Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

hows the banner coming


Scroll Down




(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)


(Really)


(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

GrahamSH wrote:

hows the banner coming
The led scrolling sign isn’t scrolling…


Join today!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

hows the banner coming
The led scrolling sign isn’t scrolling…
yeah I don't want it to scroll in the banner


Scroll Down




(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)


(Really)


(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

GrahamSH wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

hows the banner coming
The led scrolling sign isn’t scrolling…
yeah I don't want it to scroll in the banner
Oh ok then it’ll been done real quick
Done!

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/EB984CA02222485F8D61.png[/img]
Wait wha for some reason it has glitched the additional text

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 11, 2018 20:37:53)



Join today!
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Shop owner: -Vuton-
Shop name (please link): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/291666/?page=1#post-2989549

Shop banner:
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/EmNHG1.png[/img]

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Banner Banquet is a high-quality banner shop founded February 2018, all orders are completed by our quality tested staff in less than 48 hours.

Preferred shop description text colour: Black
Preferred shop name colour: Black
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): image and title
Hiring?: Yes
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing?: That would be great! Yes.



python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

I have noticed that you have added a thing about reviews to the benefits list in post #1. Are you implying that you would like me to do them?

Welcome to my signature. Some random thoughts and loose rules to follow:

  • Please STOP writing “support” or “no support” when responding to suggestions. Be constructive. Tell OP how they could improve the idea. If you like it, tell them why! You are achieving nothing by saying “support” or “no support” and it drowns out people who actually have something useful to say.
  • Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it kind? Have you read the original post? If the answer to any of these is no, then don't post.
  • think[Please don't communicate like this, using blocks. It clutters up the forum and takes up tons of space]
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

hows the banner coming
The led scrolling sign isn’t scrolling…
yeah I don't want it to scroll in the banner
Oh ok then it’ll been done real quick
Done!

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/EB984CA02222485F8D61.png[/img]
Wait wha for some reason it has glitched the additional text
great!


Scroll Down




(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)


(Really)


(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

can i have my 1000 plus word guide please


Scroll Down




(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)


(Really)


(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

-Vuton- wrote:

Shop owner: -Vuton-
Shop name (please link): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/291666/?page=1#post-2989549

Shop banner:
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/EmNHG1.png[/img]

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Banner Banquet is a high-quality banner shop founded February 2018, all orders are completed by our quality tested staff in less than 48 hours.

Preferred shop description text colour: Black
Preferred shop name colour: Black
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): image and title
Hiring?: Yes
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing?: That would be great! Yes.
Accepted will add asap

GrahamSH wrote:

can i have my 1000 plus word guide please
We have stopped doing them. If you still want it then I can make it for you.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 12, 2018 08:06:29)



Join today!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

The 1000+ word guide has been replaced by a free Shop Review Shop Review. For those current member who still want the 1000+ word guide please let me know.


Join today!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

May I ask that all members confirm their representatives? Click on the ‘Our Voting System’ link to find out more. Anyways I would like to propose a vote.

Official vote from the 12th February to the 15th of February
All members and representatives can vote
Should all of the new laws be instated? I will be hosting a vote in which you can choose which ones stay and which ones go. If you do not agree with a specific section vote against. A vote against a particular section will result in an inquiry by the judges into that section (yes, I need a judge).

Section 1: 1/0/0
Section 2: 1/0/0
Section 3: 1/0/0
Section 4: 1/0/0

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 12, 2018 09:32:02)



Join today!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Shop owner: -Vuton-
Shop name (please link): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/291666/?page=1#post-2989549

Shop banner:
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/EmNHG1.png[/img]

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Banner Banquet is a high-quality banner shop founded February 2018, all orders are completed by our quality tested staff in less than 48 hours.

Preferred shop description text colour: Black
Preferred shop name colour: Black
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): image and title
Hiring?: Yes
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing?: That would be great! Yes.
Accepted will add asap

GrahamSH wrote:

can i have my 1000 plus word guide please
We have stopped doing them. If you still want it then I can make it for you.
I'll take the review


Scroll Down




(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)


(Really)


(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Judge form
Not affiliated with any member shops or other federations?: I was affiliated with the USS
Why you want to join: Because I want to help out.
Any alt usernames: The_Cool_Coder123
How active will you be (important): 8/10. I am on normally on every day
Do you have any prior experience with federations such as USS, TSF and SU: I was a USS watcher and then ran for president. you can see my speech here

Last edited by GrahamSH (Feb. 12, 2018 12:20:03)



Scroll Down




(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)


(Really)


(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

GrahamSH wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

hows the banner coming
The led scrolling sign isn’t scrolling…
yeah I don't want it to scroll in the banner
Oh ok then it’ll been done real quick
Done!

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/EB984CA02222485F8D61.png[/img]
Wait wha for some reason it has glitched the additional text
great!
Hey, do you want me to add the banner to my partnerships?

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Hello!

I'm here to accept the invitation for my shop, The Falling Leaf Shop (TFLS)!

