Discuss Scratch

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

Order something

TigerStores

This is a group of shops all owned by MasterOfTheTiger. They all have slightly different goals and motivations, In and Out's goal is to have lightning fast service (often within 12 hours), while others (in progress) will have goals associating for different things (like reviews, coding, etc.). These shops can be managed by different people, other people can make the FP and such, but TigerStores ultimately can make decisions regarding the shop.

Why start your shop with TigerStores?

  • We help you start out: We try our best to get the shop to succeed we will treat in like our own shops in that way.
  • We will help you continue: We will recommend you on our FP and elsewhere.




OLD FP:


This is the new shop made by the founder of Triple S, MasterOfTheTiger.

We have the best employees for all of your project needs. We also are working on a system that will train workers up. If you want to help us please join the Shop Helpers, and on the “Other things you want to mention: ” please say, “TigerStores”.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Order


We are now taking orders!

Art
Username:
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc):
Best description of it:
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results):
Anything else you would like to tell us:

Animation
Username:
What you'd like it to look like:
What you want it to be doing:
How many costumes to include:
What size you want it to be:
Anything else you want to tell us:

Coding
Username:
What do you need it to be doing?
Is this cloud data based:
Do you need art with it? If so, combine your order with a form from above:
Anything else you want to tell us:

BBCode
Username:
What text you want:
What you want it to look like:
Anything else you want to tell us:

Bug Fixes
Username:
What's going wrong with your project:
What you wanted it to do:
Anything else you want to tell us:

If what you want is not here. Use this general form and we will see what we can do:

Other
Username:
Description: (be as clear as possible)
Anything else you want to tell us:


I based many of these order forms off of GlitterStores'.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Staff

Positions

Reserved positions are positions that you may not ask for.
Managing (can hire/fire people, makes suggestions and improves the shop)
Owner: MasterOfTheTiger
Co-Owner: Qwerty-A
Head Manager (A lot of power similar to owner): redglitter
Assistant Manager (2d to Head manager): -AwesomeAdvanced-
Archiver(looks things up in the old pages):
Heads (leaders of departments)
Head Artist: Cat-119
Head of Banners: BrownieBatter987
Head Animator:
Head Scripter:
Head Reviewer: jromagnoli
Head Writer:
Head Voice Actor: lkli2346
Head of BBCode: Lotosprincess
Head of Music: legogrl502

Art Employees: redglitter, Lotosprincess, pig9992005, CutieCow17
Animations Employees: Lotosprincess
Banner Employees: -AwesomeAdvanced-, redglitter, iluvwhiskers
Scripts Employees: Lotosprincess
Review Employees: -AwesomeAdvanced-
Writing Employees: -rose-ice-, CutieCow17
Voice Acting Employees: pig9992005, iluvwhiskers
BBCode Employees: -AwesomeAdvanced-, pig9992005
Music Employees:
We are open for more departments!

Tell me which roles you want to be.


Representatives
These people represent our shop to the USS and Triple S.
Rep 1: jromagnoli
Rep 2: BrownieBatter987
Rep 3: redglitter
Rep 4: iluvwhiskers
Rep 5:
Rep 6: When we have 25 members this person can represent.

Helpers (System in progress)
Head: jromagnoli
Assistant: TacoCatProductions


Work Here!
If you want to help us please join the Shop Helpers, and on the “Other things you want to mention: ” please say, “TigerStores”.


To work here please fill out this form.
An asterisks mark (*) indicated a required field.
This marks a recommended field ^

Username*:
Activeness* (1-10):
Favorite Color*:
Examples of work* (Please provide urls):
Any other shops you work at?^
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many)^
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?*
What other things can you do?*
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)?^
Other things you want to mention:

Remember to follow the thread!


—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Our History
On March 29th we started hiring. On the day it opened on March 30th, we had 14 members.
On April 18th we turned over to the Shop Helpers.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Last edited by MasterOfTheTiger (May 22, 2017 14:52:46)



Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

Subsidiary Shops


Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed!
This shop is dedicated on getting your orders done as fast as possible.
Provides: Art, Banners, Logos, Thumbnails, Coding, Scripts, De-bugging. Voice acting, Reviews, Intros/Outros, Name Art

Last edited by MasterOfTheTiger (May 22, 2017 02:56:36)



Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

This post is reserved for later use

Last edited by MasterOfTheTiger (May 22, 2017 02:57:22)



Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

Members

This post is under construction.


