate wrote:

Lol Oops basicly what I said above - agreed.

myeducate wrote:

Somebody might post 1000 by accident so I might reserve it as hellounicorns2 is most likely asleep.
Let’s see who that person ends up being…

GrahamSH wrote:

999 posts speech!

Post number 1000, reply number 999. The number is so amazing and I am very grateful for everyone here. In 2 and a half (from guess. I had just started the school year so yeah that was 9 or so weeks ago. Just under 2 and a quarter) weeks we have done this. And… we have been one of the funniest shop federations/associations of all time

myeducate wrote:

Oh poop 1000
xD

GrahamSH wrote:

xD

GrahamSH wrote:

xDD

myeducate wrote:

OOPS you [GrahamSH] just did the 1000th - that's ok….
Yea but it was the 999th reply.

So much for Hellounicors2 doing it…
How it hellounicors2 supposed to do it? Do they exist?

Woofless04 wrote:

QUICK GRAHAM, EDIT YOUR POST TO BE A 1000 POST SPEECH BEFORE ANYONE ELSE NOTICES!
Guess who noticed

78ch3 wrote:

Not for long (turns on bot to print out constructive posts)

You’ll get there .

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Amazing (I removed the image to save space in this post).

inactive :​)
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

Yes. I kinda just made up a line of succession then, we didn’t really have a big one before that.

GrahamSH wrote:

can i do post 1000

ncro2005 wrote:

I don’t really mind

GrahamSH wrote:

aw

myeducate wrote:

Regarding the PoppyBunny situation - I think next in role should become acting president.
Yep.

myeducate wrote:

Agreed

myeducate wrote:

myeducate wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

999 posts speech!

Post number 1000, reply number 999. The number is so amazing and I am very grateful for everyone here. In 2 and a half (from guess. I had just started the school year so yeah that was 9 or so weeks ago. Just under 2 and a quarter) weeks we have done this. And… we have been one of the funniest shop federations/associations of all time

myeducate wrote:

Oh poop 1000
xD

GrahamSH wrote:

xD

GrahamSH wrote:

xDD

myeducate wrote:

Woofless04 wrote:

Guess who noticed

78ch3 wrote:

You’ll get there .

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

I LIKE POOP!!! xD

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

can i do post 1000

ncro2005 wrote:

I don’t really mind

GrahamSH wrote:

aw

myeducate wrote:

Yep.

myeducate wrote:

Agreed

myeducate wrote:

myeducate wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

999 posts speech!

myeducate wrote:

Oh poop 1000
xD

GrahamSH wrote:

xD

GrahamSH wrote:

xDD

myeducate wrote:

Woofless04 wrote:

Guess who noticed

78ch3 wrote:

You’ll get there .

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

I LIKE POOP!!! xD
EDIT: I edited my picture of poop. click on it(trust me, its worth it)

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

click poop

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

EDIT: I edited my picture of poop. click on it(trust me, its worth it)

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 10, 2018 21:46:36)

inactive :​)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]