Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

GrahamSH wrote:

It's kinda like school, except it’s actually fun!
xD

inactive :​)
TheEnderQueen
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

tfw you accidentally close your shop's topic

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheEnderQueen wrote:

tfw you accidentally close your shop's topic
I’ve managed to never do it, even when I’m mainly on iPad. Hope your shop gets reopened soon. Also, due to a bug in forum software you can still edit your posts. Edit the main post with https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3056488/edit/

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

It's kinda like school, except it’s actually fun!
xD
you said that. btw, the original comment “chain” where we talked about it was like 65 comments

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

you said that. btw, the original comment “chain” where we talked about it was like 65 comments
I did most of the talking

TheEnderQueen
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I’ve managed to never do it, even when I’m mainly on iPad. Hope your shop gets reopened soon. Also, due to a bug in forum software you can still edit your posts. Edit the main post with https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3056488/edit/
i already reported the first post asking for it to return lol

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheEnderQueen wrote:

i already reported the first post asking for it to return lol
Yea but you can edit it to let people know why it was closed

TheEnderQueen
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Yea but you can edit it to let people know why it was closed
true haha but it's too small and off of the first page of threads so nobody cares

Last edited by TheEnderQueen (April 9, 2018 22:13:16)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Apparently Poppybunny is taking a break from scratch . This is kinda bit of a problem please voice your opinion on what should happen. Also, presidents going inactive is pretty big, so yeah. I’m not gonna rewrite what I said in the ncro2005 scenario, but yeah, similar options. The thing here is the line of succession ish thing. So, according to spa law we should have the following:
President: CuteKawaii69
Vice President: PercyJackson217 (they are poppybunny’s brother, though)
Secretary: Open.
So I will reshuffle everything a bit.
Owner: Hellounicorns2
Vice President: PercyJackson218
Secretary: Ncro2005 (if they choose to do so. They will be placed back at Head of Shops when Poppybunny comes back*)
Head Of Shops: GrahamSH (Same as above, they will return to normal positions once Poppybunny returns*)
Head if judges: non existent (until all comes back to normal)
So, please voice your opinions on whether it is ok for Poppybunny to go inactive (without mentioning it on the main SPA forum) and what actions should be taken.
*Subject to poppybunny retaining their position.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 10, 2018 11:00:47)

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Apparently Poppybunny is taking a break from scratch . This is kinda bit of a problem please voice your opinion on what should happen. Also, presidents going inactive is pretty big, so yeah. I’m not gonna rewrite what I said in the ncro2005 scenario, but yeah, similar options.
Secretary: Ncro2005 (if they choose to do so. They will be placed back at Head of Shops when Poppybunny comes back*)
I'm okay with this.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

*snip*
So, please voice your opinions on whether it is ok for Poppybunny to go inactive (without mentioning it on the main SPA forum) and what actions should be taken.
Where should we voice our opinions?

Oh don't worry about the door, I have door insurance.
Oh haha, I reached 200+ posts :))))))
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

I'm okay with this.
Ok, what is your opinion on what should happen to poppybunny?

Woofless04 wrote:

[
Here.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 10, 2018 11:33:36)

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

i know this is alot to ask, but can you put my shop in the for shops. I have been in SPA for almost a week

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Apparently Poppybunny is taking a break from scratch . This is kinda bit of a problem please voice your opinion on what should happen. Also, presidents going inactive is pretty big, so yeah. I’m not gonna rewrite what I said in the ncro2005 scenario, but yeah, similar options. The thing here is the line of succession ish thing. So, according to spa law we should have the following:
Vice President: PercyJackson217 (they are poppybunny’s brother, though)
Secretary: Open.
So I will reshuffle everything a bit.
Owner: Hellounicorns2
Vice President: PercyJackson218
Head Of Shops: GrahamSH (Same as above, they will return to normal positions once Poppybunny returns*)
Head if judges: non existent (until all comes back to normal)
yay! i'm head of shops!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

i know this is alot to ask, but can you put my shop in the for shops. I have been in SPA for almost a week
I’m sorry, will be updated tomorrow morning (I’m supposed to be asleep).

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

I'm okay with this.
Ok, what is your opinion on what should happen to poppybunny?

Woofless04 wrote:

Here.
Hmm, that's a good question. Well first, we need to see if CuteKawaii69 is up for taking control of it b/c we need to ensure stability. If CuteKawaii69 isn't interested, we will ask the same thing to PercyJackson218. If they say no as well, I would take charge. @poppybunny should be able to take back their position upon their return, but if it has been quite a while of their “bit of a break” (say almost a month), we could hold a special election.

I understand @poppybunny wanting to take a break, and we should respect that; but acknowledge that they said “a bit of a break” and it shouldn't be extensive due to the average interpretation of time of “a bit” being brief.

In conclusion, I think almost a month would be a fair amount of time before we should take action that would permanently affect their current term of SPA presidency.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Hmm, that's a good question. Well first, we need to see if CuteKawaii69 is up for taking control of it b/c we need to ensure stability. If CuteKawaii69 isn't interested, we will ask the same thing to PercyJackson218. If they say no as well, I would take charge. @poppybunny should be able to take back their position upon their return, but if it has been quite a while of their “bit of a break” (say almost a month), we could hold a special election.

I understand @poppybunny wanting to take a break, and we should respect that; but acknowledge that they said “a bit of a break” and it shouldn't be extensive due to the average interpretation of time of “a bit” being brief.

In conclusion, I think almost a month would be a fair amount of time before we should take action that would permanently affect their current term of SPA presidency.
Nice interpretation ! The only problem is with the stuff in bold.
7.1: Holidays can be taken for as long as that person likes
7.1.1: If that person is president their deputy should assume charge and run the association while the president is away.
Is this classified as a holiday?

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

Nice interpretation ! The only problem is with the stuff in bold.
7.1: Holidays can be taken for as long as that person likes
7.1.1: If that person is president their deputy should assume charge and run the association while the president is away.
Is this classified as a holiday?
Well… (i'm assuming by holiday you mean vacation) Sort of. But remember, this a important role and they said “a bit”. When someone specifies how long they will be gone, you would expect them to come back around the time specified; but we should always give a little more rope (if you know what i'm saying), which I did in my earlier statement.
By “taking action that would permanently affect their current term of SPA president”, I mean by having the special election and @poppybunny could still participate in elections; that's why I said current term.

Last edited by ncro2005 (April 10, 2018 12:20:00)

~
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I’m sorry, will be updated tomorrow morning (I’m supposed to be asleep).
what time is it for you now

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what time is it for you now
10 15 pm.

ncro2005 wrote:

Well… (i'm assuming by holiday you mean vacation) Sort of. But remember, this a important role and they said “a bit”. When someone specifies how long they will be gone, you would expect them to come back around the time specified; but we should always give a little more rope (if you know what i'm saying), which I did in my earlier statement.
Yep.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 10, 2018 12:16:53)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]