Blue means that the person is very active. Green means that they are active. Orange means that they are sort of active. Purple means that I don't know how active they are yet. Red means that the person might be kicked soon if he/she is not more active. Bold means retired members.


MasterOfTheTiger
  • Specialty: Cloud Data and Cloning
  • Coding:
  • Art:
  • Animation:
  • Reviews:

jromagnoli (A lot of stuff)


jordan1060 (Cloud Data)


CutieCow17 (coding)


Cat-991 (art)


TacoCatProuductions (banners)


BrownieBatter987 (banners)


SketchyAni (Drawing humans)


A_Bluebird (Art and animation)


-AwesomeAdvanced- (banners and BBCode)


redglitter (Banners and Art)


lkli2346 (voice actor)


iluvwhiskers (voice actor)


Qwerty-A (voice actor)


theregoesme


legogrl502


maehayashi


pig9992005


-rose-ice-


applebeer


Lotosprincess


loling4988

No longer hiring



FollowCherryBlossom

Last edited by MasterOfTheTiger (May 2, 2017 23:14:37)



Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

reserved


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

Username*: TCP
Activeness* (1-10): 10/10
Favorite Color*: Blue/Red
Examples of work* (Please provide urls): My Portfolio
Any other shops you work at?^ Many. Would you like me to list them?
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many)^ 8-10
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?* Banners
What other things can you do?* BBCode, logos
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)?^ Manager in almost every shop
Other things you want to mention: When are we voting on positions?

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

can i be head artist, co-owner or manager? or are they reserved for other peoples?

Last edited by cat-991 (March 29, 2017 21:03:47)


._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

cat-991 wrote:

can i be head artist, co-owner or manager? or are they reserved for other peoples?
XD. I said not to ask for them. I have them as reserved so that random people don't ask for them. I will consider your application since you have similar roles in different shops. I want redglitter for head artist though. I will hire you as head artist if she declines. If she accepts, then you will be co-owner or manager.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

Username*: TCP
Activeness* (1-10): 10/10
Favorite Color*: Blue/Red
Examples of work* (Please provide urls): My Portfolio
Any other shops you work at?^ Many. Would you like me to list them?
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many)^ 8-10
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?* Banners
What other things can you do?* BBCode, logos
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)?^ Manager in almost every shop
Other things you want to mention: When are we voting on positions?
Hired.
What do you mean by voting on positions? Whenever we do that I think we will need more members to be able to vote. Before that I think I will change the roles first.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

cat-991 wrote:

can i be head artist, co-owner or manager? or are they reserved for other peoples?
XD. I said not to ask for them. I have them as reserved so that random people don't ask for them. I will consider your application since you have similar roles in different shops. I want redglitter for head artist though. I will hire you as head artist if she declines. If she accepts, then you will be co-owner or manager.
thanks

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

cat-991 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

cat-991 wrote:

can i be head artist, co-owner or manager? or are they reserved for other peoples?
XD. I said not to ask for them. I have them as reserved so that random people don't ask for them. I will consider your application since you have similar roles in different shops. I want redglitter for head artist though. I will hire you as head artist if she declines. If she accepts, then you will be co-owner or manager.
thanks
I do plan to rework the system of authority.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

Username*: TCP
Activeness* (1-10): 10/10
Favorite Color*: Blue/Red
Examples of work* (Please provide urls): My Portfolio
Any other shops you work at?^ Many. Would you like me to list them?
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many)^ 8-10
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?* Banners
What other things can you do?* BBCode, logos
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)?^ Manager in almost every shop
Other things you want to mention: When are we voting on positions?
Hired.
What do you mean by voting on positions? Whenever we do that I think we will need more members to be able to vote. Before that I think I will change the roles first.
I could help structure it.