Shop owner: PumpkinSpiced
Shop name (please link) The Falling Leaf Shop
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): At the Falling Leaf Shop, we offer an array of many different art types! Want an OC, but don't know how to draw one? Come to TFLS! Can't quite figure out how to make an emoji? That's okay! TFLS can make one for you!
We make sure to get your orders done in a fast time span - most orders take less than an hour (please leave extra time for those tricky time zones, though! )
TFLS can help you with any art needs - we're your go-to art shop!
Preferred shop description text colour: Red please :-)
Preferred shop name colour: Orange, please.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Title, please.
Hiring?: Yep!
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing? Yes, please!
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop? I've already ordered one :-)

Thanks so much!

-Spice

Check out my website here!
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

zoyahammad wrote:

Shop owner: me ( zoyahammad)
Shop name (please link) The Rainbow Shop
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/271741/
Shop banner:
http://i.cubeupload.com/TBzezW.jpg

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request! ◕‿◕ ******** The Rainbow Shop************

Preferred shop description text colour: ANy will do the rainbow colors will do…..
Preferred shop name colour: read the line before this.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title):
Not in the image in the title as well description as well end
Hiring?: Yes and really need more staff! They are practically dead! Sorry!
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing?
YEs!
Accepted
So is the Space Shop our partner now, I mean who do we have to add to our partner list
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

zoyahammad wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

zoyahammad wrote:

Shop owner: me ( zoyahammad)
Shop name (please link) The Rainbow Shop
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/271741/
Shop banner:
http://i.cubeupload.com/TBzezW.jpg

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request! ◕‿◕ ******** The Rainbow Shop************

Preferred shop description text colour: ANy will do the rainbow colors will do…..
Preferred shop name colour: read the line before this.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title):
Not in the image in the title as well description as well end
Hiring?: Yes and really need more staff! They are practically dead! Sorry!
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing?
YEs!
Accepted
So is the Space Shop our partner now, I mean who do we have to add to our partner list
Go here and do what it says -> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2983719/

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Inactivity notification
I will have no or intermittent internet connection on Friday 16th, Monday 19th, Tuesday 20th February 2018 and/or Saturday 24th UK time. During these times I cannot guarantee fast response times to Shop Review Shop orders.

Between now and then, order response times will be slower, as I am working to fix issues caused by adding an unknown emoji to the forum title.

Last edited by python_megapixel (Feb. 12, 2018 17:51:20)


Welcome to my signature. Some random thoughts and loose rules to follow:

  • Please STOP writing “support” or “no support” when responding to suggestions. Be constructive. Tell OP how they could improve the idea. If you like it, tell them why! You are achieving nothing by saying “support” or “no support” and it drowns out people who actually have something useful to say.
  • Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it kind? Have you read the original post? If the answer to any of these is no, then don't post.
  • think[Please don't communicate like this, using blocks. It clutters up the forum and takes up tons of space]
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Hey guys, I need help getting at least one order for my shop. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/289858/?page=1#post-2970043
Any idea's or advice?

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Wow! This place is buzzing with activity!

GrahamSH wrote:

I’ll take the review
Ok. Please note it may take a while as Python_Megapixel’s internet will be intermittent over the next few days.

zoyahammad wrote:

So is the Space Shop our partner now, I mean who do we have to add to our partner list
Use this post as a guide:

ncro2005 wrote:

Go here and do what it says -> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2983719/


python_megapixel wrote:

Inactivity notification
I will have no or intermittent internet connection on Friday 16th, Monday 19th, Tuesday 20th February 2018 and/or Saturday 24th UK time. During these times I cannot guarantee fast response times to Shop Review Shop orders.

Between now and then, order response times will be slower, as I am working to fix issues caused by adding an unknown emoji to the forum title.
Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

ncro2005 wrote:

Hey guys, I need help getting at least one order for my shop. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/289858/?page=1#post-2970043
Any idea's or advice?
I think you should diversify what you offer. I find that after you get used to making banners/logos using canva or Inkscape you can actually make really good stuff. In my opinion the biggest market for shops is in reviews and digital art.

GrahamSH wrote:

Judge form
Not affiliated with any member shops or other federations?: I was affiliated with the USS
Why you want to join: Because I want to help out.
Any alt usernames: The_Cool_Coder123
How active will you be (important): 8/10. I am on normally on every day
Do you have any prior experience with federations such as USS, TSF and SU: I was a USS watcher and then ran for president. you can see my speech here
Accepted

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Hello!

I'm here to accept the invitation for my shop, The Falling Leaf Shop (TFLS)!

Shop owner: PumpkinSpiced
Shop name (please link) The Falling Leaf Shop
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): At the Falling Leaf Shop, we offer an array of many different art types! Want an OC, but don't know how to draw one? Come to TFLS! Can't quite figure out how to make an emoji? That's okay! TFLS can make one for you!
We make sure to get your orders done in a fast time span - most orders take less than an hour (please leave extra time for those tricky time zones, though! )
TFLS can help you with any art needs - we're your go-to art shop!
Preferred shop description text colour: Red please :-)
Preferred shop name colour: Orange, please.
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Title, please.
Hiring?: Yep!
Do you want free Shopping Plaza 3.0 (Shop Directory 7.0) listing? Yes, please!
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop? I've already ordered one :-)

Thanks so much!

-Spice
Accepted will do add later today

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 12, 2018 20:44:43)



Join today!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile