Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]
The_Space_Shop
Scratcher
4 posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Hi! Will there be any new people joining today? Next clue: go for 1000 and you shall succeed, just quote it and read.

Last edited by The_Space_Shop (April 1, 2018 21:35:19)

This is the official Space Shop account, used by hellounicorns2 for official announcements and stuff.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

I’m creating a banner for GrahamSH as a service of the spa! To get one join today!

Join today!
yzscratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'd be happy to join

GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I’m creating a banner for GrahamSH as a service of the spa! To get one join today!
thx so much. im so bad at art

Scroll Down

(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)

(Really)

(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm here to accept the invitation sent to my shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/289858/?page=1#post-2970043 called TheEnhancedText
Banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/ncro/BYOWFG.gif

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

I'm here to accept the invitation sent to my shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/289858/?page=1#post-2970043 called TheEnhancedText
I've added the partnerships list too.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yzscratcher wrote:

I'd be happy to join

ncro2005 wrote:

Thanks! Please use the forms so I can give you a good colourful description. Your voting rights are now officially in place.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 10, 2018 08:48:54)

Join today!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop owner: 78ch3
Shop name (please link) ⚡️78ch3’s Everything Shop⚡️ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Shop banner: http://cubeupload.com/im/rainpelt28/ScreenShot20170825at.png
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We are a Scratch Shop designed to provide fast, friendly service. We can complete any order, including banners, scripts and animations. Join us or order today!
Preferred shop description text colour: Blue
Preferred shop name colour: rainboow.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title) title and banner.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Feb. 10, 2018 07:07:08)

Yo, I’m 78ch3, I’m 21 and I like singing rickroll(?). Here is Steve, my siggy protector: . Please view these links:
The Awesome collaboration
Extrose Discussion topic
Terraria RP
Want quality items while getting friendly service? Visit ⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️!
My Browser/Operating System: PieOS 314.159.265, Hawaii 12.3, No splash version dalekeded.
Random google search coming soom!
Clicky!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Shop owner: 78ch3
Shop name (please link) ⚡️78ch3’s Everything Shop⚡️ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Shop banner: http://cubeupload.com/im/rainpelt28/ScreenShot20170825at.png
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We are a Scratch Shop designed to provide fast, friendly service. We can complete any order, including banners, scripts and animations. Join us or order today!
Preferred shop description text colour: Blue
Preferred shop name colour: rainboow.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title) title and banner.
Awesome! Will add asap

Join today!
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi. I've just recieved an invitation for my shop, the Shop Review Shop. I've just started offering advertising as part of the service. If I join the SPA, could I extend the advertising service by submitting adverts to other member advertising shops, so that people get more widely promoted?

Welcome to my signature. Some random thoughts and loose rules to follow:

• Please STOP writing “support” or “no support” when responding to suggestions. Be constructive. Tell OP how they could improve the idea. If you like it, tell them why! You are achieving nothing by saying “support” or “no support” and it drowns out people who actually have something useful to say.
  • Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it kind? Have you read the original post? If the answer to any of these is no, then don't post.
  • think[Please don't communicate like this, using blocks. It clutters up the forum and takes up tons of space]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

Hi. I've just recieved an invitation for my shop, the Shop Review Shop. I've just started offering advertising as part of the service. If I join the SPA, could I extend the advertising service by submitting adverts to other member advertising shops, so that people get more widely promoted?
Well… we could sort something out where your customers are automatically given membership with us ! You could make it opt in/out and I can check weekly and add any new customers? This would benefit both sides. I have tons of time on the weekends so I’m sure I could do it!

Join today!
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

Well… we could sort something out where your customers are automatically given membership with us ! You could make it opt in/out and I can check weekly and add any new customers? This would benefit both sides. I have tons of time on the weekends so I’m sure I could do it!
OK then. I am happy to join. I'll just sort out my artwork, then I'll submit the order form.

• Please STOP writing “support” or “no support” when responding to suggestions. Be constructive. Tell OP how they could improve the idea. If you like it, tell them why! You are achieving nothing by saying “support” or “no support” and it drowns out people who actually have something useful to say.
  • Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it kind? Have you read the original post? If the answer to any of these is no, then don't post.
  • think[Please don't communicate like this, using blocks. It clutters up the forum and takes up tons of space]
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop owner:python_megapixel

Shop name (please link):The Shop Review Shop

Shop banner: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/w/images/ShopReviewShopBanner.png

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):The Shop Review Shop is a unique, easy way to get some feedback about your shop, get your shop seen and improve your service! We'll make a test order and write you a review!

Highlights:
  • Get some constructive feedback about your shop
  • Improve your service with our handy ‘pros,’ ‘cons,’ and ‘tips to improve’ sections
  • Get your shop seen with a free two weeks of advertising with every high-scoring order
  • Track your order through every step of the process with the new order tracking page

Preferred shop description text colour: Black for the first two sentences and blue for the bullet-point list
Preferred shop name colour: Red
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Image and title

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

Shop owner:python_megapixel

Shop name (please link):The Shop Review Shop

Shop banner: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/w/images/ShopReviewShopBanner.png

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):The Shop Review Shop is a unique, easy way to get some feedback about your shop, get your shop seen and improve your service! We'll make a test order and write you a review!

Highlights:
  • Get some constructive feedback about your shop
  • Improve your service with our handy ‘pros,’ ‘cons,’ and ‘tips to improve’ sections
  • Get your shop seen with a free two weeks of advertising with every high-scoring order
  • Track your order through every step of the process with the new order tracking page

Preferred shop description text colour: Black for the first two sentences and blue for the bullet-point list
Preferred shop name colour: Red
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Image and title
Accepted. Will add asap, just at a friends place

Join today!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@jromagnoli has accepted an invitation to join!

Join today!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We may soon start automatically adding all new members to the Shopping Plaza 3.0 every Sunday!!!

P.S. I was the first one to list with them, with my shop The Space Shop!

Join today!
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Are you away that the SD2.0 is closed at the moment? Someone's working on a new one but at the moment you can't add shops.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

Are you away that the SD2.0 is closed at the moment? Someone's working on a new one but at the moment you can't add shops.
Yes you can (Check! My shop was the first shop added)

Join today!
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop owner: me ( zoyahammad)
Shop name (please link) The Rainbow Shop
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/271741/
Shop banner:
http://i.cubeupload.com/TBzezW.jpg

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request! ◕‿◕ ******** The Rainbow Shop************

Preferred shop description text colour: ANy will do the rainbow colors will do…..
Preferred shop name colour: read the line before this.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title):
Not in the image in the title as well description as well end
Hiring?: Yes and really need more staff! They are practically dead! Sorry!
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing?
YEs!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zoyahammad wrote:

Shop owner: me ( zoyahammad)
Shop name (please link) The Rainbow Shop
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/271741/
Shop banner:
http://i.cubeupload.com/TBzezW.jpg

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request! ◕‿◕ ******** The Rainbow Shop************

Preferred shop description text colour: ANy will do the rainbow colors will do…..
Preferred shop name colour: read the line before this.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title):
Not in the image in the title as well description as well end
Hiring?: Yes and really need more staff! They are practically dead! Sorry!
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing?
YEs!
Accepted

Join today!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]