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

Username*: TCP
Activeness* (1-10): 10/10
Favorite Color*: Blue/Red
Examples of work* (Please provide urls): My Portfolio
Any other shops you work at?^ Many. Would you like me to list them?
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many)^ 8-10
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?* Banners
What other things can you do?* BBCode, logos
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)?^ Manager in almost every shop
Other things you want to mention: When are we voting on positions?
Hired.
What do you mean by voting on positions? Whenever we do that I think we will need more members to be able to vote. Before that I think I will change the roles first.
I could help structure it.
Thanks. I would like to keep the heads and owner the same system. Everything else can change.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




SketchyAni
Scratcher
100+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

Work Here!
To work here please fill out this form.
An asterisks mark (*) indicated a required field.
This marks a recommended field ^

Username*: SketchyAni
alt where I post requests: SketchyAni_Requests
Activeness* (1-10): 9
Favorite Color*: Black/Pink??? idk don't rlly have a favourite
Examples of work* (Please provide urls): this uses scratch vector this uses the software I use basically my whole profile is art-based with a few exceptions
Any other shops you work at?^ a ton PrincessStoresThe Emoticon Shop Glitterstores theres more
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many)^ hmm idk at least 6-10??? but some shops are really inactive
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?* Drawing humans digitally/paper and pencil however I don't have a good way of uploading non-digital art
What other things can you do?* I'm learning to animate I guess? I can do reviews
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)?^ Artists in all the above and I have head artist in PrincessStores (link above)
Other things you want to mention: I'll have to excuse myself from around 12 hours from this time this is posted tomorrow to 10 days later as I'll be on a school trip overseas, no computer or way to communicate, sozzy

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%


>:D the evil kumquat will strike again, another day, at another time.......................................................so will the loathed 60 second rule..............................................prepare yourselves
BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

Banner complete!

 [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/247234/][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/jyBnUD.jpg[/img]
[/url]






TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

Banner complete!

 [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/247234/][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/jyBnUD.jpg[/img]
[/url]
Why Lamps?

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

Username*: TCP
Activeness* (1-10): 10/10
Favorite Color*: Blue/Red
Examples of work* (Please provide urls): My Portfolio
Any other shops you work at?^ Many. Would you like me to list them?
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many)^ 8-10
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?* Banners
What other things can you do?* BBCode, logos
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)?^ Manager in almost every shop
Other things you want to mention: When are we voting on positions?
Hired.
What do you mean by voting on positions? Whenever we do that I think we will need more members to be able to vote. Before that I think I will change the roles first.
I could help structure it.
Thanks. I would like to keep the heads and owner the same system. Everything else can change.
Okay, here is my suggestion

STAFF
Owner:
Head Manager (Same power as Owner aside from being owner) :
Assistant Manager (hire/fire members):
Archiver(looks things up in the old pages):
Head Artist:
Head Banners
Head Scripts:
Head Reviews:
You can add the other things we sell here
Art Employees:
Banner Employees:
Scripts Employees:
Review Employees:
again, anything else will be added here

Representitives
this is for any shops collabs/groups you join
Rep 1:
Rep 2:
Rep 3:
Rep 4:
etc


TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

Banner complete!

 [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/247234/][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/jyBnUD.jpg[/img]
[/url]
Why Lamps?
No idea, just thought they'd look good. MasterOfTheTiger, is it ok?






TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

Banner complete!

 [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/247234/][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/jyBnUD.jpg[/img]
[/url]
Why Lamps?
No idea, just thought they'd look good. MasterOfTheTiger, is it ok?
… Okay

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
A_Bluebird
Scratcher
100+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!


Username*: @A_Bluebird
Activeness* (1-10): 8
Favourite Colour*: Blue
Examples of work* (Please provide URLs): Here is a blockshade art by me: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/149917745/
A speedpaint: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/142907834/
A MAP Part: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/152713202/
A Trailer (in my other account): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137770013/
Any other shops you work at? Yes
If so how many? (just give an estimate if you work for many) 3.
What do you do best (i.e your specialty)?* Painting/drawing and animating
What other things can you do?* Writing
What positions do you have in other places (such as other shops or collaborations)? In Crafting Dreams, I'm an Artist
In Glitterstores I'm Chief Songwriter
Other things you want to mention: I've opened a shop for writers and animators, and it would be great if we could partner. Link to my shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/247342/

Hey, I'm @A_Bluebird! Visit my profile here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/A_Bluebird/

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile